/fph/ /fps/

Fat People Hate/Shame

I feel like there's less and less pictures posted in these threads recently. I'll be posting my favourites, i encourage you to post yours. Also post any interesting stories you have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37uv6RvISYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thing gets uglier every time you look at it

I don't see how that's possible, but maybe I'll get it when you repost it next thread.

i don't know senpai, her face is just so punchable, don't you think? Also, point taken.

this one's great

is the dude who lived in a shared house and the emt had to remove a bit of his house to get the old fatfuck that lived upstairs here?

I really like the rage inducing ones, i don't even know why.

Anyone lurking?

i dont get it. Is it because they dont make strings long enough?

I freaking hate the female adults from my childhood.

Instead of feeding me less, they made me use indoor treadmills and do races with kids (that i always came last in) i hated it, i ended up hating all cardio and descending into only playing video games.

I had no positive male role model, and my mum and her friends just hung out with gangster junkie men while talking about how men are pigs while watching 50c and m&m.

She raised me and my sibling to be manhating feminists.

Oh but the tune changed when mum got a bf.. (Asshole junkie gangster-wannabee) we were not allowed to talk freely about boobs anymore.

She had a son, and didn't talk bad about men ONLY when he wasnt around...

Thinks manspreading is scary and dangerous.

You do get it. At least that's how i understand it as well. The fat tumblr whale is delusional and thinks the reason her clothes doesn't fit is because she's got a pretty thicc butt, where as in reality it's because she's 1/4 the size of pluto. She's ugly too, on an unrelated note.

Why do I like your drawings so much?

Superman is totally natty

jesus, user. That is rough. I had a very similar upbringing in a sense of not teaching me good eating habits, but not nearly as bad. But the fact that you found your way here suggests to me that you're making it.

Is it child abuse to give a kid soda like this? What do you think? I remember watching a documentary once about this mom who fed her kid mountain dew since a little baby. His teeth where like completely black. Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

here in Europe you will get flamed for this instantly in public. Jesus christ. At least it's light coke. But even here you see bydlo parents feeding their children "Kinderschokolade" because it's "healthy with all the milk inside"

Even by fat people standards there seems to be something incredibly broken//off-putting//unhealthy about this woman's face.

I'm 56% sure that's satire, at least I hope it is.

Why are so many gingers/redheads fat as fuck

How uninteresting of a person are you when you're defining yourself as amazing because of your weight and gender.

Talk about skin-deep. Although I guess it might be a little bit deeper than normal.

hello bratwurst, love from surströmming. Yeah, definatly, i don't know any parents that do that here.

That was an interesting point though, I never even thought of that, kinder chocolate is kinda fucked when you think about it. Why is it allowed to market that poison towards kids? Have you thought about the suuuper sugary shit ceral as well? I fell for that when i was a kid, my parents warned me about it, they were right. I can't stomach 1 fucking spoon of that shit now.

Obeasts think that red hair is 'fierce'

and the fact that she's holding his head up to the bottle like that! fuck!
im sure it is. i like satire though, i think it gets the message across, these tumblr whales aren't far from it.
are they?
100% bruh, i don't have the picture of the twitter user named 'beyond chocholate' like how fucked do you have to be to want to be recognized by being a fat fuck that eats tons of shit.

Cause they all like to dye their hair that colour

as long as you don't lie about ingredients everything is allowed. It is not allowed to display fruit on tobacco products anymore, because it can make you think it's healthy. But on sugar packed food it's perfectly ok. I work in a supermarket and I see this stuff daily, like this yoghurt for little children with 30g of sugar in one serving.

youtube.com/watch?v=37uv6RvISYM
I made this yesterday to mock fatties from fatkino. Last /fph/ responded well to it so I though I'd post it one last time.

yoga is good for every body

>yoghurt for little children with 30g of sugar in one serving

no, user, please no. that makes me legit sad

You learn something everyday, that's interesting but what about products marketed as 'low-fat diet product' when it actually contains tons of sugar? Isn't that a bit deceptive?

what are you talking about? nobody hates on kinderschokolade and I've never seen anybody talk about the milk being legit. you've watched too much Frauentausch

sweets in general are fucking retarded. the marketing should be forbidden too
>I can't stomach 1 fucking spoon of that shit now
since I started eating healthy foods, I can literally not even eat a quarter 100g chocolate in one sitting. crazy when considering that I ate entire bars 10 years ago in like 15 minutes

i loved this so much, can you please make more of this? This would make a fantastic regular thing on /fph/.

>Can I make fun of fat people via my 600lb life edits for a community that actually wants it?
I've never wanted to do anything more. You have a deal sir.

>fit & healthy

Ahhhhh Daily Mail. Never change your standards to appease the normie masses

it's the same deal with protein bread. High in protein, but also in fat. The food companies are too big I guess. They have the right people in the right places.

No it's not the milk being real and it's false advertising, i think he meant that it tricks parents into thinking it's ""healthier"" than regular chocholate.

You're 100% on the money with the other part, i get the same with any kind of sweet drink, my mouth feels all dry and sugary and gross.

Thank you! Looking forward to it, your editing skills are god tier.

seeing most of those (except for the last one) actually makes me sad. it's their own fucking fault but goddamn, why do people have to let it get that far? they could have such good lives but they just give up

Dude... You're making fun of a woman who had no choice in going skelly mode.

She's probably on medicine to make her gain weight, and if she gained that much in that amount of time, she was probably eating fatty foods.

The bitch was sick, user, I know you're trying to fit in here but goddamn lol have some standards.

go to east Germany and you will see some shit

If you don't choose to stop at 300, 400, 500 and end up at over 600, you don't get my sympathy.

