twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mogged myself

>girl came up and introduced herself to me in one of my classes
>said she had a boyfriend
>havent stopped thinking about her since
>she probably forgot about me the moment i left the class

JUST

What does it mean to be 'mogged'?

It'll be tomorrow, training with a 6'9", 180kg Polynesian bloke.

>THORRED

im dead senpai

Those fucking kanaks man. I remember one of those dude had such large wrists the handcuffs wouldn't fit them.

Is that shopped or really Tom Hiddlestone?

Not shooped, it's really him.
I always thought it was ridiculous how many women thought Hiddleston as Loki was hot. He's skinnyfat, has a small and narrow jaw, big nose, hideous curly hair. Those women were full of shit, he always looked like trash.
There are better looking people here on Veeky Forums, but Hiddleston was treated by all those women like he was handsome and it was for one reason only: he's rich and famous.

To be Mogged means to be made "Manlet Of Gym" which is the origin of the word Mog.

To be fair, the REAL Loke, as we Scandinavians have grown up to see him, is a sleazy little manlet cunt. So it's fitting.

>He's rich and famous
And he has a British accent. The posh one. The one that conveys class. The same reason Bingledictine Cucumberstash is img soooi attractive.

>Bingledictine Cucumberstash
You mean Bandlesnitch Conkerbatch?

>be working with jap girl for school project
>realize she is taller than me
>she is like 5'4 or something

It's more because he is unconventional and plays an intelligent misunderstood asshole character that appeals to women.

I cannot begin to convey how much I am laughing right now.

To be mogged by a Japanese girl. How are you still alive?

how? can you be so pathetic

holy shit

One of my best friends is a 7'1 lanklet, while I'm "only" 6'2. He's also socially awkward as fuck. We were at a party once, and he came up to me outside while I was smoking, and he was pretty flabbergasted. Apparently a short girl came up to him and said "Wow, I can give you a blowjob while standing!"

I'd be lying if I claimed I wasn't jealous.

7 feet 1 is way too tall

and 6 2 is also too tall for some girls

Fuck off

Well Loki is supposed to be able to change his appearance to anything he wants, so if he wants he could make himself appear handsome.

>worked at aldi for a couple years
>6ft, 80kg, lean, ok hair, ok face. Overall probs a 6-7/10
>after 1st year, guy joins. Ends up a bro, but is me in every way but better
>6'2, 85-90kg, gymbro, better hair, better face. Overall an 8/10. Also funnier, louder, and better socially than me.

I'd like to be 7'1 with my current frame. Farking beast mode.

As far as I remember, there was this one time he turned in to a woman and almost got violently dicked. I think that's put him off from being anything but himself unless it's necessary. But this is based on the comics.

>the shop just made him smaller
manlets on suicide watch

You photoshopped tge dude on the right to look better and he still gets mogged into oblivion

I don't know, the worst is that she likes to wear fairly tall shoes some times. It's not right, Japanese girls are supposed to be like 5'2.

>sit at table for work function thing
>despite me being a 5'9 Manlet I'm still the best looking one there
>Lowkey smug as I know the women at my table are looking at me as I sit down
>5 minutes later a 6'3, broad shouldered, chiseled jaw, tanned blonde guy sits at my table
My posture immediately slumped forward I was so ashamed and disgusted at myself.

I visited a buddy once who I hadn't seen since high school. He was a late bloomer and was just hitting his growth spurt before he moved away. I visited him and he was big and not as ugly anymore and I went to shake his hand and his hand fucking engulfed mine. Why lift when big handed chads like him exist?

Time to commit seppoku.

comes from AMOG (Alpha Male of Group)
MOGging someone is essentially showing them up, proving yourself as superior (usually not on purpose, just by your mere existence)

he appears deformed looking only in comparison to someone this many leagues above him. its the contrast between two people that makes for this grueling effect. in a picture with hideously disfigured freaks the guy on the right would be the good-looking one. and if Gandy were to stand next to someone like Clint Walker, Gandy would be the one getting mogged to oblivion and back
This dynamic is a good thing for all insecure Veeky Forumsizens, though. How often are you in the same room as some of the instagram models that are constantly being posted here? They really are not your competition, and never will be. Your competition is in your immediate vicinity. Because, contrary to what online sites make you believe, life still happens in the real world.

