How do I get massive delts?

How do I get massive delts?

Train the ever loving shit out of them twice a week, also do steroids.

I know you want to believe this can be done natural, but you gotta roid for
Cannonball delts

OP this guy is right There's something about the androgenic receptor or some shit in the shoulder which makes those grow unproportionately when you're doing gear, so you can't actually get that natty

the secret is not have shit genetics and don;t be dyel

Eat Clen & Tren Hard

Well, you either win the genetic lottery at birth or you do roids, your choice.

These guys are sort of right, but the delts in the pic are attainable natty.

i know him in person. he is natty. haters gonna hate

I train delts 5 days a week.

While they've grown considerably; it takes time to grow them if you are natty.

What is shit genetics for delts, being too long?
Mine seem to end in the middle of the arm.

No

yes

>everyone telling op to roid
>no one saying what exercises are good for delts

OHP /thread

Lateral raises 10x10

lateral raises for days bro, also if your triceps isn't that big it helps your delts to look bigger

Wrong

What's it like to be this stupid?

No

My delts are fucking tiny.
Everyone says they're huge but I call bullshit.
I can do 30s for lat raises 3x12. Upright rows are the best for mass. Even then though unless you're on MasT levels of gear you'll forever be DYEL.

>/thread your own post
come on now

Get a load of these self-defeatist cucks. Fuck off of my board kids

I'm a natty and what gave me the best delts was picrelated. Don't listen to the dyel faggots ITT that have been lifting for 3 years or so and think they know anything

What most people lack and what creates that big 3d delt look are big rear delts

So basically get good at pulling exercises and add some rear delt isolation. Ofc you gotta do ohp/bench but front delts are overdeveloped 99% of time anyway and front delts alone wont make your delts look big

T. Guy with natty 3d delts

>Upright rows are the best for mass.

the downside is that they destroy your shoulders for 90% of lifters

first of all, you have to press to get big delts as a natty. anyone who says "just do side raises" is an idiot
feel the side delt with your opposite hand as you mimic the movement of a side raise, now mimic the movement of a shoulder press and you'll feel a similar "activation" feeling of the side delt. so presses should always be a priority before raises, that's what's gonna pack on the meat.
the reason why people think presses aren't effective is because they aren't doing them properly. with standing barbell press they stop at the chin or eye level and with dumbbell press they stop above or at 90 degrees, none of them are pausing.
to get the most out of presses for delts, you need to get strong out of the BOTTOM of the movement and PAUSE. this forces the delts to work and is safer than touch and go pressing anyway.

further more, the REAR DELTS are the most important part of the shoulder. that's what pulls the shoulder back and gives you good posture and pushes the side delt out more.
side delts are 2nd most important, but the downside to them is that they are very stubborn to grow. i see guys all the time in the gym just hammering Lateral Raise volume to pump the fuck out of the side delt (of which too much of it can lead to overuse injury) yet their side delts are still flat as a pancake.
much like the bicep has a peak, the side delt also seems to have a peak based on insertion points which is all genetics.

with all that said, the best approach is as follows:

- prioritize getting strong at a handfull of pressing variations, in a handfull of rep ranges, all with PAUSING AT THE BOTTOM (Z-Press, Standing Overhead Barbell, Seated Dumbbell Press)
- get strong at lots of rowing variations and lots of rear delt accessory work, hit rear delts 3x a week
- get strong at STRICT FORM side raises, no swinging, and do them 2x a week

bc he told you that? my friend u have been lied to

Lateral landmine press

Also if you're doing lateral raises use cables to keep constant tension, otherwise the entire range of motion prior to the arm becoming vertical is pretty much pointless

How do i get absolutely natty cannonball delts like you masT?

Side deltoid length is the key. If you have a short one, you can get it to cannonball up. If it's a long one, forget it.

>Let's just delude ourselves for no reason

>my garbage genetics apply to everyone else in the world

Jokes on you, my natty delts make roiders jelly.

>OHP
>delts
lmao. ohp is 80% triceps excercise

top half maybe, until your upper arm crosses parallel to the floor its all delt and rotator cuff.

just focus on overhead press (2-3 times a week) and do face pulls (every workout session)

>overhead press
you forgot to tip your fedora m'dude

arnold press is objectively the best exercise

everyone who says OHP doesn't build delts effectively is not doing the movement correctly, period. Most guys only bring the bar to eye or chin level.
you're supposed to bring the bar all the way to down to your upper chest, pause for 3-4 counts and then press it back up. the bottom part is all delts and pausing eliminates the stretch reflex so this forces your delts to work.
if you do touch and go or half reps and don't feel your delts on OHP, then try what i just said.

the lockout on the other hand, you're supposed to shrug at the top. this brings the upper back and rear delts into play.

how many protein bars a day for this?

