DOMS

Fuck's sake, first workout after 5 months and the doms are already hitting me 3 hours after the workout.

What's the cure, Veeky Forums?

it goes away significantly when you get back into it , give it 2 weeks max

Time

Sodium

Water

Sleep

Some light work on the damaged muscles

>What's the cure
Why do you wanna get rid of the best feeling in the world, user?

This time it's insane, it's like a knife in my biceps.

I usually don't mind it because it reminds me that I'm doing it again, but holy cunt this is unbearable

Try squats. When I dont train legs for some months and then do squats I immediately get doms after the first set with 2 plates. so bad that I can end the workout right there.

>isolating biceps

I have never had DOMS but why?

Fucking idiot, you went too hard.

I bet you tried to do your workout from 5 months ago, didn't you?

Work your other body parts, steadily building back up to where you used to be. When your arms aren't completely fucked anymore do the same thing. Ease your way in and build up.

>I bet you tried to do your workout from 5 months ago, didn't you?

I did :(
thanks guess i'll take it slow

Well, at least you only did it with your arms. If you had built up an impressive squat, quit training for five months and then tried doing your old routine again you could have done serious permanent damage to yourself.

t.armlet

Kys

Not hard when you're a roidmonkey

Not everybody has been lifting for less than 3 years soyboy

Nice gyno fag hue

Don't lie about roiding nigger

lol had this happen to me

took a break for a few months and dove into a 2 hour long workout

BIG MISTAKE

I did this once and could barely bend my legs for 6 months.

You have to train the very muscle thats hurting. Activatiin will increase blood flow and the pain will go away sooner.

That was pre roids from over a year ago but now that my doctor has prescribed 400 mg test c, 200mg deca, 1500 IU HCG with some anti Es a week it's going a lot better.

but DOMS are one of the best feels that exist?

I only ever really get them in my hamstrings after i isolated them. Doesent matter if its good mornings, romanian dl or some machine, my hamstrings are sore every time i work them, wich is 2 times a week.

What gives? How come i get them every damn time. Been lifting for over a year.

lol wtf man

t. GOMAD victim

>mr hyde
Enjoy dying at 35

Mr Hyde was pretty shit i just ran out of my usual mesomorph and i had to get something

>What is the cure?

Stop being a little bitch . Thats your cure embrace the pain and learn to love it. Thats how you know your growing