Friendly reminder that you are infringing on womens rights when you consume protein shakes and take steroids

Friendly reminder that you are infringing on womens rights when you consume protein shakes and take steroids

Women are infringing on men’s rights by taking birth control pills so they can whore out as much as they want and the hormonal residue leaves their body and is not filtered through the sewage system and ultimately ends up in the drinking water, causing lower sperm count.

Just post the article you twat. Let /fit have their fit.

Here you go faggot:
www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/03/06/ivf-fix-male-infertility-infringes-human-rights-women-argue/

>IVF to fix male infertility 'infringes human rights of women' argue scientists

>Women are unfairly paying the price for men's falling fertility, scientists have warned.

>Mens sperm counts have reduced by more than 50 per cent worldwide since the 1970s with chemicals in the environment, pollution, steroids, protein shakes, and even tight underwear all blamed for the downturn.

>But a widely used form of IVF which involves injecting a sperm directly into an egg, before implanting it into the mother, is now being used regularly to ‘bypass’ male infertility.

>Scientists warned that the treatment infringes ‘the basic human rights and dignity of women’ because they are forced to undergo invasive procedures to harvest their eggs and then implant an embryo, even though they themselves are not infertile.

>protons and sterons are bad
Reminder that OP is being a faggot ... again

rights are a spook

>Similarly, the reason for falling sperm counts, which had dropped by 50 per cent in the UK between 1973 and 2011, largely remained a mystery.
>The scientists called for a "detailed road map" for male infertility research aimed at highlighting key unanswered questions and delivering necessary funding.

looks like they're using the women as victims trope as a trojan horse to get their research funded. where's the problem?

nigger use webarchive so those fags dont get clicks.

You mean the very same women who didn't want to settle down with a man in their mid twenties, are now in their late thirties and struggling to find a man worth settling down for, after more than a decade of whoring, that isn't a complete sleezebag

I shit you not. Just last friday I got bitched out by a gaggle of whores for turning two of them down when they found out I was gay. I can't even reconstruct their argument in text because it was so convoluted and disconnected from reality that my brain damn near had a seizure trying to wrap itself around it. Something about Since I'm fit and good looking I have a responsibility to marry a woman and how homosexuality is just another facet of misogyny ruining their lives.

Fuck off whores, you're not in your prime either

Yeah, for sure sweetie because oral hormones are so effective.

>even though they [Women] themselves are not infertile.
They wait longer to get kids, are whoring around and get pelvic inflammatory disease.

> Something bad happens to women
> "Men do something, it's probably your fault but even if it's not you need to fix it"
> Something bad happens to men
> "Men's issues are hurting women, men fix your shit"

Sperm count doesnt mean shit for mens fertility.

If you fuck raw then even a 70y.o man will impregnate a woman after a month or two.

Even if it takes a year of fucking 2x a day why would a man give a shit

Actually the main reason of t drop is estrogen in water supply from pharma industry dump and.. Pee of women on birth control! Kek, look that shit up, some marine scientist found it outwhen they noticed some marine animals undergoing germaphroditisation. Roasties are the bane of humanity since its conception.

FRIGGAN GAY FROGS

If you dont want IVF dont do it.
I fail to see the issue.
Are they trying to convince men to let other men impregnate their women or some weird shit like that?

t. misogynist

Men's "infertility"

Oh no... only half of my 100 million sperm don't swim...

Put this into context. The average amount of sperm per wad is like 100 million. Only when it falls bellow 20 million PER WAD, you MIGHT have an issue getting a woman pregnant.

You and a bunch of other fags are setting a bad precedent. I suspect you're roasties. Ideally every man wants to be as high test, virile and fertile as possible. The point is not pregnancy being impossible, the point is that this feminized corporatized bullshit society tries to sterilize and control masculinity

They're doing that chemically by taking their No Responsibility pills and pissing the drugs nto the water supply.

>They're doing that chemically by taking their No Responsibility pills and pissing the drugs nto the water supply.
>No Responsibility pills

AWESOME