How to get more vascular?

How to get more vascular?

Lower your bf %
Next question

Steroids and low bodyfat you literal retard

How do I make my dick more vascular?

t. dyel

Higher sodium intake does the trick too.

Lose bodyfat, lift heavy.
Also, women tend to think vascularity is gross. White men should aim for SOME vascularity, but not a lot. We should have some fat on us, we are not Africans after all.

The fuck you say to me soyboy salt licker?

>caring about what women think of vascularity

Lower your salt intake. It's not genetics or body fat. Just drink a lot of water and eat healthy

Jelq

Being skinny used to mean you were starving because you were a bad hunter. Those ideas have been imprinted in the minds of all Europeans for thousands of years, and European women associate vascularity with less resources.

But hey, maybe you're a nigger.

>being this autistic

>Being skinny used to mean you were starving because you were a bad hunter. Those ideas have been imprinted in the minds of all Europeans for thousands of years, and European women associate vascularity with less resources.

>But hey, maybe you're a nigger.

pffffffffffft
>mfw it actually makes sense
>and im %7-8 natty

Hello Varg.

I have to wonder if vascularity is genetic as well.

No matter by body fat, bulking or cutting, my right arm is always vascular as fuck. My left arm is never vascular. Also, there's this guy at my gym who isn't roiding, nor does he have low body fat, but his arms look like fucking veiny dicks. I asked him about it, and he says he's been that way since high school.

You’ve been looking at too many veiny dicks, I can tell.

I browse Veeky Forums, so yea, you're right.

Vascularity anywhere other than forearms and hands/feet is unsightly. prove me wrong.

Just draw them on

>not wanting forehead veins

What a fucking faggot.

Like I care about women who don't like it. I want to be Vascular for me because I think it looks good.
Don't be a beta cuck, if you are confident with it women will love it.

Trenbelone Enanthate or Acetate.

I have vascular: temples, hands, cock.

I think it's cause I'm an angry dude. Could also be effects from being fat early in life.

>cock
you have proof of that, buddy?

I'm using Veeky Forums right now, don't feel like being banned. Otherwise I would.

Luckily, I'm in for a cycle of TrenA in a few weeks.

I have a veins that bulge in my front deltoids when lifting or moving my arms around a lot, probably my favorite result so far from cutting. I think it looks great.

3 anavar cycles, and do drip sets to pump em up every workout, your veins stay perma big just not as big as when you were taking var