How hard is it to maintain 10-12% body fat living a normie life? So eating out 3-4 times a week...

How hard is it to maintain 10-12% body fat living a normie life? So eating out 3-4 times a week, going out to bars and drinking alcohol 1 time a week.

Currently, I'm finding it hard as fuck to do those while cutting to 10% from my 18%.

Stick to the healthier option, salmon and chicken, also drinking vodka or gin helps too. Stay away from beer.

Normies
Get
Out
>trainsteam.mp3

>eating out 3-4 times a week

not gonna make it

If you drink the right alcohol, not issue.

If you eat out a lot, that will fuck you up. The reason why restaurant food and shit tastes so good is that just add a shit tone of salt and fat and sugar to like everything.

You don't notice it except it just tastes "better" for some reason.

Why do you think there are a bunch of obese women splooshing over putting butter in coffee.

this is normal?

as long as you go to the gym and count your calories you'll be okay. If you start getting fat you can always do more cardio or eat less, it's certainly doable.

it is kinda hard because everyone likes to pig out on stupid shit that fucks up with macro way too hard

your best bet is to eat as little as you can and load up with diet coke or mineral water with lemon

cut alcohol as much as you can

try to cut down the days you got out and/or get off your macro tracking, and when you are able, maximize the amount of calories cut as much as you can handle

good luck

I NEED TO FUCK SOMETHING AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>right
>alcohol

lmfao get the fuck out

I used to work in a restaurant, OP. Food companies discovered a while ago that sugar makes everything taste better, everything, you just have to find the right amount. This knowledge has trickled down to the little guys and so you can expect everything you get in a restaurant to have much more shit macros than anything you make at home. We will put sugar on your salmon, on your baked potato, whatever it takes to get those lmao3plates per meal back through the door.

Aim for 15%
I find it pretty easy to maintain
Looks pretty good for normies if you have considerable mass

>Looks pretty good for normies if you have considerable mass

implying normies know about bf%

anyways fuck what they think, take your own decisions user

good defined abs appear at single digit bf%

Cutting to 10? Hard. Staying at 10? Easy

You don't even know what you're talking about

Exactly

the only kind of "right" alcohol is NO alcohol you fucktard, why would I want to waste calories on a shit macro when I could even get a couple boneless wings for the same calories

he meant something like mouthwash. mouthwash will kill ur gainz but it will kill the plaque and gingivitis too

holy shit sauce?
and nice trips

Is this Real? I barely go once a month

your skin looks like the texture of a really well made mask

I'm around 13-15% ish and I eat out the same amount of times, plus get shit faced on Thursday nights (Student night) and Saturday nights.

It's not exactly hard. Just do IF every day except drinking days, and eat around 2k calories.
Only drink Vodka Lime Sodas exclusively, or better yet take MD, and never eat fast food after a night out.

I already do that. Gin and tonic every single time. I thought that restaurant food tasted better because it's fresh, it's made by someone who cooks for a living, and you didn't have to spend the effort yourself.

Why? I can finance it.

Yeah, I know some very social normies who constantly eat out with different groups of people they know.

Maintaining 10-12% is a fuckton easier than getting there, right?

>I thought that restaurant food tasted better because it's fresh, it's made by someone who cooks for a living, and you didn't have to spend the effort yourself.

learn how to cook idiot

>diet coke
fucking why

Alcohol? REEEEEEEEEEE

>gin and tonic

Tonic "Water" is loaded with sugar. Start drinking vodka/seltzer, great drink

>boneless wings

Oh fuck...I just checked and you're right. Thanks user, you just saved me hundreds of calories every night out.

cause alcohol way better than a few BONELESS wings

Rather get a pizza and hit all the macros

slimeline tonic? you retards

Fit normie here. Just don't eat your regular meals on the same days you regularly go out, how hard is that? Try learning some discipline for goodness sake. With a mindset like yours I bet you can't even fast longer than 24 hours.

Wtf are you talking about. Seltzer = 0 cal. Tonic = sugar added

Fasting is actually easier than eating very little food for me. But if I'm drunk it's binge city.

It depends on your social circles, occupation, location etc, I wouldn't call it common but it's not rare either for people to do that.

