post fit food

> post fit food

Other urls found in this thread:

woolworths.com.au/shop/productdetails/768583/woolworths-australian-brussels-sprouts
woolworths.com.au/shop/productdetails/415142/woolworths-creamy-kale-coleslaw-kit
woolworths.com.au/shop/search/products?searchTerm=vegetable mixed frozen
woolworths.com.au/shop/productdetails/134681/broccoli-fresh-whole
woolworths.com.au/shop/search/products?searchTerm=eggs
woolworths.com.au/shop/search/products?searchTerm=yoghurt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the stuff in the containers?

Seriously I hate my shit country, no way you can eat that much with that kind of price, at least its double the cost to eat like that.

greek yogurt dude
how do you not know this

Yeah, I'd rather kill myself than to eat nothing but yoghurt, eggs, vegetables and salad

Fuck it

We don't have that in Argentina

I've had that before but the flavored kind. Are you supposed to get the unflavored kind? How do you make it taste good

Put frozen blueberries in it, that's what I do every morning

>get some regular yogurt
>get a bandage which isn't knit very tightly
>put some of the bandage on top of a cup/bowl/whatever
>secure it with a rubber band
>slap the yogurt on top
>let the yogurt drain itself for at least an hour
>???

I love Scoopy like an odd gay uncle but that shit would cost a bomb in Straya.

6 for 6.99? nigga each one of those is fucking like 3.99 here. Plus 13% tax.

I'm in Straya. I shop at coles. A dozen eggs is like $3.8. I buy regular mince for $8/kg and chicken breast for $9/kg, which I portion into 200g portions and freeze. For veggies I go for frozen broccoli and frozen mix veggies which cost pennies. Coles greek yogurt and oats for breakfast. It's not that expensive to eat healthy here.

no. It doesn't.
woolworths.com.au/shop/productdetails/768583/woolworths-australian-brussels-sprouts
woolworths.com.au/shop/productdetails/415142/woolworths-creamy-kale-coleslaw-kit
woolworths.com.au/shop/search/products?searchTerm=vegetable mixed frozen (take your pick)
woolworths.com.au/shop/productdetails/134681/broccoli-fresh-whole
woolworths.com.au/shop/search/products?searchTerm=eggs
woolworths.com.au/shop/search/products?searchTerm=yoghurt

It works out to be cheaper actually if you include exchange rates.

Stop making excuses fatty

tren

Excuse me what the fuck? I'm literally saying there's no excuse for NOT eating healthy here in Australia.

It's best you don't ask

wtf i love organic now.
Dont get me wrong lads, i eat pretty damn healthy most of the time but those funky organic shops charge an arm and a leg so i avoid them. Thanks to you guys and Scoopy, i now see i can buy organic for a reasonable cost at the jewopoly stores. Thanks alot you magnificent gay bastards.
By the way, i think Scoobert is getting extra protein intake from his *husband*. :-)

I'm
And I don't buy organic since I'm a poorfag. I do get free range eggs though since all cage eggs taste like shit.

Yeah, I live in a pretty low cost of living area of the US, and I buy the single serving FAGE cups, and they are $1.25 each, they might go on sale down to $1. I don't know where the fuck he's getting the big containers for a dollar.

>dairy and eggs
>healthy
OH NO NO NO

I respect Scooby, but he's wrong here. Other than the yogurt, and I dunno where the fuck he found it for that price, everything else is kind of expensive for the calorie count. You're looking at 23 USD for less than 2000 calories, and that's pretty expensive. Part of the reason we have a nasty obesity epidemic is because unhealthy, calorie dense food is so goddamn cheap.

You know I've always wondered what it's like being retarded, but I've never worked up thw courage to ask someone irl. So I'll just ask you instead.

imagine the farts

That was posted here some time ago without a related text. Does anyone know what the orange stuff is. Looks like carrots.

sweet potato you fucking retard

Sweet potatoe you fucking retard

Thanks.

peet swotato you recking futard

>potatoe
>calls other people retard
W E W
E
W

Sweet potato is just one of those things that are too good to be true there has to be a catch right?

wtf is with that knoife

Idk, I seem to be one of the few people that hate sweet potatoes, same goes for avocados.

I donĀ“t get it. Yogurt, eggs, veggies, but no meat ?

kys

Holy shit goobs spends alot of money on broccoli.

I usually wait till the birds eye frozen 1 lb broccoli goes on BOGO sale and pick up 10 lbs for the month for about 20$.

How expensive is broccoli in your state anons?

There was a massive story a while back about these immigrants who got caught jerking off in the yogurt plant into the yogurt over the last 5 years.

Got buried real quick. Any user have it?

That's all he eats in a week?
Holy shit, how is he not Auschwitz mode?
It's basically 1/2 a tub of greek yogurt a day plus kale, sprouts, and a couple eggs.

little bit of honey. Although if you live in America get Organic honey because the normal stuff there is unhealthy as fuck

does it come with a list and how to cook said things on list? I really should start prepping

>eating plants
>zero-fat dairy
>steroids
>lifting weigths
>healthy

Learn to read

6 @ 6.39 is six for a price of 6.39 each

You dont have any food in Argentina correct?

>complaining about extra protein

sweet potato you fucking moron

40keks

sweer potabo

where ?

Is that fucking ketchup?

Reminder; If you put in a small garden, you get to grow healthy veggies for nearly free, plus you get the benefits of an outdoor hobby.

Set yourselves free.

If you hunt, that's a lot of good, clean, free range protein coming in. Plus the vitamin d, fresh air, and hang out time with Dog bros

California

Fishing makes for great, tasty protein, and lots of relaxation.

>eating food for the taste
Never gonna make it

Scoobys abs are so shit

Yes we do, unless you're a provinciano poorfag

Scooby is a goddamn liar. That is not food for two bodybuilders for a week. Jesus fucking christ.

Eating healthy is cheap.
Eating snacks daily is expensive.
I can get 150g quality protein and 1kg fresh and varied vegetables daily for less than 200$ a month and it's about 80% organic too.

Where's the meat?

Literally this.
I don't know how no one else saw this. There is nothing of content in that cart, you would literally starve yourself to death if you had to eat off that for a week WITH another person

Sucking dicks is a great way to get small amount of fresh protein throughout the day. Also, it's exciting and can get you promoted at work.

He's damn near 60 fucking years old. Without steroids, its damn near impossible to have visible abs that old.

He's in amazing shape for an old dude.

I love scoobs and his brother
they love each other so much

Yeah, thats how your mom got so huge.

suede potato you fucking r-tard