Post people getting mogged

n-no homo

that is so fucking gay

god i wish that were me

>couple of dudes bantzing it up
>mogged

This is the difference between mogging and a healthy gymbro relationship. There is no conflict here, no struggle that has been lost. This is synergy.

>be 6'5 lanklet
>on bus
>grill comes from nowhere and stands beside me
>realize shes literally looking down on me
>shes taller than me
>looked down and saw she wasnt even wearing heels

Manlet cutoff is now 6'7.

Bendthedick Cuminhersnatch?

imagine if you were the smaller guy and you were both naked and grinding your dicks all over each other haha

There's a guy at my gym that mogs 99% of the men I've seen in my entire life including myself. 6'3", jacked, thick blonde shoulder-length wavy hair, 8/10 face with an especially good nose and jawline. Probably only like 24 or 25, but he drives a decent car, so I'm assuming he either has a nice job or is from a rich family, or both. He's also got a gf but she's like a high 6, dunno wtf he's doing with her.

I literally consciously avoid ever being near him because I simply don't stand a chance, I don't even look at him if I can help it because the mental mogging is almost more than I can handle. He's one of those people that makes those around him look subhuman in comparison.

sounds like some next level mogging

become his friend and get his leftovers. it's your only chance

stealing that outfit hopefully bloatlord dont check me for swagger jackin

lol imagine if you had gay sex haha lol jk

It's shopped fags. But not that he looks much different

Bendydick Cumonmebaps?

this is mogging

you're so jelly
youtube.com/watch?v=7GaO0oMniMQ

>He's also got a gf but she's like a high 6, dunno wtf he's doing with her.
Maybe love her?

Jesus christ cunt. Get out more

>be me
>6'3", jacked
>healthy long blonde hair, lookism face
>7/10, my girlfriend say I'm at least 8 but I don't know
>nobody ever talks to me at the gym
>especially the guys
>feel like one dude especially avoids me
>just want male friends to bond with and feel at ease talking about guy stuff
>can't figure out how to meet bros at the gym
>love my girlfriend but still feel lonely all the time due to lack of friends
>so many things going for me on paper but get socially mogged by reality

The Thing is that 7'1" guys end up as lanklets unless they roid to Heart failure

Is this photoshop? The nigga low key is fucking ugly wtf

The tall guys body language and clothes makes him look like a bitch boy tho

Just give other gym bros a nod when you catch eyes. Eventually they'll talk to you.

That was a joke from the post he was replying too. Lurk moar fag

Loki still has a dumb haircut in the unshopped picture

>be 6'5 DYEL
>match with 8/10
>actually get a date
>SHES TALLER THAN ME BY AN INCH

I know shes only into me because of my height. I imagine she would blow manlets out of the water

what do. iv never felt height-mogged by a girl before.... date went well, do i continue or run? Looking up makes me uncomfortable as fuck

Loki turned into a female horse and let a colt fuck him and he birthed one of the abominations of the Ragnarök.

I am the one who mogs

Is she hot? I'll date a bitch taller than me if i like her, i don't give a fuck. Maybe you gay.

>younger brother is taller than me
>started lifting in high school and everyone would tell me he was huge
>everyone thinks he's older than me
At least I still have my hair I guess

Imagine your kids dude fucking masterrace

Oops

demetrious johnson is like 5'3", although he could probably kick the ass of everyone on this board, myself included

How is this mogging?

Both of my younger brothers, one being 6 years younger than me, are significantly taller than me and way more popular than I ever was. My girlfriend literally commented on one of our photos that I was starting to look small, even though they're both lanky as fuck. Height is such an important attribute but everyone tries to downplay it, kind of like penis size.

yeah right the dude is a midget who knows sports fighting but i know krav maga. id kick his ass

Getting penis mogged is awesome, hard not to get hard when after a gym session with a bff. He's huge, girth, length and balls, a major mog and he knows he's mogging me.

My dick is average, but I was on the fatter size as a kid so I developed a penis envy that didn't go away after I lost all the fat around my penis.

I mean does it count if you show up everyone in the bro group at the gym?

