Girls don't care about leg-

>girls don't care about leg-

Fucking hell OP, if that’s you I sincerely hope that’s a big wake up call.

>girl never messages me first

OUCH!

post legs

>relying on dating apps instead of approaching women IRL

Beta bitchboi

you played yourself op

hello gramps
the staff at the nursing home told me to tell you to stop groping them

Teach me alpha man

Fucking leglets, when will they learn

Girls DON’T care about legs. She’s just a thot repeating a meme she heard, she doesn’t know what it means.

C O P E
O
P
E

Women care about ass and chest like men care about ass and tiddy. Do legs so you get big ass

I've picked up girls on my legs alone.

Damn dude, you just got fucked

henlo chicken legs
Chicks dont care about legs specifically, but they love muscular butts, which by default come with big legs. They also care about proportions

OP btfoed himself

>using tinder
women will never respect you

s.

brutal

literally just talk to women you're attracted to. Don't in any way shape or form in that initial contact refer to their attractiveness.

Who says you can't do both?

Because the women who use tinder are so deserving of respect, right?

Unironically this. But this is too hard for autists who never learned the ropes of social interaction when growing up.

>t. kissless virgin

Hello millennial.
You are a loser and you always be.
You have no future.
Neck yourself

wat

Neck yourself you autistic piece of shit.
Millennials were a mistake and they need to be stomped out and they are dog shit

I'm a dyel ginger virgin and girls message me first all the time.
Still never goes anywhere though and still havent met one girl off tinder and I have been using it for over a year.

End me brehs

faggot

>can you teach me about it?

Is this a meme? I see this all the time on the website that women love men with big butts (muscular, not fat) and it makes me hopeful because my butt is pretty muscular but I'm very skeptical of the idea that women like men's butts.

post your legs

This is from reddit by the way, just letting you guys know. Not OP’s screenshot

Hey everyone, I’ll give you a real screen shot.
No reply from her yet p

Also I really hate it when they flake obtoi

If you are average looking you can get waaaay waay hotter girls approaching irl. Otherwise all you can hope for is used up fatties.

The only girls i got using tinder/okcupid were either fat, didnt want to meet or sub par looking and "gender neutral". While the girls ive pulled in person were 7-9s with thigh gaps.

Girls used to talk about my ass in hs because it was kinda thicc. Im unsure if they were making fun of it or not.

Gee did she really not reply to that?

wtf is that you shithead

GOT EM

They don't care about legs, they care about finding new ways to belittle you

Lmao, are you guys like 40? This site is highly juvenile and it's surprising to imagine a person that old use it to insult younger people. It's actually quite sad tbqh

wtf is that incoherent nonsense

m8 if you are even just okay looking and dress nice, real women in bars will be piss easy to pick up.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN

this

Fret no more, friend, for they do indeed like men's asses.

This was take off of le reddit. The dude has prosthetics.

are.... are you okay, user?

????

Am I missing something here

How old are you guys? Why would you even come here if you're like 40? Don't you have anything better to do?

Dude, women LOVE man ass. I don't get it at all, but they do.

Gen z is old enough to be on here

Holy fuck man. You could be the most aesthetic person to ever exist and you still wouldn't pull anything. What even is this.

Gen Z is almost the same thing as millenials, except they've been poisoned by the internet their whole lives instead of some of it.

You are either sub 60iq or somewhere over 200

Theyre more extreme politically on both ends. You have the open border gender faggots than theres a good amount of stormfags.

Has anyone ever really been as far?

That’s so 2000 and late

Hell yes they love some thick muscular thighs with big plump booty cheeks nigga

ITs me
deaf Adda
Death Adder- deadly snake

bold strategy user
lets see if it pays off

Am I the brainlet for not understanding either of these?

Thank you, I have several sites I use
Here is one of my pics, it isn aesthetic and sexy without getting men banned for being a player

Explain this gibberish

I never have success with Tinder other then getting on it and making about 10-15 matches within the first 3-4 days and then they all fade away- start getting 0 matches, day after day after day (even literal lard asses reject me) I dont think im ugly, on the contrary even people on this subreddit told me im 6-7/10 interms of face but even irl girls who are 4/10 atbest dont want anything to do with me (unless they are crazy)
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW . HUH ????

its overrated

Girls dont understand me

I think tinder has been dieing lately, I live in a semi populated area but there seems to be only 1 or 2 new girls every day

What muscles do you think you need when THRUSTING?

Yes, women like a juicy butt.

Oldest lines in the book.

still doesnt explain for the irl lack of attention from women, like it happens sometimes (but the sometimes its apparent they are interested but i my brain turns to soy and I avoid it since most of the time im not in the modd) but majority of the time girls dont look at me which is really starting to make me angry towards women

I've noticed you have to grab their attention some how first, most people really don't look at the other. (unless you are a guy and want to fuck every female that walks by)

This week has been relatively warm during the day, so I thought of just going out in t shirt and jeans to show off my muscles. I noticed even less girls giving me eye contact when walking down the street. I think my sweater has a really neat pattern and catches peoples attention so with out it girls never "looked" at me.

Also if im in a store or coffee shop the cashier never pays much attention, barely sometimes even looking me in the eye. So if there is no one in line behind me I try to chat a bit, even on mundane shit. If they have tattoos commenting on that always seems to work.

>12th of Feb
Any day now

>on this subreddit
Holy fuck kill yourself even if this is bait

nice bait retard

My problem stems from the talking, westerners are hard to talk too. Im perfectly fine talking in rus but speaking english i feel like retard, especially around girls

Fuck, gave me a good laugh

>deaf adda
>not wanting to be Death Adder mode

She does not know what Golden Axe is but you're probably not even referencing that

Pls explain, I get the other one

This is a fact but beta lookism fags will call it coping

I kept telling you potatoes to do legs but no one listened. NO ONE.

Who here still thinks they lift for girls

>giggled

Ok everyone I will explain it, pic is proof it’s me
>anchor nuts you Thalia
What’s weighing you down? You look sad and it’s a crazy would put there
>translucent stimulation
You gotta see past the problems and go enjoy life
>even if you are a day
We should meet up one day
>you can keep your friends and family alive
Do you have any siblings? I don’t
>everyone came to the city
But when we meet up, you can bring them along and I’ll introduce you to my friends.

Hope that clears things up for everyone

Did you type it in another language and put it through google translate? Is that why it's all fucked up, or are you just a lunatic?

it looks and feels good, what's not to get?

Oh man, you have no idea how easy you have it. Just walk up and sound retarded and mumble in Russian and most will probably drop down and suck your dick then and there. Women already don’t really care WHAT you say, so saying it with an accent is total easy mode

Try just walking up to a girl and start talking in russian

user that just raises more questions

When I see a guy with a great upper body, the first thing I do is look down to the legs. Great upper body + shitty lower body = one goofy looking dude. The dick's down below, not on your chest.

Yeah seriously, especially if we are just talking getting laid here, as long as you are decent looking, just walking up and speaking to a chick in whatever language is the icebreaker and deal-sealer.

Literally just mumble some shit in broken english after that and have confident body language and he'd be getting laid ez

i love her

Embrace the ginger fetish, especially when it's other gingers.

Dude even with the explanation, what the actual fuck...? Why would you say it like that?

What did he mean by this?