1800 calories in, 700 more to go

>1800 calories in, 700 more to go
>tracking every last macro and micronutrient with phone apps
>burps taste strongly like protein shake and tomato
>feel fucking sick eating this much, smoking pot and just lying back to keep it all down
>gonna have to stay up to digest this meal so I can eat more before bed
>or maybe I can just have a midnight snack if I sleep now
>even the thought of more oatz or sweet potato makes me want to puke
>haven't even met protein goals for today yet
>reading every fucking label trying to maximize calorie intake
>the farts
>bend over to lift something, vomit in back of mouth from exertion
How the actual fuck do you people eat enough to gain weight, let alone become obese? I swear it's fucking impossible to get past 3k without puking. 3 square meals a day barely puts you at like 1600 if you're not actively trying to exceed it. It is taking a conscious effort and willpower to consume this much food. Nobody who isn't a fucking Olympian is this hungry naturally.

same bro i dont understand how fatties can have like 7k+ a day. im fucking struggling so hard to hit 2500-3000 that i fucking chug an avacado oil, milk, banana and greek yogurt concoction before bed just to hit that much. this is on top of me eating till absolute max fullness as well. fucking wild

Large portion sizes mostly. Im used to eating 1000 calories a meal. Recoverinf fatty

You serious?
I can easy eat 1000 kcal per meal.
And then have snacks

Look, the problem fatties have is the quality of their calories. They’re not getting good macros with tons of pizza and fast food, those just happen to be packed with calories. Anyone trying to cleanly eat knows that hitting mid 2000s requires discipline. That said, if you’re having putting on weight and think it’s because you can’t eat enough, the solution is rather simple: drink your calories. You don’t need to do GOMAD but mix in whey protein with milk (I choose almond unflavored) and get it that way. Or make shakes with oats and peanut butter mixed in, those are foods packed with nutritionally useful fats carbs and proteins.

But who the fuck am I kidding, you’re baiting and I fell for it. Brb killing myself for falling for it again.

Manlet detected. You have tiny stomach, you little bitch

This.

Honestly this. I'm finally gaining for the first time in my life and all it took was scheduling my meals and forcing food for about 2 weeks. Now I get hungry every 2 hours.

OP just stick with it, and do not bitch out with calorificially dense shit like icecream. It will only make it harder to gain in the long run.

>eating is sooooooo difficult aboo aboo

fuck off

2/10 made me reply your stupid fucking bait

twinkies detected
t. bulking on 6-7k calories per day

Less protein more fats, lad. Fuck chicken breast, eat fatty cuts and red meat. Bacon is good. Eggs, avocados, nuts. Don't be afraid of oil. Dont overdo the dairy but have some cheese with everything. Don't fuck with protein shakes because those fill you up more than anything and are probably not as calorie dense as the aforementioned foods. And make sure you eat greens for fiber so everything passes more smoothly and you can keep referring. Fuck it take shots of olive oil. This is all you need to know.

Not at all I'm 6'4" and never fucking hungry at all. I'm going to require discipline for the rest of my life to remember to eat enough; and there is no break from it. Have a bad year and all your gains are gone.

Refeeding not referring **

Fat fuck

IKTF

Not even fucking around. Seriously might invest in a blender just for shakes. I like the idea of drinking this peanut butter instead of eating another glob.

I admit I'm tiny. Tell me it gets bigger.

Could just be jacked.
Strongest man in the world eats 10,000 kcal per day and he's only the size of a typical powerlifter fat wise

This.
You don't have to eat LEAN meat if that's too hard

wouldnt consider myself jacked or a fat fuck.
Just a guy thats 6'4", works a manual labor job during the day, then lifts or does cardio (HIIT) during nights.
greek yogurt is my friend.
also anyone else experience Chobani greek yogurt turning to complete dogshit? I switched to Fage a long time ago and its 10x better but chobani was on sale so i grabbed some. Shits literally liquid like i cant even get a scoop on the spoon.
Never buy chobani its complete dogshit buy Fage (or skyr is cool but if you are a burger like me they try to charge you 10 bucks for a small tub of it)

Fatties will eat one packet of cookies for 1000 calories each, per day.
That's the difference between you and them, they scoff down on sweets and junk food that even a tiny portions worth that anyone can eat through is already 3000+ calories, whereas you're struggling to eat 3 bowls of broccoli, beans, and chicken for a measly 800 calories. The food you eat is absolutely filled to the brim with nutrition that it fills you up fairly quickly, a packet of cookies has no nutrition and can be munched on all day without rest.

