Veeky Forums BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-11/the-rise-of-cat-men-antidote-to-toxic-masculinity/8082618
jakefood.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Nutrition_Facts_Sports_EN.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC117239/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19356869
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3346298/
youtube.com/watch?v=YrZoDwGR_Mw
faq.soylent.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005267426
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>subsisting on overpriced gruel to own the conservatards
Damn he sure showed them

>yet another dummy taking the soypill
Not like I could've stopped him, some people can't be saved. This divisiveness is what weakens us all.

>raising my value on the market by decreasing your testosterone should make me mad

I mean, people who consider soylent were already at buzzfeed-level of test so it doesn't make much of a difference.

>cat owner
We really lost a macho one there gents.

any nation that wants to make it should probably forcibly remove these people.

>catfag
>muh literal nazi alt lite
>soyboy
Checks out

Fuck me man now we’re politicizing CATS

God damn someone post the webm of a cat necking a soyboy for overreacting to his christmas present.

I always thought the appeal of stuff like this was that it's cheap. Is it not?

Good. The more leftist cucks who turn themselves into soyboys the better

No, it's because you can brag to your fellow nu-males about how you're beating capitalism one liter of soy at a time.

Kek I was gonna post this

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-11/the-rise-of-cat-men-antidote-to-toxic-masculinity/8082618

They're all soyboys.

Due the bizarre 'opioid crisis' news, I was made aware of the existence of heroin. Thanks for turning me onto this, doctors!

well...

That guy has to be clinically autistic. Something worth 400 dollars shouldn't make you that happy when you're old enough to have a beard.
and goddamnit, disc drives and hdds are sensitive, stop flinging it around you sperglord

All of my keks. Pics like these make me happy to be alive as an actual man. Even on my darkest days I smile because I'm not a retarded leftist faggot

Based feline purging the soy menace. Day Of The Claw when?

Alpha cat lmao

Fuck you. Cats fucking rule.

Wait, where exactly is the soy? jakefood.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Nutrition_Facts_Sports_EN.pdf

>t. toxoplasmosis

>cats are for soybo-

Oh shit, I literally woke up 5 minutes ago, pls ignore. Thought that was the page of soylent ingredients

>t. La creatura
Nobody outside of your shithole actually believes the toxo meme is anything worth caring about. Besides toxo actually makes you more masculine so you're probably an emasculated mutt

the only cat i respek

>has parasite in his brain
>got it from his cat
>makes him more docile
>attracted to cat urine
>slower reaction times
>lower IQ
>reduced inhibitions

pick everything

Literally none of these are true, and even if they were humans are barely affected if any by toxo. Also reduced inhibitions is a good thing unless you're a shy virgin.

I’m personally glad, I always thought cats were faggots

>unless you're a shy virgin
haha well...

>thinks it's a meme
>toxoplasmafags significantly over represented in car accidents

MUH INHIBITION

Danzig has a cat.

LOL

Show me the source of what you just said right now, and if I read the word "America" ONCE I'll automatically discard it.

Mate, you can't get the disease if you don't let your cat on the kitchen counter and don't shove your face into the cat's litter box.
Might as well start saying that dogs are awful pets just because you use your mouth to clean their assholes

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC117239/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19356869

>pic related, it's you

Cats are gay and so are you.

>It is generally assumed that approximately 25 to 30% of the world's human population is infected by Toxoplasma

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3346298/

>pic is you

The "alt-right" is still a thing? Jesus, soyboys really bit hard for the Russian narrative.

Fair enough user. The reduced inhibitions and improved personality will be more useful in the long run than reaction times anyways. So in my eyes it's a benefit.

It's literally just a protein shake with plenty of whey and vitamins thrown in. I don't know why Veeky Forums hates this stuff so much other than the fact that it has soy written in the name.

Have you seen their factory conditions?

>drinking this for majority/100% of your nutrition

yep all those chinese chemicals sure do make a complete food!

What does that have to do with anything? Nobody in these threads complains about how this shit is made and packaged.

yes they do, every thread people talk about the mold and rats that have been video documented in a documentary that they approved

absolutely degenerate

cat lady detected.

> toxo actually makes you more masculine
you were only one google search alway from stop saying bullshit, but you choose this instead.

I am going to say that one scientific paper states that there is increase in testosterone production on infected without explain the context.
Next day people are eating cat poop and drinking it's piss like it was onion.

If you can't understand why, there are good chances you are, in fact, a soyboy.

