If you don't have a tan... you're severely limiting your aesthetics...

If you don't have a tan... you're severely limiting your aesthetics. Can't believe this isn't more talked about here on Veeky Forums. the importance of a TAN. here's a fact for you guys: girls prefer a nonlifting guy with a tan over a pale lifter. FACTS

who the fuck cares about what girls prefer?

99% of the shit we do is for girls

Fuck getting tan now

would rather not age prematurely and get skin cancer, thanks

Speak for yourself

can't wait until spring. love sunbathing.
protips
>sunscreen your face, nothing else
>lay outside for 15 minutes per side on a clear sky day at noon
>wear as little as possible
>take a cold shower
>repeat in 2 days, adding 5 minutes each time
>feel good man

why no tanbed?

Don't forget to drink a bunch of carrot juice, adds color to your skin.

never tried one. maybe i will in the autumn

>Drink water
>Eat tons of carrots
>Eat tomatoes

Skin gains

Can I just inject melanotan instead

side effects

what about tinted moisturiser? is that legit or just a meme?

Yeah I don't look good with a tan dude, redhead and all. But fuck it, who lifts for women anyhow?
>pic related who I lift for

I'm outside quite a bit in summer. End up with a nice golden tan throughout, feels great.

>March
>UK
M8 I'm so white right now if I went out into the sun people nearby would need to put sunglasses on.

Tanbed ASAP

OPs actually right, it's a unadressed topic here on Veeky Forums.

I unironically use fake-tan tho because I know 100 things more fun than getting cancer.

Good lukc trying to make that fake tan look anything great
95% of people using fake tan looks weird as shit

>95% of people using fake tan looks weird as shit

This is exactly the same thing as with bad CGI and fake tits.
Only the bad ones are visible, if they're good enough you never even think about them as fake.

Fake tans always look bad and fake tits are always noticeable.

>be me
>after staying inside all winter just go lay in the sun for several hours with no sunscreen
>get a little red that day which fades the next and now I’m tan
It’s that easy folks

>getting tanned
>ever
Enjoy your dna damage and premature skin aging

Your skin is probably fucking sht, not even clear or anything and yet you are scared of skin aging, lmao

>mfw 25% lebanese
>mfw tan super easily
>mfw rarely get sunburns
>still look White

What this dude said. I'm ugly as shit anyway, making me brown wont make me look better just ugly and brown.

>tanning on purpose

This is literally the reason why white people age like shit

Wrong, it's genetics, being pale and age like shit happens more often than being tanned and age like shit

Once again, No.

You're objectively wrong.
It gives the illusion of it because when you're able to tell it, it's not a good job, there for every time you notice that it's fake it's because it's bad, are you really not getting that concept?

You jerked your little dick to tons of plastic tits without even knowing it you fucking brainlet..

You do realize that unprotected sun exposure is the primary cause for the vast majority of premature skin aging right? Bad genetics just exacerbates this.

honestly i dont care if you get a tan or not, if you want your pale boring skin in fear of skin aging, go ahead
if you want to tan for aesthetic, also go ahead

Once again, no. Fake tans always look bad and fake tits are always noticeable. The second a girl bends over you can tell fake from real with the way they hang off the body. Real tits are full whereas fake tits always have too much mass around the implant, let alone how they feel. You can't simulate natural flesh with silicone. Fake tans are even easier to spot, especially if you've spent your entire life by a beach.

you like tan but you like to shit on muslims who're naturally blessed with gorgeous sunkissed skin. i wonder if the source of this cognitive dissonance is an internalized sense of inferiority complex caused by your pasty unattractive skin.

muslim isn't a race you stupid shit

^
t. shitskin goatfucker

>lifting for women
Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door, the leather club's two blocks down.

>be anything but lily white
>tans come easy

you like tan but you like to shit on blacks who're naturally blessed with gorgeous sunkissed skin. i wonder if the source of this cognitive dissonance is an internalized sense of inferiority complex caused by your pasty unattractive skin.