Increase height

Fuck it, I can't live like this anymore. I work out 5 days a week and start to become confident about it. But it is so pointless, because a good body means absolutely nothing if you are under 6 2...
I want to increase m, height at any cost. What can I do?

the rack

If it makes you feel any better I’m 6’3” with a miserable life

Let me impregnate a female family member of your choosing and then perform a satanic ritual suicide so you can reincarnate as the baby who won't be a manlet.
I will constantly remind you that I fucked your mom however.

t. 6'6 Chad

I would actually do that if it would work

And how do you know it wouldn't work?

>choosing to be a mental and physical midget when you could have just been a physical midget

shiggy diggy, t. 5'9

I wear undercover fox lifts in my boots sometimes if I want to feel tall when socializing, that’s really the only way you can increase your height if it’s that important to you

I hate how 6'2 is becoming the new minimum

I'm 6'2.5

S-STOP

You can claim 6'4 and no one will notice. I'M 5'10 and claim 6'2. People just aren't good at estimating height.

Except when I'm 6'2 and can see the bald spot on top of your head.

5'10 and have slept with 20 girls. You are pathetic, go live your life.

We're practically the same height though. People won't think you're taller than me if we are next to each other.

People immediately notice when you brag about your height and you overestimate. nothing makes you look like more of an insecure manlet.

Pro tip.
They notice

5'4 here and ive slept with..... 0 WOMEN OP ITS FUCKING OVER FOR US OP. LITERALLY I GET MADE FUN OF FOR BEING 5'4 AND GET ALOT OF STIGMA FOR IT. FUCK GENETICS AND FUCK MY LIFE. I JUST WANT TO BE 5'10 GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. IF YOU ARE OVER 6FT TALL AND HAVE NO GF YOU HAVE LITERALLY NO EXCUSE. GIRLS TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT ALL THE TIME AND I NEVER HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT MUSCLES OR FACE. JUST HEIGHT.

whats ur hight nigga?

>a good body means absolutely nothing if you are under 6 2
That's not true at all user. Only people who worked hard can have a good body. Only people with dedication, motivation, and commitment will ever obtain a good body.

And one day you'll have a good body too, just keep trying.

>grow, grow, grow

Do girls thinks about that though? Only other guys notice the hard work that goes into a good body.

5'4" as well but I get away with it by saying I'm 5'6 (when I wear shoes and style my hair right) and no one can tell bc everyone else is at least 5'9" so there's little comparison. Damn asian genes fucking me up.

Do girls notice muscles? Is that what you're asking? Yes user girls notice muscles holy shit

go to an asian country

I'm 6'3, and they would notice. I would notice as well.

>Fix ur posture
>Take HGH if you're under 21 years old, growth spurts are done when you are like 18ish but some people can grow an inch or two after that if they're lucky with their hormones.
>Wear shoes that make you an inch or two taller, I dont mean those stupid slits that make you like 5 inches taller, i mean the shoe has to be like that.
>Do stretches, it's not proven to work 100% of the time but it might work if your spine is more compressed than average.
>Have a child with a taller girl if you are so insecure about your height.

There's no way someone 5'10 could get away with 6'2
I'm 5'10 and I doubt anyone except a midget would believe me if I said I was 6'0 let alone 6'2

Height gains, here I come

I unironically would if I had the money

tfw i'm 6'2 but seriously considering it for 6'4 peak

What are some good hgh brands?

if you are over 5'8" stop worrying. you arent short, you are literally average. Just aim for non-amazons and get your ripped dick wet.

your pp asian too?

Serious question

Wouldn't this fuck with all leg work? The metal doesn't follow Wolff's law.

you have really nice suckable nipples

>5'6.5"
>19
>Grew half an inch the past month
DO I HAVE ANY HOPE BOYS ALL I WANT IS 5'8"

They say you grow until like 21 so yeah.

Alright I hope this trend continues
>GROW, GROW, GROW

Get over it.

Shorter you are the easier it is to look good. Get your natty limit and then date within your height. Its not worth stressing over things you cant chsnge.

Also stop browsing this shit heap of a board

I FUCKING HATE BEING A 5'11 WEREMANLET I WAKE UP AND I'M JUST ABOUT 6 FOOT IF I STAND TALL BUT AN HOUR LATER I'M BACK TO A HIGH 5'11 AND WHEN I GO TO BED AT NIGHT I'M AN AVERAGE 5'11 FUCK THIS SHIT WHY DID MY FATHER HAVE TO FUCK A WOMANLET

imagine being this pathetic

WALK A MILE IN MY SHOES BEFORE YOU JUDGE ME FAGGOT. I USED TO BE TALL. YEARS AGO, BEFORE I STOPPED GROWING. GIRLS WOULD SAY OH user YOU'RE SO TALL. NOT ANYMORE. EVERYONE ELSE CAUGHT UP. NOW I HAVE NOTHING. I AM NOTHING. I'M A 5'11 WEREMANLET AND THERES NO WAY I MAKE THIS MONTHS CUTOFF SO YOU CAN JUST FUCK OFF CUNT

jesus, even if this is larping ... it's a bit much

I have to live every day of my life as a 5'6.5" manlet, but I'm not the one who's average and posting pink wojaks.

Im 5'10

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR FUCK YOU CHAD FUCK YOU STACEY

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M LARPING? IS BEING 5'11 REALLY THAT PATHETIC THAT YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT? OF COURSE IT IS.

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. IF YOU AREN'T LYING, DON'T TALK TO ME. AND KNOW THIS; YOU ARE TO ME WHAT I AM TO TALL PEOPLE. IRRELEVANT AND SHORT.

If height is important why does my dyel 5'6 friend get tons of pussy

Hes getting femlet pussy, I don't even know if that counts. Tall girls are best girls.

6ft tall and my two best friends are 6'3 and 6'4. Manlet amongst men it feels lol.

The commanding presence of someone over 6'2 is real

time to look into shoeinserts.com mate

>Mfw reading this thread as a 6’4 autistic virgin
If you’re autistic your autism will stop you from getting pussy no matter the height

I'm not autistic I'm just critically aware that I'd be an 8 or 9 if I were 2 inches taller.

It's your only choice OP

6’0 here and hear nothing about height or muscles, only face. The grass is always greener on the other side.
T. recessed mandible

Girls will believe you if you add 2 inches if there's enough difference in height between you and her. It's because most guys add 2 inches to their height, so you need to do it too.

pic related is 5'10 and a massive chad

Go to a poverty stricken country and complain about how full you are from the buffet

Well in your twilight years when you dream about the grandkids you could have had, you won't have to worry about the stress of growing to 6 foot in the morning, you'll be 5'8" all day.

feelsbadman when your dad racemix with a 5'1 asian woman and you dont get his 6'5 height genes

im 5'6 and do not care

If nothing else it would probably fuck your leverages way up

>There's no way someone 5'10 could get away with 6'2
Arnold did for decades. Americans are just retarded, that's all.

It's crazy how much going to the gym and Veeky Forums effects you, growing up I always wanted to be shorter because I was a lanklet, now I'm unsatisfied with being 6'1 and wanna be at least 6'3

Yeah. The procedure has a high chance of leaving you crippled, but even if it works, you will have weak legs for the rest of your life and be unable to run properly or work your legs.