Body recomp impossible for most of us

youtube.com/watch?v=wkBtHOBmpb0
Body recomp is really only possible for

1. beginners
2. trainees who haven't lifted in several weeks or months
3. the obese
4. those on juice

So that's it boys. I'm done. 176cm, 66kg, and I can only do 4x5x120 on squat/deads, and 4x5x80 on bench. I'm not a beginner, I'm not obese, I haven't taken time off, and I'm not gonna risk my health juicing.

It was fun while it lasted :(

Fix your diet and stop doing compound lifts. And stop being a pussy about a little bit of test, your body is supposed to be making it for you if you weren't basically sedentary.

Stop doing compound lifts, and lose all the natural testosterone production from squats and DLs???

>dead 120
>thinks he's not a beginner
This has to be bait

kg, not lbs

it's possible; it's just harder and takes longer.

Woahhh you reached the natty limit congrats

Woowee we got a big lifter over here, does everyone at the gym mire your almost 180lb bench?

one time when i was squatting, a dude was like, are you gonna be ok? are you sure you can do that much? and i was like, lol yeah

he stood there and watched me and after gave me a fist bump like damn bro that was sick.

why should body recomposition not work. It is just the spot where you gain as much mass as you lose fat.

>you can gain muscles withjout getting fat
>you can cut and keep gains
so yes there is a spot inbetween where both is happening.

If you actually learned the lifts and how to push yourself plus have any natural test you might not be that shitty.

Yeah that won't matter if you pin. It's not working for you anyway right, dumbass?

pin?

Inject testosterone into your body via needle (pin)

everyone who has lifter for more than a few months already understands this

good luck putting pounds on a 500+ deadlift "recomping"

I just did my last week of an 8week program that gave me great recomp results and I'm 182cm 96kg and my sets of 5 are all around 60kg more than yours.

Just try harder and keep going.

just do a slow bulk and keep raising your weights then cut mang
it's simple as shit
once you are squatting 150kgx5 deadlifting 180x5 benching 100 and ohping 65 for 5 you will look good, even with the fluff, change your rep scheme to 3x10 and hit each bodypart twice a week and yer gold m8, make sure to get your 1.5g/kg bw of protein

this is pretty common knowledge

Dude 240lbs is barely intermediate range..normies will mire but you can achieve more.

OP ain't even close to that tho

ok so now you have accepted that recomping isnt realistic past a certain point
how about you now find a realistic goal and achieve it, such as gaining 10lbs slowly over 4 months.

you're getting trolled family

now what