>The food companies are too big

this is total madness, people are set up to be fatfucks from the start! I can't believe these fatasses on social media defending unhealthy lifestyles and glorifying being fat. Meanwhile the foodcompanies must be swimming in money.

anyone who thinks sweets are healthy is retarded anyway. I'm even fucking certain that my shitty eating habits caused me only being 1,75m. I wish I had started eating healthier when I was a kid or teen

>i get the same with any kind of sweet drink, my mouth feels all dry and sugary and gross
so much this. sugary stuff just makes my breath smell like shit after two hours. pretty much every damn time

>registered dietitian

i was just thinking
this.

I was 103kg at one point, i couldn't bare to go on any longer. I can't imagine how delusional someone has to be to actually make fatness be part of their personality, like that 'my big fat life' show.
Sure the 600 lb life people aren't as bad because they're addicted from a young age, but they can still stop it if they make an effort!

>not eating Erdbeerkäse for the vitamins

actually didn't even consider the ossi fucks. which city are you from? must be a living nightmare I assume

I know but still, I always feel some form of empathy toward these people. they just never had a person in their lives who told them to wake the fuck up or motivate them

HAHAHA
Aww poor fatty got rejected and went on an internet rant. Hope she necked herself.

Holy shit, I look like that.

...That's motivation for me to go to the gym today.

well yeah, they are retarded! We are the exact same height, and im totally on board with your theory. I totally regret having bad eating habits, at least i feel so much better after starting a healthy lifestyle.

I think that's why fatfucks often has a rep of being unhygenic, they're breath is like pure death.

kek, forgot about that

>but they can still stop it if they make an effort!
everybody can do it in theory but the brain is a fucking retarded piece of shit. I still don't understand how extreme obesity isn't considered as a mental illness. my mom is 100kg and it's just that she's too fucking weak-willed to slim down. no matter what I say or do, she refuses. makes me mad as fuck but I can't lock her up unfortunately

bah, ekelhaftig

She doesn't look happy. She looks like she's about to go ham on someone who didn't check themselves.

>also checked

I'm from the west but I've been there. You can try Halle Saale

I have been on Veeky Forums for too long my dick just got hard

>finally get dubs

You see? This works! FPH just works! I wish you all the best, user.

>I still don't understand how extreme obesity isn't considered as a mental illness.

well there's things like compulsive eating wich counts as a eating disorder for sure. Sorry about your mom, i respect you for trying to convince her, but you're right. the motivation for weight loss starts with herself.

no, don't invite the fat fetishists, come on.
Your dick got hard because it's a cute anime chick, and she has a nice shape, but there's a difference between "thicc" and "hamplanet", come on user you know this.

>born fit
Typical fatty excuse

This has to be ironic

Every.
Time.

it's right up there with the 'set point' bs.

She is right. When the majority of people in a country are overweight, that's a systemic problem more than a personal problem. FPH threads are fun, but too often they end up being a slippery slope leading into misogyny. The ratio of females to males pictured in these threads prove it. Not cool.

>I think that's why fatfucks often has a rep of being unhygenic, they're breath is like pure death.
and people who don't eat that much. when I lived in Shanghai two years ago, pretty much everyone on the Metro had terrible stinky breath, including younger people. it was disgusting because Chinese people are thin as fuck due to not eating that much

where are you from?
>You can try Halle Saale
I have actually never been to East Germany. refusing to see Berlin because it looks like a shithole everytime I see it in pictures or on TV

Things that never happened for 100.

i absolutly love the images that sum up the fat acceptance and such. This one was really good.

Im afraid you got it twisted, she is saying that she isn't obliged to change (lose weight and get healthy) It's the society obligation to change their views on fat people (fat acceptance).

Also, we hate fat fuck males as much as females, the ratio of male to female in this thread it purley because females tend to upload stuff to social media for us to harvest and make fun of, more than males.

Fat chad pedro n virgin jacked honkey

Best rep of usa.
Beaners breed while whites upkeep em

Beaner fux gringo bux

KEKKKKK

>and people who don't eat that much
I can confirm this. I do IF and when I'm fasting my breath smells like the death

oh wow, that's gross bruh. How hard would it be to rinse your mouth with listerine or at least pop some gum?

Man i almost puked
why americans have to be like this

That's interesting, why do you think that happens?

I thought she was dressed as the kool aid man.

I laughed pretty hard at this one.

i don't think Chinese people even know what the fuck Listerine is. haven't even see that many people chew gum over there

maybe because your mouth produces less salvia, i don't know

same assholes that put kraft singles on apple pie.

Never was into anime
But women built similar to that irl
Are perfect
Small waist
Big hips big ass flat stomach

And it seems like CrossFit in my area has them all over

if she were really happy she would not be writing presumptuous shit like that.

fucking degenerate people

toppest kek
that would make me sick to my stomach after like one day.
I think you're right, i think it's actually sulfur, i don't remember where i got that from but yeah.
ah see, there you go, good taste user. thicc girls are fine as hell, but enjoying the looks of a hamplanet is unforgivable.

Do you think shaming her would make her more fit? Shame and guilt are COMPONENTS of eating disorders like binge eating and anorexia. Intensifying triggers intensifies use poor coping mechanisms.

But you don't care about that, because you don't want people with eating disorders to get better. You hate fat people, and especially hate fat women.

And the fact that these threads are ALWAYS filled with fat women proves it.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

and speaking of personal choice, misogyny is a choice too. An unhealthy counterproductive coping mechanism.

>order my fat cunt sister a thigh master and a copy of yurope 1 from amazon as a joke for her birthday
>she mails the paper back to me in shreds and thought the thigh master was a crunch machine and snapped it in half