Why is it 90% /pol/ here now?

Why is it 90% /pol/ here now?

just cause someone here says nigger a few times doesnt make them /pol/

Every board is just an extension of /pol/, newfag.

the times are changing leaf, the day of the rake can't come soon enough

Buying a gun is high test
Reading books is leftist

I mean shit like that. Who hurt them?

t. newfag

>Not pro-gun
R*ddit bug an confirmed

The fire rises.. and spreads

Veeky Forums is a magnet for right-wing nut jobs because they aren't welcome anywhere else nowadays.

/pol/ has been here for a while now, ironically most of them don't even lift, and spend their time whinging about soyboys.

>high test

Literally meme'd on every board, especially on a board about arguably the most defining component of masculinity.

No one says reading books is leftist senpai. This board has a hard on for /fitlit/ threads.

Do you even lift?

They even turn me commie and i hate politics

reddit invasion
Veeky Forums has been compromised for years and is a normalfag site now
it's 90% 30 year old soyboy redditors who are just now discovering the thrill of typing "nigger" on the internet

Incorrect. Every board is actually just /r9k/ with a hobby or interest attached.

Because the alt-righters on /pol/ are getting increasingly BTFO'd on /pol/ so they come to other boards where people aren't autistic enough to argue with them as much.

Reading books is leftist? Lmao nobody says that, reds don't read

/polack/ here. lifting to become ubermensch and annihilate the zog

Veeky Forums is where most insecure, shallow people are. theyll happily embrace an ideology which blames others for their chins, jawlines, necks, wrists, baldness, beards and lack of gfs.

They account for the gay portion of Veeky Forums

this t b h

You're the newfag if you think this

Lifting is a way to PRAISE KEK! MAGA!

Because we are uniting all whuites under the Kekistani flag to btfo the globalists and secure a future for Israel and her people.
Shadilay my magapedes

Dubs of redemption

because boards where the population is young enough tolerate them. 99% of the threads have little to do with fitness and everything can be find elsewhere anyway. there is not much to discuss about fitness. only people who actually stay there are dipshit teenagers

The overlap is growing because Veeky Forums's population is aging. A lot of us started here as late teens/early 20's basement dwellers but now 10 years on we're getting married, having kids, and our priorities are shifting. We're unironically right wing and want to be in good shape.

Because Americans think that all white people are the same and that ethnostates wouldn’t just result in the same in-fighting that caused World War 1 and 2, as well as all the preceding European wars

God I hope I’m not still posting on Veeky Forums if/when I have kids and a wife. Embarrassing.

Holy fucking shit the delusion. 90% of the /pol/tards are reddit underaged newfags

Not everyone who disagrees with you is part of some evil boogeyman you've built up in your own mind user. People are going to disagree with you and have differing opinions throughout your life, this doesn't mean they are an organised unit out to get you.

It's not that /pol/ is any of these. The problem is that it's underaged edgelords posting trash that is in no shape or form related to health or fitness.

That is true but the hobby boards are where the oldfags have sorted themselves out into and settled down in. /pol/acks will get tired of /pol/ and find other niches to call people niggers in.

/pol/tards don't live in a vacuum. They like things. So when they go to discuss the things they like on a board dedicated to the things they like, they usually don't shed their political opinions at the door. So when they're in a thread, when some other poster brings up politics and a /pol/ user gives his opinion, you see this and you get butthurt. And after making a couple of posts adding nothing to the discussion other than , you go to /qa/ and whine for gookmoot to delete /pol/ . But you're not asking hin to delete /pol/, you're asking him to ban opinions you disagree with. That's the thing with your kind of poster, you can only exist in a highly moderated space and not a space with total free speech. That's why /pol/ belongs on Veeky Forums and you don't.

/pol/ is larp
so they come to Veeky Forums to larp about gains and how muscular they are for the 'reich'. Despite the fact most of them being skellies or fatties, and just like the idea of going to the gym. But they love their opinions and posting.

This shit comes and goes, man. It used to be /a/ shitting on all other boards, then it was mlp, now it's pol.

I've been on Veeky Forums for 12 years and I visit /pol/ every day.

It's like that on all boards. There was a /ptg/ on /tv/ yesterday. The demographic of this site - like it or not - is disenfranched Western males and that will only continue to grow.

praise kek my fellow 'pede!

We've always been here faggot

Why is it less embarrassing to post here now? Veeky Forums didn't stop being fun just because I got married.

> used to be a
This whole board used to /a/

Do you really want to be that nerd dad that’s still shitposting with a bunch of teens?

How tho? Going there now makes me so angry. It had its purpose for me and I visit out of extreme boredom but fuck goiing there everyday

Do you really think older people leave this place? Ive been here since 2011 i dont see me stopping. I dont like any other social media outlet that leaves an easy trace back to me. The only people that will know are my ip providers and the marketers they sell my bulk data too.

Teenagers think they understand how the whole works because their brain started picking up signals. Now that there is internet they can't wait to redpill everyone with their teenager bullshit. Every one of them thinks he is special and woke and everyone around him is le sheeple.
It's a phase people go through, previous generations just did not have internet and people called them retarded teenagers. Now they can make their own community on the internet and outnumber people who have to study/have a job

I’m just pointing out that continuing to post on Veeky Forums after having children is super embarrassing. Find something else to do.

the normies are waking up :^)

>Reading books is leftist
reading harry potter and applying it to actual reality is leftist

Shadilay brother! Together we will drive the soyboys out. MAGA!

