Favorite Cigarettes?

post Veeky Forums approved smokes

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/fitness?s=t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used to smoked reds and natural American spirits. Now I’ve quit and I feel amazing. Love smoking but I’m not dillusional enough to believe that I can just have one once and a while.

i wish i still love smoking... hard to quit

I've limited my smoking to Cigars every once in a while with my friends. That said, these cheap bastards have grown to be some of my favorite.

This.

BRIT GANGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

all you need is a pouch of amber leaf, some papers and filters mate, don't smoke none of that factory shit and it's a lot better

it's weird to think posh people and the rest of the world all smoke factory cigs, while pretty much the entirety of england except posh yutes smoke rollies

Veeky Forums

American spirits but haven’t smoked in a long ass time

I'll smoke an occasional cigar, but mostly I smoke pipe tobacco. I love Old Dark Fired, and recently have taken to Irish Flake

>cigarettes
>Veeky Forums

Might as well start eating lard and boozing.

But smokes suppress appetite
Also
>doing anything to be healthy
>not living to be attractive while you're young and then dying when you hit 50

>doing anything to be healthy
>Veeky Forums

Sounds about right.

Also, are you too weak willed to control your eating habits and want something to suppress hunger, try a couple drops of this when you get pangs. Works wonders.

>hurrdurr fit only HAS only one meaning!!!

americans piss me off so much

fit in british english means attractive/hot, which is why we call thicc/high test girls "fit" even if they eat maccy dees all day

Bet you tried to drop smoking but failed and now like those fat acceptance whales you're trying to act like smoking is your choice all along and not a filthy addiction that will eventually lead to your end.

Also, learn English, you weak-willed pussy.

dictionary.com/browse/fitness?s=t

Working out a lot and smoking will kill you faster than smoking and doing less workout, due to the combined cardiac stress

Goddamn I love menthol. It's so refreshing.
>I'm white

Me and my fiance smoke like 1 or 2 each night. Is this negatively impacting me to the point where it will Rob my gains? How long can I keep this up for or should I just say fuck it and quit... The woman keeps buying them, I won't buy them but I can't help but smoke them when she guilts me into it.

Fuck women man.

I doubt one or two would make a meaningful impact. It's more the constant exposure to them that fucks you up, but your genes and family history also play into it.

I went to the doctor not long ago and told him I smoke pipe and occasional cigars, maybe three times a week and he said I'm essentially a non-smoker. There was a study done a while back that had pipe smokers actually living longer than non smokers, but I highly doubt that's accurate.

American Spirit Golds

this is my last pack I swear

I'm with you buddy. One and done amirite?

Fucking plebs

I don't smoke anymore, but when I did these were my absolute favorites.

1 cigarette a day degrades the oxygen intake of your heart by a significant amount because of the carcinogens in the smoke, and gives you a vastly higher heart disease risk than non smoker

Smoking once a day does not have a much lower risk than someone that smokes a pack a day. Just that bit of carcinogens and smoke is enough to degrade your cardiovascular system a lot over time.

>Fit is derived from fitness
>"stupid americans, it doesn't mean that"
Absolute state of europoors

I hear you. I've got to be stronger willed and just not do it..

What about vaping the weed jew?.. will this kill me?

Shit are you me? I switched to vaping though :

This is borderline patrician/fedora tier

I don't smoke anymore, but Lucky Strikes or gtfo

Lucky strike filterless in soft pack.

>been smoking and dipping for 13 years.

>casually run a mile at 5min30sex.

>casually run 10 miles without notice or preparation.

>Army lifestyle makes to be healthy and unhealthy at the same time.

You fucking homo those aren’t even good.

Go to some cosplay event and every dude in the room has a pocket full of these “classy” cigarettes.

I bought some of these once when my last job had them. Nothing special. Have fun with your fedora cigarettes

“The worlds most elegant cigarette”

Hey I heard that’s a pretty good brand. Apparently they’re like one of the most, if not the most, elegant cigarettes in the world. Kinda makes you feel like things are going alright for a minute.

Fuck with me faggots

Sobranie Blacks

Alternatively any high tar high nicotine ciggies.

