Debating on breaking up with my gf

I’m 6’4” 220lbs I’m pretty jacked just have a flat tire but visual abs, I’m about to start my cut. I will look like a slightly smaller Andrei Alrvoski when I’m done. My GF is like 5’ 6” I don’t know her weight but I realized on Sunday she has cankles and her thighs are kinda fat. The sun was out and she made a comment about how she can’t wait to wear skirts all summer, (she was wearing a skirt). She has a very very stunning face, but every weekend we drink, she always tries to get me to drink on sundays and random days of the week. I never do, also when we have sex we both live with our parents, so we have to do it in my car, which at this point I’m almost not attracted to her so I don’t even want to have sex with her. Also because it never lasts that long because I rush it (hence being in a car) so when she asked me to on Sunday I said no and dropped her off. She said she expects me to fuck her all the time, but all I want to do is go to work go to the gym. That’s another thing is my gym is in a white suburb there’s all these girls doing butt squats and some dads and high school kids so I’m like the biggest dude there. Friday’s after I get my haircut I’m like really feelin myself and notice these wanna be fit chicks admiring. I love my gf our personalities go hand and hand, she says she wants to loose weight, I kinda made her cry by denying her sex. I just don’t see her getting any results even if I gave her a diet and brought her to the gym. I don’t know what to do, like if she lost weight she’s be a 8.5/10. I’m going to be cut by May and she doesn’t like to work out, also smokes weed. I’m at a cross roads I think she can sense it. What do guys?

stop worrying about this and worry about moving out of your parent's place you fucking loser.

It's a hard one.

Problem is the second you break up with your gf you're going to realize that being the biggest dude in the gym doesn't automatically get you laid.

If your gf is serious about losing weight, help her. If she still wants to drink on odd days say no.

Or just break up with her, idgaf. Your text is really hard to read when it's just one solid block.

this is your biggest problem op.

how old are you and how long have you been dating?

I can move out right now I just, am saving money. Like a lot by staying with parents. I know being the biggest dude isn’t going to get me laid. But I don’t have trouble getting girls, we’ve been dating 4 months now, so I’m wondering if I should do it now. I do want to help her but she lives at home, so I don’t think she would follow my diet. Also she hates the gym. I don’t know what to do, honestly I’m happy when I’m single not even for girls, I just like going to the gym. With my religion sex isn’t that important to me. I’d rather just find a girl like minded like me. Instead of trying to change this one from habits she’s had for years. This relationship reminds me of my EX only this one is faithful, if she goes out without me she snap chats me a picture of when she gets home and it’s always at a reasonable hour. Also her friends all like me so they would never encourage her to cheat or whatever.

>asking an anonymous fitness forum composed of 90% dyels for relationship advice
first relationship?

I’m 28 and she is nearly 22, I know some of u phaggots are going to be like (what your 28) I have my own business that is making me enough money, I’m trying to get a house.

You know what they say, you can bring a horse to the water but you can't force it to drink. You have her fitness advice but her heart's not in it. She's like "soyboys" that think their girlfriend loves them despite looking and largely acting like overgrown, skinny fat children. It usually takes a wake up call for manchildren to take initiative and better themselves, and similarly she may have to experience that too. Unfortunately, I've yet to discover a "soft" way of initiating a wake up call to someone that's demonstrated complacency.
And DESU senpai, not sure whether you're like this too but she seems like a blossoming alcoholic that's chasing an everlasting highlife. That's a huge red flag for both men and women.

That's the problem right there
if sex isn't that important to you its all the more reason you should try and stay with her
finding someone you click with so well isnt easy, and you could be losing something great

tell her how you feel, and tell her (not demand) what you'd like her to do or change
if she says no, then there's your answer
if she tries, then at least she's willing to work for the relationship.

you're nearly 30, you don't want to just throw away what may be the best thing you have

Here

I agree with

Fuck her you fucking retard. Fuck her at your house or her parent's houe when they're gone. Don't be a fucking retard and fuck this up. If you don't fuck her somebody else will do it for you.

>hand and hand
>loose

Learn to speak english you fucking loser.

Break up with your gf if you aren't attracted to her.