>shoulder impingers for mass
>ishygddt

arnold presses and face pulls

Dumbell presses, lateral raises and something like facepulls for your rear delts
Literally all you need

Morphball x 10
Hanging grapple beam x 5
Shinespark x failure

I think it's down to genetics. My shoulders grow much faster and bigger compared to my arms. It's a blessing and a curse, I mean I have god tier shoulders (that are super veiny when I lift) but in torn makes my arms look smaller.
Just do OHP (2 times a week, one heavy 5x5 set and one 3x8-12 set obviously on different days), and lat raises (aim for 8-12 reps with NO MOMENTUM, lower the weight if you can't lift it without momentum)

This pic is about the peak of natty shoulders unless you have great genetics.

Synthol worked for me

POO IN LOO

Those are fucking awful.

You wanna squeeze a few more exercises in there while you're at it, you should really squat while it's on your upper chest. Also lean left and right at the top to target your obliques. Don't forget to raise your calves as well.

Back to r*ddit faggot

the only valid answer in this thread

pull ups are great as well. mine got swole from pull ups.

>pull ups
>for delts
just shut the fuck up

Try archery, user.

he is right, i think you are not lifting bud

Fuck off nigger, my shouds are bigger than his and I'm a casual as fuck lifter.

And to answet op: lateral raises, bent over reverse fly's and bench press.

Big delts are the surest sign of steroid use.

It's impossible to get prominent delts if you're natty.

no u

It's really not impossible.

Roids just give you them by default.
Until you come off.

underrated

Thoughts on six way shoulder raise? Doing 3x12 now

Shoulders and traps have more androgen receptors than other parts of the body, that's why they explode when you throw in some increased test.

big delts look retarded when you wear clothes.

t.deltlet

>underrated
new

Thats not me obviously so no idea why you are insulting this random pic I found.

Get a good pump from it. They are my primary shoulder exercise on my second push day.

then don't wear clothes, duh

Post body

Enjoy ruined shoulders

OHP 3x per week HEAVY and focus on progression. do some behind the neck pressing too.
focus on progressing weighted pull ups (opposite ohp motion) and do tons of rear delth flies
lateral raises will be the icing on the cake once your strenght foundation has been established

only fattie dyels talk shit about upright rows. If you have the shoulder mobility they are a great mass builder

Actually you win or lose the lottery long months before your face rubs your mothers vagina.

so i guess nattys can get big traps ?

>we've all put our lips on our mother's vaginas

Have good shoulder genetics.

This, it will work the shit out of your rear delts

Nah, you could've been a c-section.

>top
Lol

>tfw my girlfriend has better delt genetics than me

round delts = roids

anavar give up

Nah, my triceps are weak as fuck and my overhead press is still strong, explain that then

Overhead press/push press agonist supersets

How do I improve my dumbbell OHP? Been stuck at the same weight for so long, can't lift the heavier dumbbells up into position

Do them seated for awhile with the heavier weights then try to switch back to standing.

sup icarus
hope you've got some coping mechanisms for when you realise that everyone you want to look like is on the sauce

/thread

genetics or steroids.

I have been doing them seated, forgot to mention someone advised me to do that as well. Should I try doing them standing again? Will that help me work up to a heavier weight

how many onions do you eat a day? do you inject onion juice for gainz like this?

Samefagging this hard

The cannonball delt roid myth meme is the worst shit ever

Anyone who actually wants to know the truth - GOOD DELTS = GENETICS. Steroids will just enhance and help whatever you have. The reason why people like to say good delts=roids is because good delt genetic is rare, it's probably the rarest muscle specific trait and therefore people are jealous. And it's many people's weak point. Many people with AMAZING genetics everywhere else hate on those that got dealt a good hand when it comes to delts. That's it.

what constitutes good delt genetics?

Heavy ass Barbell Presses

Just do it on the smith machine.

LMFAOOO hell no.
My shoulders are bigger than his.
I do 50 pound dumbbell lat Raises easy
4x10 with good form and they look huge to everyone but I feel like it’s small plus my rear needs more love to bring out it’s full effect of 3D