Literally a ripoff of sobranie blacks, which are also actually fucking good and have a history

>Sobranie of London was established in 1879 by the Redstone family, when cigarettes had just become fashionable in Europe. It is one of the oldest luxury cigarette brands in the world..[2] Several generations of the Redstone family blended this tobacco from a secret formula. The original cigarettes were handmade in the Russian tradition. Sobranie was the supplier of the Imperial Court of Russia, and of the royal courts of United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Spain, Romania, and Greece.

I smoke Malboro reds once a week or every 2 weeks. I don't know if it's because i'm a pussy, because i don't develop any tolerance or if i smoke them in a weird way but they give a very slight head high.

Haha there we go lad. Same in Ireland

homodar is off the charts ps i sucked cock so i know

Totally normal my guy. I smoke 3-5 a day and today I got a slight light head feel after a one day break.

Same. I can't have a pack on or around me at all.
I smoked Marlboro 27s.

This shit is the only thing my nicotine-sensible ass can mix hash with..

nah I love smoking

I only have a cigarette or two a day, and have been doing so since I started smoking when I was 15. I have never felt a need to smoke or a dependency but it's calming and it's much like the want I have for weed, I don't feel like I need it but I love it.

this is me

as it should be brother

these gave me the absolute worst cough i've ever had. i thought i was going to die walking up the stairs the day after

>me, 23 year old in silicon valley
>intern for Big Tobacco
>paid 12$ an hour to work from home shilling cigarettes on some anime forum
>mfw people actually respond and discuss the "benefits" of this swill

Nat Sherman menthol Originals.

If you're gonna smoke, smoke the best without all the added filler

Davidoff gold

Cigars and pipes only. Cigarettes are for fat guys and women.

Before I quit, I used to smoke those and fuck I miss them

Also
>pic related

>Amber Leaf
Literally the shittiest, most-overpriced tobacco on the market.

Cigars. Now get out Veeky Forums.

Vaping weed is basically harmless.

I don't smoke anymore, but this was my cigarette of choice when i did

>ctrl f = Pall Mall
>0 results
It's like you faggots don't want the longest lasting, best value trip to flavortown

Cigars are even more of a pointless fashion accessory than cigarettes. And if you're under 30 you probably just look like a fedora smoking one.

>americans piss me off so much
You're lucky we even let you faggots exist, faggot.

Favourite smoke: 50gs of this badboy for £10 thanks to the hero who smuggles it in from Belgium.
2nd favourite smoke: Gold Leaf

>cigarette
>-ette
literally cigar for women. Smoke a cigar or pipe and don't inhale or get addicted like a fucking dyel pleb.

I like how you just threw together a bunch of medical terms in a completely nonsensical fashion and people are actually falling for it.

In fact, working out very hard is arguably worse for you than a pack per day smoking habit.

>Veeky Forums approved smokes
>approved smokes
>Veeky Forums

Only acceptable answer

American Spirits...

pure tobacco, burn longer.

because canada makes smoking expensive

Go back to cucking for Abdul and Mohammed you limey faggot

Overpriced garbage

i like these light ones too. very pleasant

Picked these up

I like em

Original lucky strikes. Unfiltered or go home.

>amber leaf
You sound like a dirty nitbag
Get yourself some blue drum when you're feeling like a man

Blue Camel

Love Camel Blues
Anyone wanting to quit
Try vaporisers
I’ve been off around a month

This or Luckies. Maybe American Spirit turquoise.

>intern
>paid
Pick one

>His field doesn't have paid internships

What's it like being poor?

Don't smoke often but whenever I go on vacation or to a festival or something I'll get a pack of this stuff. God tier

Opimum winfield blue for the aussies

Tfw american marlboro are god tier but the marlboro that you can find in my country are total shit
>At least we have god tier coca cola

I've never had a cigarette a day in my life, never had any family or friends who smoked and every time I ever smelled cigarette smoke it smelled like aerated vomit.

That being said, just because I'd always heard how people had cigars for celebrating things, just for fun I got me and my 2 best buds a cigar the first year we all three had full time jobs. I have to say it was sweeter tasting then I thought it'd be, and for the life of me I have no clue what the brand was and I'd love to know. It was a lighter brown cigar with a red label, gold trim.

Switched to dip.
People still bum me cigs though, so I guess I dont miss it too much.