I DESPERTLEY need to turn $600 into $1000 by tomorrow midday. what coin is most likely to help me achieve my goal

I DESPERTLEY need to turn $600 into $1000 by tomorrow midday. what coin is most likely to help me achieve my goal

plz help guys im in some deep shit

chainlink

FUN.

buy drugs sell to college kids

>buy a pair of $600 kneepads
>suck 2000 dicks for 50 cents each

Quick, OP. Time is of the essence.

Power , bch , monero maybe.

Powr

thats only 400 dollars. Like 20 dicks for 20 dollar each.

Can be done in one day

QSP on binance. For real.

Fun. Powr if it dips a bit.

GVT

first tell us what trouble your in, user.
I bet its a findom and blackmail fetish

Unironically powe is your only hope unless operation dragon slayer pulls through

definitely chainlink

fuck sake either shut the fuck up and LURK so you can develop the tools to identify valuable information or shut the fuck up and LEAVE MY Veeky Forums BOARD

I'm so tired of these newfags thinking this is reddit v2.0. STOP POSTING USELESS SHIT
Your caveat to get out of this dilemma OP, is to explain in detail what your 'deep shit' is. Entertainment has some value in its own right I guess.

Lisk livestream in 2 minutes might start a nice pump

buy $600 of btc and gamble it to get $1200

XMR

>findom
>tfw no shark gf to dom me

QSP - just launched and running it up over the next 24 hours before an announcement. Good luck

you only chance is margin trading

this guy

buy up POWR at small amounts, pay higher than the asking price. do this and I'll give you $1000

QSP POWR or RDN. Big gainers on Binance and have a lot of momentum and on an uptrend right now

Christ, flipping BCH and BTC for next 12 or so hours MAYBE if there's another big BCH pump. But more likely you lose a shitload. DUnno kid I think you're probably fucked. Nothing personnel.