I’m at work phaggots , sorry for grammatical errors. I guess I’ll give her a chance.

Move out thats sad

Man up and tell her you just aren't attracted to her anymore. If you have a healthy relationship, this should change nothing except you simply have less sex until she makes herself more appealing. You are actually friends with your girlfriend aren't you?

Women tend to follow and conform better men so get that out of your head that it is bad for someone to change.

If she's loyal and you love her then yeah maybe tell her that the drinking isnt gonna work. if this is a sticking point then let her fuck off and go find a better woman.

She's probably fucked up in the head because you have a higher sexual market value. They hate that shit . Leverage it and get what you want

conform to better men**

>Friday’s after I get my haircut
>haircut every week

How narcissistic are you?

Yes I am friends with her, true I should just set by example. I think if I stay home and tag myself at the gym while she’s out with her friends, after a few times she’ll get the picture. On the other hand what the fuck do I do with her if we’re not out? She’s going to want to have sex and I’m just not into it right now. Infact I was debating juicing again because your sink stops working for like a month or so till your regular test levels come back. She doesn’t like steroids so my sink not working I’d have to tell her she might be so low self esteem wise via my non phuking and then my added gainz she might just leave me. Profit?

Sounds like you have tremendous communication problems. These are things you should be asking your gf (if yiu are truly in a healthy relationship) and not asking Veeky Forums and hoping the problem magically disappears.

Man up and have the conversations you know you need to have. I shouldnt expect a 28 year old who lives with mommy to be a man anyway.

>made her cry by denying her sex
Dude this is a red flag. RED FLAG user.
R E D F L A G
She's using tears to manipulate you. You didn't give her sex, so she'll cry about it and make you feel bad. She'll say that's it's just her, but if she were a good girl she would at least hide it. She's trying to manipulate you with her emotions, user.
Drop her user. Drop her. Drop her drop her drop her. I had the same experience. She's using her emotions to manipulate you. You might not realize it, and she probably doesn't either (from experience, I find that girls' manipulations are not conscious).
DROP. HER. It only gets worse. You can do better.

I should drop her shouldn’t I’m about to look like this man in 2 months

Want me to tell you your future? Cause I'm gonna

>you'll break up with her
>You're going to be lonely wondering why you're not getting the same female attention as when you had a GF
>she is going to self improve and be better looking than you imagined
>she's going to start fucking your friends
>You're going to go into a deep depression and become an alcoholic or anabolic addict.
>everything you do for the rest of your life will be for her.

Why do u fags keep being up the fact I live at home with parents? I have my own business I’m saving money for a house. I could go live in an apartment right now but I choose not to.

Start fucking men

dude you've been dating for 4 fucking months, why do you even need to ask this question at 28? You're getting older so you have to decide what you want in a partner

I see my future as followed
>break up with her
>feel sad for a bit
>admire gains and Facebook likes
>see zero improvement in her
>see her with beta (lol)
>find a less attractive faced better body gf
>live laugh love

>having gf with matching personality
>having gf with good facial aesthetics
You wanna throw that away because she's getting chubby. You say she wants to improve even, but doesn't like the gym then take her out running or something. At least try to get get her to work out before ending it.
Might otherwise regret it like this dude said Also
>being 28
>only having sex in the car because "muh parents"
Seriously dude, I get saving for a house, but rent a hotel room or something.

>qt azn gf
>has bad acne but a cute face and a nice body from years of dancing
>loves to be colonized by my white pengus
She’s 18 so I feel like I can’t really blame her for skin problems. I see it as I’m just investing.

Andrei Arlovski is a legend

Move out of your fucking parents house. No woman worth anything is going to date a kid who lives with his mom.

shes only gonna get fatter so ditch her and get a head start on lining up the next girl

even she knows you're going to break up

>we both live with our parents
>I'm almost not attracted to her
>but all I want to do is go to work go to the gym
>What do guys

Obligatory kill yourself faggot

Tell her that the weight is a problem, and that you'd like her to change.

fpbp as always
You're already thinking about it, the relationship is dead. Just gotta pull the trigger.

in the same boat, azn gf is 19 and had a bad breakout bcs shes not used to the weather here. Shes cute and got a thicc ass but has those issues. A relationship is never going to last if its based on looks alone.

