God Tier Foods

>Literally potatoes
>Soaked in oil
>Pure carbs and fats
>No sugar
>Delicious

Why aren't you eating your fries Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Quaker-Oatmeal-Squares-Brown-14-5-Ounce/dp/B005OVPK9G/
healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I love fires

because carbs and fats together make you fat.

You can eat one food infinitely without any of the calories counting. What is it Veeky Forums?

Hard mode: You can't pick all versions of a customizable food, e.g. you can't say pizza, you have to say pepperoni pizza.

If I eat basic ass potato chips with olive oil, is that dirty bulk?

Not if you track your macros. French fries are great for picking up the slack when you need more carbs and fats.

Starches are just sugars in disguise you fucktard.

Cheapest source of protein

Fronch fries

>hard mode

Well you've already got pepperoni pizza in my mind, and that's probably what I would've picked anyway. What I wouldn't give for a big dripping slice of Papa John's right now...

Poutine

>>>No sugar

Actually bro cans of beans are a better protein per dollar deal a pack of 12 eggs is around 1.50-2.00 if they’re infested with cancer and hormones and the farmers are the people who rape fertilized the eggs the good eggs are a little more pricey and we’re looking at like 75g of protein but beans are $.50-.60 at almost 30g protein peanut butter, some breads, and cottage cheese/ any bogo bags of fat free cheese you can find are also better protein per dollar deals
I’ve been on this fucking struggle bus a long time boys

Do combos count? If so, then CINNAMON FUCKING TOAST CRUNCH

Hrnnnng I'm cutting and I could eat a whole box

An even better source is chicken

an even better source is human flesh

Beans are for fat ogre Americans.

>t. Whataburger

Mac and cheese

you fucking know it

>tfw live in Quebec and we don't even have Popeye's for fuck's sake

I just had popeye's today. If you send me your address and bank info I can mail you some.

The cheapest ones are so nasty tho bro they got fuccin growths and all kinds of shit all over it maybe I’m just a bitch
Can confirm I’m definitely not shredded but im able to use my savings to afford rent lol

I eat a lot of potatoes, they're great for potassium. Fries from places are salty as fuck though.

ben and jerrys half baked ice cream

that's what you get for being a fucking separatist

Potato chips

mac and cheese. even if I have to pick one specific way to prepare it I'd just pick the way my mom made it

Miso ramen

Mayonnaise
I am a junkie for this shit

You designed your macros like a retard on his way to heart disease if there's that much fat.

ayyy, DEAD bros

Donuts, my biggest weakness. Second place is either Danishes or Bacon Cheeseburgers.

yeah but beans also have a shit ton of fiber and make you shart your pants for the rest of the day.

eggs aren't that expensive and are much more nutritionally beneficial than beans

I had Popeye's for the 1st time ever last summer in Toronto. Had a 5-piece tendies with fries and biscuit. Damn that was good. How does KFC even exist? I wish I could taste chick-fil-a

FUCK yeah user I'm in the same boat. Any kind of cinnamon cereal really.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Dis nigga know's what's up

user, you gotta pick a type of donut flavor. I've been meaning to try pic related myself...

MONSTER WHITE
S I P B O Y S Report

California rolls

Suggestions for other cinnamon cereals?

you're not missing much with chik fil a. it's just breaded chicken with pickles and mayo.

quaker oatmeal squares. they make me poo a lot though.

Mah nigga. Tough choice between that and dominos double pepperoni pizza for me

>quaker oatmeal squares
This flavor?
amazon.com/Quaker-Oatmeal-Squares-Brown-14-5-Ounce/dp/B005OVPK9G/

Are they actually? How? Not trollin I thought beans were way better for you vitamins and minerals and shit

You mean potatoes with all vitamins destroyed. And if you get them from some fast food joined, chances are high they are soaked in trans fats. Also why would you eat so much carbs unless you are carb loading?

yeah I love a good bowl of this stuff

Chicken and white rice. From Chipotle.

thanks user

bruh, eggs are healthy af

healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet

Dang dude thanks for the knowledge gains eggs are the masterrace

Tater tot casserole.

BRAAAAAAAAP

>dat patty melt
true Texan

costco has 60 pack eggs

chicago deep dish sausage pizza

Dude, cinnamon apple cheerios are god tier

Alcohol

Honestly I'd be ripped as shit if it weren't for alcohol having calories

I tried replacing it with valium but it's too hard to get out of bed the morning after + it's less fun

Double Cheeseburgers

Carls Jr. > Wendys > In in Out > McDonalds > Burgerking > Whataburger > Jack in the Box

Based fast food poster

>tfw craving a western bacon

I didn't know this was a thing.
I want it.

Calories aren't the only thing that matters. If I say like nutella, even if it's no calories it's full of sugar and other garbage that kills you.

If the only factor is calories I'd say something like french fries. If it's totally nutritionally neutral and I can have unlimited amounts, I'd probably say soda water.

Wendy’s ,really nigga. Five guys not on the list

Why soda water instead of just soda?

If it doesn't have a drive thru then it isn't fast food. Peiwei/chipotle/five guys can go fuck themselves.

> can't pick any version of a customizable food

I dunno, I guess if pop's not "customizable" then yeah, any sort of pop.

I like soda water specifically because I used to be a drunk and gin and tonic was kind of my thing. The taste calms me down and it'd be tasty regardless.

> no 5 guys

There's differences between plant-based protein and animal-based protein so fuck your beans eat eggs and poultry.

Catch me with a bag of white,powdered mini-donuts.

My nigga but nothin beats a putting lays chips in a plastic bag with Texas Pete in it and shaking that shit up
>am I the niggest in this thread yet

beefy 5 layer burritos

Let's see those hands

Tacos. All kinds, mostly al pastor or more authentic mexican street tacos. But all tacos.

Do I also not get the Itis?

My nigga. I get Lou Malnati's delivered like once a week lmao

Fuck deep dish

The Midwest is secretly a haven

Did someone say fries?

Its even better than it looks.

I'd choose fries

Chocolate brownies

first time i agree with someone on Veeky Forums

Please kill yourself with your shit taste

Fuck those look good, gotta say Cream/Jelly filled donuts then cause holy fuck do I love Lemon Filled donuts.

Lay's Salt and Vinegar chips

Chocolate.

>Wendy's in 2nd place
>A&W not on the list
>Mcdonald's isn't dead last

You sound like one of those autists that eat in the parking instead of inside the restaurants

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

>Pure fat and oil
>Gloriously delicious
>Mfw I have no Gallbladder and can't digest either fat or oil

True story, these were a complete acquired taste for me.

> be in middle school
> there were leftover snacks from an event
> i was waiting for my parents to pick me up for over an hour
> hungry as shit
> start eating an unopened family bag of lay's salt and vinegar chip
> these taste like shit
> keep eating because I'm starving
> still taste like shit
> keep eating
> next day I started getting cravings for the rest of my life

chocolate bars. if thats too vague, lindt chocolate bars. Milk chocolate if i have to be extra specific.

A Mexicano pizza from paradise pizza in my home town. Its basically pizza with chilli con carne on it then covered in mozzarella.

Whataburger is god