6'7" soylord fight results

Posted here about whether I'd win a fight with someone and thought I'd green text the results to say thanks for the advice. Happened 10 30 UK time.

>In Tesco (UK Walmart) pushing one of the smaller trolleys, store mostly empty
>Turn round isle and he's standing straight there
>5 second pause before he starts running towards me
>Skid the trolley towards him (had about 10kg in it)
>He dodges it but loses balance
>Reaches me and swings fur head, his head is directly in front of my elbow
>Both miss, I manage to slam some dog food cans on display and wreck my arm
>Tescodrones alerted/shouting
>Grab him with other arm and keep him at distance, try hitting his head but can't get any force, he tries hitting mine but can't reach it
>Start swinging him round while he stamps on ankle which really fucking hurt, he eventually stumbles over edge of display
>Grab back of his head with both hands and try to knee him in face, kind of misses and skims neck
>Tescodrones start grabbing both of us and pulling apart
>Do it again, directly hit his nose or mouth, blood everywhere from mouth or nose
>Pretty much all ogre by this point
>Grabs my balls and pulls, absolutely wrecks but hit him in the head about 5 times and he was incapable of fighting but not knocked out
>Shout at the tescodrones a bit then run out the store and cycle off, fall of twice due to adrenaline 5 minutes later kek
>Get home, elbow still absolutely wrecks but seem mostly ok

I don't think he even tried to use taekwondo and seemed to just be fighting with pure rage.
>Now just waiting to see if the police get involved, although he seemed relatively unharmed before I ran out

Ty to whoever said to hold him back pretty sure that's what won it. Fatty's (the turkey it was all over) honour has been restored.

Lol I remember this, happy you won desu you were definitely in the right

Whats the story behind this?

good job OP, restored the turkey's honor. I'm happy I got the end of this story.

Thanks lads, couldn't have done it without you

Go on the archive and type in "soyboy here". Went here to ask for fight advice after arguing with some retard on Facebook.

you actually fought someone over a facebook argument? pls hold my sides

He attacked me. Don't give a shit if it's immature.

HONOUR: RESTORED
T U R K E Y !
T U R K E Y !
T U R K E Y !

New meme?

BASED
A
S
E
D

I thought the manlets were gonna learn for a sec there

This is so fucking fake wtf are even tescodrones??

brutal kek even if its not real

I don't believe it's you.

you should have stayed and waited for the police to arrive, they would have had CCTV and you could press for assault.

I've been entertained. Thank you, OP.

yeah that's a likely story. screenshot the facebook posts and maybe someone'll believe you

Don't fucking test me

What's done is done, he gave it his all and I respect that. If he decides to try again with a group or reports me to the police himself that's a different story.

What part of the uk m8

I'd rather not say the county due to doxxing but it happened in England .

I went to a really shit school growing up and knew the guy from there, he's very chavvy.

Congratulations my fellow lanklet, you were clearly in the right, and have done our race a great honor.

Truly, they will never learn.

Here you go anons.

It has been proven, teakwondo is a complete meme.

Even drinking soy and shitposting are more effective martial arts

Holy shit, based if true

>test

kek

Is the lidl soymilk stuff good? It's 2018 we about that soy now

Imo out of three ones I've tried Lidl is hands down the best, and its also joint cheapest. It's not even a competition if you want soy lidl is where it's at.

second place is Morrison's value, alpro soy is just as good but it's expensive. Tesco value is shit.

good job turkeybro, manlet had it coming

>literal fucking soyboy
>gets into a fight and wins it
>getting into fights is a sign of high test
>proves that soy actually doesn't decrease test, in fact it can even increase it
Onion shills are getting BTFO from every side. It's over onionfags, soy is the official Veeky Forums food now. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to order some soylent.

You just run into the guy at Tesco and start duking it out lmao, couldn't you at least be civil about it and take it outside?

>being able to be civil with chavs

Good job turkeysoyfaggot

ps. include me in screen cap

FUCKING KEK IT REALLY HAPPENED

Have clearly never met a chav. They’re the uk version of ghetto trash, you can’t reason with animals.

sorry shills soy has already been proven to basically be TRT HGH and roids

>got the seasoning right here
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

you fool you fail too see. the T U R K E Y test cancels out the soyboy in this man. the T U R K E Y gave him strength from beyond the grave. The manlet only had his pussy mom to give him strength and she died so she obviously wasnt that strong.

STRONG thread man
what the fuck

who the fuck keeps a pet turkey in the UK ffs, do you take your prize pig down to the village fete aswell OP?

Good post OP

Your turkey smiles from the heavens. Good job OP.

Fellow soyboy here and legitimately proud of you!
Would appreciate photos of your beloved pet turkey

OP ate the turkey bro, that's why the turkey is dead, that's why he's high test af

I can see this shit on the new year comic

Kek

Got a new pet yet OP?

somebody pls make a screencap with this plus how the fight went

>Not smallholding
>In 2018

Look man I understand if you're slow or something but the world is steadily going to shit. Get out while you still can.

Asda is the Walmart of the UK. Its even owned by the same people

And it's shit. #BoothsBois represent.

Jfc you and that guy are low class scum.

Who the fuck gets into fights

Who the fuck fights in tesco

You deserve nothing more than to work in my factory and die of coal lung.

you never learn isley

You sound like one of southerners my pa tole me about when 'e when down to London town fer the footie.

lol

soy literally doesn't decrease testosterone

STOP

BLAMING

THE

WEAKENING

OF

WESTERN

MALES

ON

A

NUTRITIOUS