Start mixing dnp into her meals

So what are you waiting for?

>you're just not going to like me anymore

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha. You got the upper hand here OP. She knows you can do better.

Tbh i'd literally kick the living shit out of OP if i was his gf's dad. And fucking shoot his balls to the outer space if he ever contacted her again.

What a miserable little mamma's boy. I bet these are the hardest things OP has ever had to deal in his life lol.

Some of the best advice for these types of situations is the realization that simultaneously getting another GF is possible, and up with the best for stimulating interesting behaviors and habits (being really into fitness, for example, which even has libido benefits from how helpful the status is), and sets tones for the depth and variety of the relationship.

Gotta play the long game sometimes user. Acne can be fixed

you're a fucking faggot for not drinking

And he's back. Wouldn't be surprised if he'll get a title shot if he can get a top 5 win (against ngannou maybe)

Are you me? minus the car sex, I'm in the same boat bro. My gf just doesn't fucking try, but if i say she should go to the gym, I'm a cunt. can't win.

Another large problem is the fact that we don’t live together, makes the sex rushed. So it’s over fast she made a comment like I’m going to set a time. A couple weeks ago. Since we have to do it I’n a car I feel rushed. It’s hard for me to go down on her in the car usually I make her coume like 3 time vaginally and clittorially speaking then put it in. She can blow me for like 10 min and nothing but once I put it in its over in a min. So that’s another reason why I don’t want to have sex on top of me simply loosing attraction to her. All my previous GFs even if I came fast I was so attracted to them I’d get hard after a 30 seconds and last like 5 min. But with her I just blow it and I feel ashamed almost and just go soft. So part of it is my inability to fuck her properly which is both our faults and the circumstances.

>cankles
>the fuck is that
>lookup in google
I should have known better

So you will have a dadbod in 2 months? Better keep her because you wont get a girl with that body

Facts I like her a lot she has some baggage which can be troubling at times. Really cool chick though and I got her to go to the gym almost every day.

Enough with th living at home shit, were I live that’s a norm housing costs are insaine just to rent a room is like 750 plus. And that at a chit hole apartment. A lot of girl and guy friends my age are at home.

>just to rent a room is like 750 plus.

That's cheap as shit! You can't even get a studio apartment for less than 1500 a month+utilities where I live

I don’t want to waste that if I can just save up for a whole apartment and not live with phaggots stealing my protein powder. Also how does the Pitbull have a dad bod lol

Does your fucking room not have a door which closes or did mommy tell you that it needs to be open all the time?

Is she viet, thai, or chinese?

Because I promise the skin problems don't go away, they just cake makeup over it. And they get those crater type scars.

Japs/koreans are a pretty safe bet though.

when you were 20, would you have predicted that you would be nearing 30 and living with your parents? Dating fat girls and posting on Veeky Forums? Did you predict that future for yourself too? You're fucking retarded kid and I hope you do break up with her as to improve your chances of not breeding.

She’s southeastern chinese

holy shit

holy ego

Not OP but you delet this shit right fucking NOW!!!!

Perhaps he just respects his parents?

Damn I'm 18, in college but live at home and feel like an idiot for it. Move out dude.

Why is this considered Narcissism?

You live in cuckfornia too? Shit sucks

OP can you guess how bad her weight is? You said she had cankles but you can get those just being overweight, she can lose it fairly quickly with just fork and beer putdowns and cardio, light if she bitches and slowly up the ante.

this

>Also her friends all like me so they would never encourage her to cheat or whatever.
False. Rules change when women are in a group together.

I fucking hate the way you type with a passion.

>and Facebook likes
...at 28 years old. 'Facebook likes'. Ugh

I want you to break up with her for her sake. She can do better than whatever the fuck you are.

This. Your goal body is not .. "shred zepplin" as you poetically put it in your cringey texts

You're a 28 year old manchild.

She says she wants to lose weight and doesn't like the gym, turn her into a cardio bunny. Moron. It'll help your cut too.