Nobody with an above room temperature IQ is drinking exclusively soylent. Despite the name it's not like soylent green. It can only replace a meal here and there, not EVERY meal.

i really hate when normies appropriate our memes , why cant they understand ONLY WE are allowed to use them??

user you're just projection what YOU WOULD DO, but other people are fucking retarded and do drink this for almost all of their meals

Cats> dogs

Lower maintainence, cleaner and aren't anywhere near as needy

Plus they tend to be funnier

i normally think cats are soyboy pets.. But my opinion is beginning to change

see

reddit ruins every joke

The appeal is that it's convenient and 'futuristic' aka they try to sell it as some astronaut food for people with no time to cook

The majority of people will use it because they're lazy

It could have a place in filling in gaps in macros or even for reducing calories easily during a cut but most people using it aren't Veeky Forums

Actually if you go on the Reddit board from OPs pic, quite a few of them seem to be doing it. One quite nuts post describes how they find normal food makes them sick when they’ve been on soy lent for more than a few days, OPs post is far from the worst thing on there....it’s pathetic and depressing even for reddit

I feel bad for the fat guy, he legit can't eat solid food

Requesting a chan-approved version called Goylent

Cats are for lazy people.
Get the fuck out of this board

Probably because they drive like actual virile men instead of 10mph under the speed limit like old ladies

Rather die in an exciting high speed crash than shitting myself in a nursing home

hey chad ram my ass, don't think about, I know you have low inhibition ;)

My gf has a dog that my cat wrecks a couple times a week. I take the dog for runs but the fucking thing smells. I also hate how she fucking stares at me when I eat. And she's needy as fuck. But I do enjoy our outdoor time.

My conclusion after owning a dog is that dogs are great for codependent people but annoying for independent ones.

>Le scary chemicals meme

Mum I told you! You aren't allowed on my secret hacker website!

fuck you

>thinking some isolated chemicals devoid of all natural co-factors will give you complete nutrition

>t. cat cuck

bet I could kick your ass soyboy

isn't soylent a liquid so you wouldn't be filed up with it at all?

i can drink a gallon+ of milk and still be hungry despite getting 2400+ calories

> an online movement of men

Read: a dozen at most guys blogging about having cats and not being "toxically masculine", whatever the hell that means. Literally fake news.

That made me happy.

Danzig is 5'2" and is a faggot.

Here is a video of him starting a fight and getting destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=YrZoDwGR_Mw

>soyboy is a new mem....

>alt-right

typical crazy cat boy behavior

>turning yourself into a faggot to stick it some amorphous boogeyman of your own creation

dude was born to be soy

Exactly. Nothing of value was lost. Honestly it would probably be a net gain to this guy testosterone wise just because of the protein content.

LMAO

I don't get the modern left, it's like they go out of their way to try to become everything this imaginary "alt-right" hates. Like hey some guys on /pol/ are making fun of cucks, clearly we should all become cucks! That'll show 'em! Bringing it into the realm of health and fitness is just stupid

Are dog people the new vegans? Why do they always have bring their dislike for cats into everything?

Officially because

> the most effective way to neutralize a term/symbol/etc. is to co-opt it
> ridicule is man's most potent weapon

In their mind they're totally gutting the alt-right and demoralizing them by showing their taunts are innefective. Of course, all they're really doing is imitiating memes made by people with no emotional investment in the fight at all who are just going to laugh even harder at you for it.

I like my cat, she's a good girl

>lefty musician
>a sellout faggot
Yeah typical cat owner

>"I'm a cat lover"

stop playing idpol user, rise above

soylent is banned in canada
>The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) recently informed us that our products do not meet a select few of the CFIA requirements for a “meal replacement.”

lmao then what is it making canadacucks assholes so gaping?

faq.soylent.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005267426

>Have cat, try to have sex with it. He's not gay.
>You're 1/2 right

>BRO LOOK AT MY DOG, HES LIKE MY LIFE COMPANION BRO HES FUCKING ALPHA LIKE ME, DOGS > EVERYTHING, BTW IM ALPHA AS FUCK

Fuck I want to steal that shirt so bad

I'll rather have Courage as my dog than any faggy cat ever

Dogs are for the emotionally weak.

>this is who's telling you to go back to /pol/

>manlet
>has a cat

checks out

And creating a whole bunch of funny as fuck new content for free.

They actually regulate the "meal replacement," label in Canada. You can't just call any mixture of oat and sugar a meal replacement there, like you can in America. You could call a Snickers "meal replacement," in the US. [spoiler]Nice Trips.[/spoiler]

Well that works when you're showing off what a hedonist you are and there is something fun to be gained from breaking the rules, but where you might be able to win people over with sex, drugs, and rock and roll winning them over with let a bunch of dudes run a train on your wife/gf is a different ballgame entirely. If anything by glorifying that shit they're just making any sane person jump ship, if you'd told me in 2015 that CNN would be openly promoting cucking on their front page I would have laughed at you, today I'm still laughing but in a worried way, like what the hell are you really going to cede this issue to fucking Veeky Forums? Is this really the best hill for progressives to die on?