Who else workout with leggings underneath shorts?

who else workout with leggings underneath shorts?

I did when i hurdled. I wanted to make sure my shit was locked down when I'm clearing chunks of wood with my crotch by half an inch.

Just wear the leggings on their own my man

I workout in my boxers and socks in the comfort of my home gym.

Avoid this. Used to run and workout with this hottie who would always laugh at dudes ‘smuggling a peanut’ in those. Makes your dick look tiny and chicks notice like we look at yoga pants.

>changing anything at all because a girl decides to make fun of it in an attempt to make herself feel better, or to draw attention to herself
shiggy

I'm gonna continue wearing leggings, apologize to your friend for me
tell her im sorry i dont walk around with a boner all day to seek validation from women the same way she does men.

who cares? it's comfy as fuck and the compression feels good, especially on cleans and snatches. Plus the bar doesn't catch on your shorts

I wear shorts over the leggings because when I run outside I want my nuts a bit warmer than the leggings provide. I am telling you chicks will think you have a small package but do what you want.

everyones dick looks small when completely flaccid and in underwear or anything compressing, especially while working out.

if women are too stupid to realize that then they are..... well, women.

Not to mention why the fuck would you care to put this much emphasis on a girl that doesn't even care at all about you anyway.

if you say so, but I would probably choose to stay away from chicks who make superficial judgments like that

all moot anyway, my gf likes to touch my butt in them

They only make your dick look small if you have a small dick

CHicks do not know about shrinkage. That hottie will see your little cashew dick in those leggings and tell every One of her friends. Have you idiots never heard chicks talk when they think no guys are around? It is worse than the locker room talk we spout.
No wonder half the threads on this board are /tfw no gf/.

fags

If you're operating a peak testosterone, then there's no reason why you shouldn't have a boner all the time.

such is life your body lowers blood flow to extremities not associated with your current task more so it shrinks when the sweat accumulating on it dries and lowers the surface temperature. If your super sensitive about it wear a pad or something (stitched so that it doesn't look like pad) or just be an adult have a mature mindset in the gym and accept the human form for what it and wear what you're most comfortable in.

Cozy boy
>Dubble dub
Check em’

I do this too
do a lot body weight stuff so being mostly naked is practically obligatory since form is everything

insecure faggot

I have to. The feeling of the leggings on my dick gives me a permaboner and I'm not confident enough to work out full mast.

>he doesn't get an extra boost from his boner lifting the bar