Long beards, sign of insecurity

"If you’re not confident about the face you’re throwing, you just slap a big-ass beard on your chin and hope that it covers it up. It’s like makeup for dudes. And you think it gives you a rugged, ~manly~ vibe. But it’s been at least 50 years since beards actually communicated any real-life manliness. These days, if anything, they vibe insecure. They vibe like you’re tryna cover something up. Or they vibe like you’re just a trend hopper tryna cash in."
LOTS OF CRYING BEARDED SOYBOYS IN THE COMMENTS, GOLD QUALITY 10/10 SHOULD READ
askmen.com/grooming/appearance/why-you-shouldn-t-grow-a-massive-beard.html

Here is how it goes.
>Girls tend to like older guys since they start liking guys.
>Until 15yo or so they like pussies like JB
>From 16 and on they tend to like mens that look even older.
>Beard is a sign of aging and the first lucky boy who gets to have it on his face by the age of 16/17 is often also the first one that gets laid
>Other beta-cucks sees this and combined with all the propaganda trying sell you products start praising beards.
>This insecurity related to growing beard develops more and more.
>At one point almost all dudes from that area are capable of growing beards to signal masculinity.
>But most of those who do so are betas that still feel insecure.
>Mainly the ones that grow extreme unnecessary beards, small beard can also be laziness to shave.

But Felix, there are a lot of guys that are insecure because they can't grow a beard.
>Well, of course dummie, but that doesn't mean the ones that can grow a beard aren't insecure.

But Felix, you are probably just a beta male complaining because you can't grow a beard.
>Debunk my argument dummie, protip: you can't

But Felix, beard is a sign of testosterone.
>Oh really, and what explains all the bearded soyboys?

But Felix, I don't care about what other people think REALLY.
>You care unconsciously

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you’re not confident about the face you’re throwing, you just slap a big-ass beard on your chin and hope that it covers it up. It’s like makeup for dudes. And you think it gives you a rugged, ~manly~ vibe. But it’s been at least 50 years since beards actually communicated any real-life manliness. These days, if anything, they vibe insecure. They vibe like you’re tryna cover something up. Or they vibe like you’re just a trend hopper tryna cash in

I have a beard because I'm a lazy fuck who doesn't want to shave every morning. Although I would probably shave and groom if I didn't already have a partner and was active in the dating scene. Cool thread great job you're so smart.

Facial hair is interesting, it makes weak guys look weaker and strong ones look stronger.
If I see an overly well-groomed metrosexual with a giant beard I'll think "what a queer"
Whereas if it's an otherwise masculine guy with confidence and a sensible style, I'll think "that's a cool beard"
There's far more that goes into masculinity than image, which is why some people can just "pull off" large beards or even mustaches, while most people who wear them semi-ironically as part of an aesthetic approximation of manliness come off as phony and insecure
I know a guy who's a stereotypical soyboy. Vegan, dresses like a fag, beard, hipster glasses. But he doesn't have that obnoxious aura because he genuinely likes that stuff and isn't doing it just to "fit in" (esp since the ironical masculinity is dead news in any college town).

Geat a load of this beardlet

It's odd, around my part of the country, most of the bearded guys are short.

So is the mustache a sign of high test? I have been considering growing one

Mustaches are fine as long as they don't look 13yodish

Haha, there is always someone that post shit like this.

I'm not a manlet, not beta, not soy, and not low T.

I grew a beard out of laziness, but everyone keeps telling me it looks good on me, and they're impressed I grew such a full-volume beard

I was even complimented by a cute girl that it has like three different colours in it

kek, beardlets when will they learn?

>I grew a beard out of laziness.
Well, you are lazy, that is fine but it could signal beta status, watchout user.

Really depends on the face and the type of mustache. Not a lot of younger guys can pull it off, but those that can definitely should.

>tfw hairless asian

Debunk the thread dummie. Protip: you can't. Haven't I made that clear already?

95% of young guys with mustaches look like Post Malone
95% of older guys with mustaches look like pedophiles

I enjoy having a beard. My girl likes it, and it's fun to rub my fingers over when I'm bored.
Plus the fact that I could grow a nice one with thick but soft hair is a plus.
I don't know, I don't think I'd enjoy not having my beard... It's kind of a part of me by now. Maybe if the sentiment starts to waver, but for now it's got its home

>doesn't want to shave every morning
>doesn't shave for a hundred mornings
made me think

A beard and stubble if either are taken care of increase just about everyone’s facial aesthetics if they can grow it full and that’s not debate sorry you wasted so much time posting all that

Basically any dude with a beard that makes it impossible to see their face is compensating and is ugly/is a chinlet.

kek

Lmao. My gf threw a tantrum when i considered shaving my beard. Sucks to be a beardlet, huh Op?