Why does every board cry about /pol/? I don't think I've ever seen /pol/ mention another board. Although I rarely go there now because it's shit.

I dunno, news and making fun of retards.

If i make it some activity with them yeah. But if im alone and on the shitter i see no problem. Im probably dying alone though so it doesnt matter.

because they're leaking everywhere

They just can't handle that we're gaining more momentum across the whole of Veeky Forums. Also because they're still butthurt about our emperor.

Incorrect faggot

I know this is bait but how can you be this retarded

>I always hear about white people and asians and blacks complaining about Jews but I never hear about jews complaining about jews

btw

pol = jew

>Why is it 90% /pol/ here now?
We are here to get strong for the upcoming civil war, cuck. Now fuck off, we own this shit.

>WHY DO PEOPLE WITH ONE INTEREST GO ON ANOTHER BOARD WITH AN INTEREST THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM THE FIRST INTEREST ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN??? STOP INVADING!

There's only three options here
>you're a newfag that just started browsing Veeky Forums and think /pol/ is the only racist board
>you're a retard that's genuinely surprised that a good amount of overlap exists between right wing ideologies and working out
>you're just trying to bait by shouting "/pol/!! Go back to /pol!!!"

You stupid bugman

>civil war
youre posting on an anime cartoon imageboard. post here for 12 hours, close the windows and nothing in the past 12 hours happened. there is no such thing as civil war you autistic permavirgin

OP is faggot

Nigga, shut the fuck up.

Browsing /pol/ doesn’t mean you have to spout off about muh Marxist Jewish conspiracy every second thread

We're doing this worldwide. Death to ZOG

Basically this. People on /pol/ and Veeky Forums like to talk a big game about ‘spreading their warrior seed’ or whatever, but this is incongruent with coming to a dorky message board every day.

>now

Poltards are literally fucking pajeets, they immigrate to other boards bringing their shitty board culture and shitty pol memes and dont want to assimilate. Fuck /pol/

bitch shut the fuck up

It's not like I'm gonna put the kids in my lap and browse a nigger hate thread. Why stop doing something you enjoy? Personal time is cut very short when you start a family, shitposting for five minutes while taking a shit is a welcome breather.

>permavirgin
Why is this the go-to insult on here? I never got this. It is extremely easy to get laid and then there are always hookers, who are more often than not safer than rando hookups. You aren't all virgins are you?

They are soyboys using female shaming tactics.

>T. /pol/ack trying to fit in on other boards
Which accounts for 90% of posters

For all intents and purposes, Veeky Forums is just a spinoff of /r9k/ and /adv/. The average posters here are shy 19 year olds trying to overcome their social anxiety by getting in shape.

>/pol/ are pajeets
I'm pooing in your street.

Wrong.

>disenfranchised Western males
>USA has an completely dominant, right-wing, nationalist government
>UK is leaving EU
>FSM just won in Italy
>AfD rising in the polls in Germany
>Marine Le Pen saw best results in France ever and will probably go on to win the next election

Wow yes so disenfranchised

One look at the catalog says otherwise.

No, it doesn't.

I'm getting swole for the upcoming race war.

>Wow yes so disenfranchised
This is happening because of disenfranchisment you salad. You can only be told you are a piece of shit because you are white and have a dick for so long.

You honestly think shit like this was posted by someone over the age of 20?

If you only knew.

No one here is against reading books you soy-filled retard

>ban all shitposting on my Trinidad cat owners forum

Yes. Some people are retarded and just wanna have goofy fun sometimes. Just because it's not your or mine level of humor doesn't mean you have to be a faggot about it.

The average age on this board is definitely very young. It’s mostly college students posting.

>/pol/acks will get tired of /pol/ and find other niches to call people niggers in.
Wisdom of experience

>80% of the board is about girls and feels thread because people cant get laid
>BUT IM NOT A VIRGIN IM ACTUALLY A CHAD PROUD MEMBER OF KEKISTAN

Because it's obvious when incels are trying to LARP as tradcons

its obvious that the majority of posters are teenagers i mean look at the catalog, people are being insecure at every single bodypart. literal teenager(girl) syndrome. all of you think youre so mature for your age and not like others but in the end youre a retarded teenager

as for even if we ignore that almost every single thread is about getting a gf and getting laid, people this insecure cant get into relationships and if they are over 20, people this stupid cant get into relationships either.
imagine some anonymous girl complaining about patriarchy and hating on everything. do you imagine her as a well adjusted good looking girl? because youre the male version of that.

They wanna know how to beef up for the upcoming race war.

also just went back to the catalog and people are unironically arguing whether having a cat or dog is beta or alpha. if you think these people arent teenagers youre a fucking imbecile

Literally no one identifies as a kekistani or alt-righter

>youre the male version of that.
But I have a gf lmao. You are likely what people refer to when they talk about permavirgins

im sure lad

Thanks hun

because the world is going to shit and we are awakening

all of Veeky Forums used to have /pol/ and /b/ culture infused in it, its only newfags who gets surprised that so many people here aren't "normal" shitlibs like them

You know it's obvious that people getting triggered about /pol/ster being on Veeky Forums is being you're worried, right?