I’m 13% and it’s a constant effort to gain weight. In fact I’m beginning my cut next week. Not sure how much different it would be at 10% but not much I imagine. I’m constantly eating a bit of junk food and eating fast foods meals multiple times a week. Still staying lean.

My bf% naturally sits at around 10%.

I can eat whatever I want and it hardly changes. Any mass that I do gain is basically always muscle and not fat.

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

DELET

It depends what restaurants you go to.

nice pasta reddit fag

Never making it

>he uses the Reddit spacing meme unironically

How calorific is red wine compared to other options? I really like the stuff

You aren't holding single digit bf naturally without looking flat and trashing your endocrine system

Most people who claim 12% are more like 15

Yeah, different friend groups that catch up weekly. My guess is OP is around 25 and lives in a city area.

Are you seriously not aware that restaurants cover their food in asinine layers of salt, butter and sugar to make it taste good?

Learn how to cook so you know what's in your food, you absolute faggot

It's actually just people who fell for the natty meme and people who didnt

Just do MDMA instead of drinking alcohol on the big nights. It's cheaper, better, and low cal.

Just eat less on the days you eat out / go out for drinking.

Unironically get the smallest plainest thing there is when you are out and eat at home.
Or eat first then go out. and eat some bullshit salad.
Whisky and soda water from here on out user.

Imagine being so uncomfortable with reality that you have to melt your brain to have fun.

Are you jewish?

>maintain around 10% bf because runnerfag and lift to just maintain ottermode
>go on date
>order clean-ish meal because most food is gross
>date orders mac and cheese or some crap meal
>"user, why don't you get something real?"
>look at her food and smile meekly, then change the subject

theres 0 calories in slimline tonic retard

>gin and tonic
A tiny glass bottle of tonic water has 130 calories and 33g of carbs, it’s pretty terrible for you relative to how shitty it tastes.

read dis

please go to every restaurant or bar in your area and when they make you a gin and tonic count up how many use a zero calorie tonic water, dipshit.

to an extent this. However I found that it was more the case with butter and deep frying things. Even that veg that's on your plate was probably deep-fried to get it soft quick and then pan-fried with butter to make it taste good. And then depending on the veg honey or sugar to go with.

>"hello sir can i have a diet coke please?" "of course sir"

>"hello sir can i have a gin and tonic but make that slimline tonic" "of course sir"

are you some kind of autist?

“A what? We only have Canada Dry sir. If you want you could run over to the Whole Foods across the street and buy your slimline or whatever and I’ll make it for you.”

a bar has 99% of drinks dumbass, especially when its as standard as diet tonic

you’re so fucking wrong is ridiculous, faggot

every single bar will have Canada Dry tonic and not your faggot shit

Most chads that eat out a lot normally just fast most of the day and eat 2-3 meals a day so it’s not that big of a deal

maybe if you live in some backwater shit hole like where you live they only have one drink. canada dry and and pete's moonshine

but where i live in the UK, when i ask for a gin and tonic with diet tonic I always get it

Smoke weed instead of alcohol and if that doesn't work for you try lyrica.
I eat out pretty frequent but I just keep track of your macros, do that and you're good.

that’s cool how long after your order alcohol do you get executed as per sharia demands

>tonic
>slimline tonic

Just get selzter and a lime you fucking retards

trips checked

its really easy to maintain low bf% but you have to stop eating out, drinking is fine but reduce the amount and definitely don't eat while drunk

here's a top tip: rather than mumble about your bf% so your friends think you're incel, normie mog them into submission by saying you're saving for a down payment. obviously don't use this too often as they'll stop inviting you to anything

restaurant food is higher quality for those reasons but the reason not to eat out is that you don't know the calories or macros of anything until you've measured and cooked it yourself enough times to remember

100-150 calories depending on the glass. its actually good for the body in other ways though so its a good choice for cheat night

no, the paki's love drinking and gambling as much as anyone where i live. if there was sharia law they would be the first to say fuck that. remember there aren't that many 1st generation pakis in the UK most are 3rd or 4th generation, they are very westernized and they carry the local accent.