If you're not 6ft you should just give u---

>If you're not 6ft you should just give u---

srsly tho

if u tall or short u can "make it" just put in the effort lmao

so what you're saying is hang out with children and feel real big?

Yeah a manlet can make it, just don’t be unattractive and a manlet.

What the actual fuck ?
What country is this lads ?

what went wrong?

its definitely an older brother

No, i'm just chocked by the faggotery of young white people

>its definitely an older brother
Nope. All sophomores. Also athletes

>tfw live in shithole
>tfw age of consent is 13 here tho

spic from spain ?

dont believe cos he's not big prob 5'10, they're just all midgets

Guy on the far right is only 6foot
the guys and the girls are 5foot 12
crazy how much of a difference one inch makes

>was the tall kid in elementary school/middle school
>Always felt awkward and wished I was the same height as everyone else
>now glad I'm not a fucking manlet

Any manlets who lift will always be assumed to be compensating for their hogbt

Just don’t be an unattractive anything.
Being 6’2 won’t make up for a busted face.

>Any manlets who lift will always be assumed to be compensating for their hogbt

Did you have a stroke halfway through that sentence

Kek
No wonder lanklets die when they're 65

Don't tell the manlets

im 5'10

I would rather die at 30 than live one day below 6'3

Just like labrador's. The circulation of blood just can't keep up.

5'5" here

Jokes on you, that's the dudes harem. He's just gone full ancient greek and included a twink.

I'm 6'2" and I've never even held a girl's hand at age 23. I'm tall, but I'm also a complete sperg with a 5/10 face. Attractiveness is a whole checklist of various attributes. Height is one of them, but it can easily be drowned out by other, negative factors.

I've never understood the 5'8" guys who convince themselves that everything would be magically different if they had two or three more inches. It wouldn't do shit.

I swear to god you motherfuckers are the most inexcusable, unforgiveable retards. You have the internet at your fingertips and cannot figure out the two things thay will get you laid more than anything. Here I'll spell it out for your loathsome examples of masculinity.

You so not need a big dick, you do not need to be tall, you do not need to be rich, you do not need to be handsome, you do not even need a high social status or any of the bullshit you fucking losers obsess over.

All you need to get paid by different beautiful women every night is a metric fuckton of BALLS and CHARISMA.

You can be a fat, short, shrimp dick, moron and get miles of pussy by having ample of those two traits. I've seen it happen, anyone who disagrees with me is most likely going to get cucked in the future.

Women's sexual arousal is instinctively linked to fear. They get wet because of male power and that's it. Male power is usually just balls and charisma combined. Go outside and use this information, you're and embarassment to real men everywhere.

>this is what Jews want white kids to become

Chances are that guy is the same age and is just really tall.

Underrated

This whole time the only thing manlets had to learn was that they CAN make it. Inspiring

> 5foot 12
Are you fucking retarded

>It wouldn't do shit.
Yes it would. You don't feel like a midget when walking with people of your generation and would give you a higher chance to bone (that is a fact) because as ugly as some guy is, he is more desirable if he is 6' than if he is just 5'8''
t. 5'[spoiler]9[/spoiler]'' manlet

>awkward nerd realized his only redeeming quality is his height and now he cant shut up about it on a chinese cartoon imageboard
oh no

>and would give you a higher chance to bone (that is a fact) because as ugly as some guy is, he is more desirable if he is 6' than if he is just 5'8''

I am walking proof that this isn't true.

>being this new

His point is that you would be even worse if you were shorter.

That guy is obviously older than those kids

This. No one wants to admit it, because then they can't blame something outside of their control. The fact is that you can improve how good you are with women just by practicing talking to them.