>working out with skinny lanklet friend of mine
>teaching him to deadlift and he spots his friends
>I have none
>they all greet him and I introduce myself and they stare at me quizzically.
>make friends with the guys and see they're lifting lmao 3pl8 for working sets. (Mind you they're about 140 - 150 PLG asians so they arent messing around)
>start warming up and go up to 3pl8 and pull it conventional with ease
>their entire group is just staring at me at this point and keep asking me how much I lift and my PR etc.
>friend I'm training is quiet
>continue doing my deadlifts and they all just compliment how good my form is and how wide my back is.
>go up to 3.5pl8 and their group along with some Asian qt are staring at me.
>go for 5 beltless and no wraps.
>apparently this is admirable
>go fuck off with friend and do rows.
>feels good.
>see the Asians every once in a while and recently did conditioning with them for the hell of it.
>main Asian takes his shirt off and is ripped
>I'm fat.
>Fuck how the tables have turned
>Asian qt still staring at me though.

This is shit bait.

Social proof is a much bigger factor in attractiveness than actual looks. It's the reason ugly celebrities have supermodels going after them.

DOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTT

impregnate her immediately

That much I understand. People think I'm Mr. Suave the moment I go up and shake their hand to introduce myself. Did this alot throughout high school and it got me fairly popular despite the fact I never partied or drank. My friend is pretty autistic but he's got a bunch of connections. I like to keep to myself but have no problem talking to others though.
Accidentally mogged him at his ex girlfriend's house when I walked in and introduced myself to her entire family.

marry her and have giant spawn
train them in gymnastics and contact sports
they will rule the earth

Sleipnir's not an abomination. They're the best horse ever as endorsed by Odin himself.

>back in high school
>i was the fat loser at parties
>one night at one such party i was high out of my mind sitting alone on a couch
>6’6 basketball playing gigachad sits on the other side of the couch with some slaggy underclassman
>they start hooking up
>gigachad starts kicking me off the couch with his concentrated lank
>cant do anything but curl up in a ball at the farthest end of the couch and deal with it because every bed in the house was taken

i still laugh at this story sometimes, but mostly i just cringe

>haha

Wimbledon tennismatch actually has some good features. Good cheeks, oddly long but stand out jaw. Only his ayy lmao eyes are kinda off.

I've been strength mogged, I usually do the normal mogging.

>Back when I first reached a 4 plate diddy I was pretty impressed with myself at my local globogym, thought I must be the strongest guy there.
>Next day some burly autist wearing a hoodjumper rocks up (it's slightly autismal in most places, but in straya wearing a hoodie at the gym is fucking boiling and not practical at all)
>Starts doing warmups, making a fuck load of noise literally throwing the bar around
>Puts 3plate on, does 10 reps
>Puts 4plate on, does 10 reps
>Puts 5plate on, does 10 reps
>Goes to 5.5, does 8 reps
>He does some pullups and then leaves

Fuark.

>bannerlord_vs_warband_faces.jpeg

It's the tumblr effect, if you're a british main character in any of the "tumblr tv shows" you're automatically hot, it doesn't matter if you're ugly as fuck, tumblr girls will gush over you. Some other examples are Matt Smith and David Tennant.

Just recently did the mogging

>be crashing at friends' place
>one of my friend's is dyel skinny fat
>his girlfriend is staying over too
>we're all getting ready to go out for dinner
>I'm changing into a well-fitted t-shirt
>they walk past me as I'm shirtless
>she has a peek
>shouts at friend "WHY DON'T YOU GO TO GYM LIKE user TOO"
>we're chilling in room waiting for other friend to finish getting ready
>friend jokingly squeezes my arms
>proceed to flex for his girlfriend too
>she squeezes and her jaw drops
>tfw she's literally speechless
>tfw I'm not even shredded
>tfw my arms are only 15"

Normies will think you're huge if you JUST LIFT.

They're marines it's all gay

The real mog is the affliction t shirt

>sitting in bus with female friend
>across us sits a couple
>loud as fuck, so we cant hear anything but I see the guy looking at me from time to time
>we're about the same height sitting down (I got a short torso but 6'3)
>bus comes to city center station
>we all stand up
>I'm like 20cm taller than him, literally feels like standing next to a kid
>see his facial expression change visibly

I din't even try

The Heavyweight Chin-Buster Chad and the olympic sprinter welterweight clown

hot

>and 6 2 is also too tall for some girls

lmao

Getting strength-MOGGED is the worst Mog, because I have a pretty high standard and I am a pretty strong guy, seeing someone outlift you and not even give a shit is the worst.

That would make it an acronym not a word. I swear Veeky Forums might be dumber than /tv/.

>you now realize the guy against the rack is sitting on one of the bar pins