Who's felix ?

Holy fuck that comment section, what the fuck is going on

my bf said he'd break up with me if i shaved my beard what are u talking about op

PROTIP: do whatever you like, you're more of a pussy for worrying if people care than doing or not doing the thing.

Caring about how attractive other men are means you're homosexual.

Bob Saget because you're a _____?

lol sucks to know you'd be ugly without it huh user

Are you an indian woman?

Maybe you should try the "grow grow" trick, you might grow a hair or two

its just a fucking trend, and a lot of girls like it
calm your fucking tits

I started growing a mo at 11.

Very true

Replace "Long Beards" with "Big Muscles" for some additional truth.

This and it makes my jaw look bigger

Why hasn't Veeky Forums taken the mustachepill yet?

I think that a sign of insecurity is to worry and whine about what other men do, like OP

Fuck it m8.
If you like it grow it, if you don't like it, don't grow it

How about that i dont want to waste my time scrubbing my face with a fucking blade every fucking day and wasting money on (((products))), i let it grow for like a week and a half and then machine it off, i dont give a fuck about what anyone thinks. Caring about muh face is for faggos.

>letting other peoples (and clearly wrong opinions) affect the outcome of your life choices

If you think you look good with it, wear it with pride.
If you think you look good without it, wear it with pride.

The only true sign of insecurity is reading these garbage fucking articles and acting on them.

And then there's bugez

Your boyfriend low-key thinks you're ugly.

I literally grow my beard because I don't give a fuck anymore, it doesn't make you more masculine either all it does is hide your jawline so people cant admire you

I only have a beard because I look like a 12 year old without it, but I keep it trimmed to like 1-3 millimeters long. Anything longer than that is a pain in the ass to keep maintained and good looking.

Who tf is felix my nig

>pic related my inspo for beard

> Rather sad that I even took the time to read this thread. You either can't grow a beard or are so narrow minded that you have to bash people. My beard is not a trend nor a lack of features. It's a lifestyle and a part of who I am. You really should do more research on beards. They have and always will be a mark of a distinguished man. I personally find your lack of intelligence rather sad. But anyways hope you have a great career as a troll bashing or belittling that which you know nothing about.
Holy shit what is wrong with these people

This. Most gays are internally half-way disgusted by what they do in the first place. Ive slept with some strange dudes and im no catch myself

poo

Yeah, except I pulled her before I grew a beard, genius.

>and wasting money on (((products)))
Just buy yourself a straight razor. It's like 200$ tops and they can last for generations.

beards look good as long as its maintained and you're not a hairlet up top.

Lt. dangle or bust

FUCCCC
TAKE ME NOW QUADS
JUST P.I. MY SHIT UP

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

What part of "i dont want to waste my time on scrubbing my face every day" you did not catch, moron? Waste that 200 bucks and time every day, to look like a faggot or a boy yourself. Fucking lotioning your body with a vanilla fucking flavored body milk is 100 less gay then wasting time on having fucking babybass clean faggot cheeks. Kys.

My ancestors are smiling at me imperials. Can you say the same?

I just have more important things to do than neurotically clear my face of hair every day

It's like matching socks by colour, something you pretend to be interested in when women start obsessing over it tediously

My face grows a beard and so I have a beard
Men's grooming is for homosexuals

>"not beta"
>"grew a beard out of laziness"

laziness is pure beta, fag.
i dont get how people even say they grew a beard out of laziness. thats a cop-out and you're even more beta for lying

>Want a beard for years
>Finally get old enough to grow a passable beard
>Suddenly it becomes a hipster trend

It pisses me off so fucking much I just want a beard but I don't want to be associated with those fuckers. At least I have mid-back length hair which isn't a hipster trend.

oh fug :D

> Not growing a beard to imitate the best person to ever walk on this planet and fulfill his sunnah

> Making it

Chose one infidel

OHHH SHIEEEEEEEEEET

I have a beard and muhammad can suck my cock in hell.

>i made this up and it sounds funny and makes sense to me
>it's probably true
:thinking:

Been had since like 2012. They're kind of over now though but I don't know what to do.

I can't grow a nice beard yet so I just have stubble. But I apply cheap generic minoxidil twice a day because I'd like to a have a full beard in a few years. Shaving doesn't feel natural to me