Tfw you're finally getting over your cold but havent worked out in 2 days

tfw you're finally getting over your cold but havent worked out in 2 days.

>someone actually thought this was thread-worthy material

shes the best i swear to god

Try getting an infection and being out of commission for a month. I lost so much strength...

Try having a hernia surgery and not being able to workout, eat too much, or even fuck for 3 months. My buddy is still recovering.

god I wish that were me

Thanks for the update to your blog, it was riveting stuff

lol faggot I stopped lifting for 2 months and when I came back my bench increased 5lb

Such is the power of 1200 natty test

recommendations on what to eat when you're out of action?

I'm trying to get over my cold too, have felt like death for the last 3 days. Haven't worked out in 4 days. Haven't eaten much in the last few days. Skelly metabolism has crucified all gains. Feelsbadman

what I did was eat a clove of garlic and honey and just rested but feelsbad when you're active all the time and then suddenly you cant be

Didn't she quit?

She only ever fucked her boyfriend no ? And some thresomes with him and a girl and some lezbo action.

Name of the girl?

she’s Russian but if I remember her name is something like Yu-ra Mome

Anjelica aka. Ebby aka. Krystal Boyd.

You will probably find most stuff under Krystal Boyd.

Whenever I get a cold and go to the gym I feel better at the end of my routine.

I felt so bad when I finished, the next day I slept all day. it sucked so bad.

You should've drank some chicken soup, bro.

had some stomach bug, ate the BRAT diet for like 4 days, didn't lift for a week and today I went in and for some reason I went up on all my lifts, even the acessories went up in reps.

thankfully last week was supposed to be a deload week and it actually was truly a rest week heh

I did. I had some wonton soup with hot jalapeno peppers. man, nothing like a good hot steamy bowl of wonton when you're sick.