Channel your inner object. Don’t think and feel, just shovel more oats into your mouth and swallow.

>4 breakfast tacos with salsa
>1200 cal
>2 chicken sandwiches and fries with sauces for lunch
>1600 cal
>2 giant bowls of spaghetti for dinner
>???? Fucking a billion calories
How are you NOT fat already when it’s so easy to down all this shit in minutes? I don’t eat that much anymore, but god damn it’s not hard to turn that switch back on.

>complaing about 2500 calories
>eating 3100 a day
fuarking devouring peanut butter out of the jar right now, got a sweet potato and banana lined up

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG, C'MON

Holy fuck youre a giant pussy. Im bulking while fasting right now, so in the window of 5pm-10pm i have to eat 4500 kcal. It was almost hard the first week, now its easy as piss. Man the fuck up fuckboi, or maybe you should just stay a twink and find a bear to rail you.

If you're having problems eating a lot of solid foods, you're going to have to start drinking your calories. That's what saved me a lot of time and effort because it went down easier.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

I ate a kilo of cashews today for the fuck of it, I don't get how it's so hard to eat, just keep putting food in your mouth.
Pic related is the container when I got it.

>oatz with raisins and nuts
>sweet potato
>raspberries
>strawberries
>2 breakfast biscuit sandwiches
>protein shake
>turkey and cheese sandwich
>tofu and fennel
>pb&j
>sweet corn with onion
>melon
>clif bar
>orange
>can of Dr. Pepper
Still not even at 2500 yet somehow. It feels obscene eating more than this. Surely this is enough material for the human body.

Stop caring about variety and your taste buds. Find something dense and tastes decent and eat MORE OF IT.

I LISTED MULTIPLES OF THE ITEMS I ATE. YOU MUST BE SERVING PORTIONS FOR ANTS FOR A LIST THAT LONG.

Wut?
I just counted up my usual breakfast of yogurt, oats, honey, flax seeds, pbj, and a proton shake and I'm at 2000 already.

You're a manlet, I'm 6'3 and I have to eat at least twice the recommended portion size for one person just to not be hungry, let alone eating enough food when working out.

I must be doing a shit job of tracking my portion sizes or just not eating big enough ones. It has to be.

im the exact opposite, im struggling to eat less. started from 85-6kg like 2-3 weeks ago and im 82kg now. i eat meal once a day and sometimes a sandwitch. im fucking hungry man and i still have like 10kg to lose

>oatz with raisins and nuts
Likely only one recommended serving
>sweet potato
Singular implies only ate one
>berries
Likely less than 10 of each, shouldn't even count those calories
>2 breakfast biscuit sandwiches
Less than 800 calories, but still 1/4th or more of your days consumption
>protein shake
4 scoops isn't a meme for no reason, only getting one is less than 300 calories
>turkey and cheese
Only one? Likely one slice of cheese and deli thin meat, so less than 350 calories
>pbj
One serving of pb and j (if that), less than 300 calories. Pro tip: use a spoon instead of butter knife to scoop and spread
Sándwich tip: the bread is simply a vehicle to transport filling, you shouldn't taste it when eating the sándwich just like you shouldn't taste the fork when eating steak.
>the rest

Stop eating 200 to 500 calorie snacks all day, eat 1200 to 1500 meals 3 times a day. Fill a plate, don't measure portions like an anorexic. You shouldn't be a bag of bones before you lay in your casket.