JONNIE CANDITO

How can this guy look like a DYEL and lift such heavy numbers? Are there steroids which increase your strength only while keeping hypertrophy to a minimum? Without a pump and shirt on, no one's gonna guess he lifts. So what's going on here fit?

he doesnt look DYEL even in clothes, you're delusional.

Because he's natty. You will never truly look jacked as natty, even if you become really strong.

This is why it's pointless to do squats.

he's one of the rare strong natties, that's why he doesn't look huge like other fake natties.

he doesnt look dyel you goon

without chemical enhancement or savvy photography you're gonna look dyel by your standards

>this is what OP still considers dyel

cmon, son.

Look

There are steroids that increase strength. Anavar comes to mind. It is slightly anabolic, but nothing like testosterone or Dianabol.

He's pretty weird though, he looks dyel when completely relaxe but when he flexes his shit gets fucking massive.

He must have some weird ass insertions.

Yeah was about to upload this one. I am saying he looks DYEL without a pump. Besides his lifts still haven't reduced that much I think even though he reduced his weight.

>How can this guy look like a DYEL
Fullblown body dysmorphia

Ss is not a me...

Your brain is poisoned by seeing steroid mass monsters. Candito and other elite natties like Bugenhagen and Manlet Destiny are the example of the natty limit being achieved after 10+ years of lifting.

lmao he looks like pepe the frog

Looks like a DYEL to me. At least based on his lifts he should look much better.

Unironicly this
If you dont wanna look like that then roid

Would you call that a progress (considering he almost doubled his total)?

I am not saying he hasn't progressed. The dude's a beast, but even with those numbers if he looks DYEL without a pump, then maybe others probably will look DYEL as well unless you go to 10% bf or less as a natty.

why does he look like he's about to rape me.

Because of neural adaption and technique.

He's really fucking effective at activating the muscles needed for the lift and has the technique perfected so that he can move the max amount of weight in the easiest way possible.

Put this guy up to a lift he has never done before and see how "strong" he is.

You faggots think "armwrestling is all technique" while not considering the same factor for a hugely advanced lift that involves your entire body.

If you want to know how strong someone is, evaluate them in a lift that requires little technique and doesnt depend on levers.

>doesnt involve levers
nigger every lift includes either extension or flexion of a joint (lever)
It is literally impossible to lift something without extension or flexion

Wtf are you guys criticizing? A bit more lats, chest and forearms, less bf% and THE NECKPILL and he's set.

Can you provide an example of a lift that requires no technique and doesn't depend on a lever?
I'll wait.

Some times I worry about how sick some people on this board appear to be.

dios mio...

Small frame plus he doesn't put that much effort into bodybuilding assistance work.

Is everyone forgetting he snapped his spine and wasn't exactly lifting hard for the past year. Maybe that's why he looks much better on older pics you retards.

This post was fucking retarded, do you even lift?

Powerlifting is a meme and a waste of time. Destroying your body for no fucking reason.

soyboy

Because strength training isn't the same as hypertrophy training.

Powerlifting is about cheating and abusing levers as much as humanly possible. Being "strong" at a specific, repeatedly practiced type of lift won't get you strong if you are just finding ways to make the lift easier by technique and CNS adaption. Try some variation, eat more and actually use your fucking muscles to drive progress and you might not look like a dyel.

tl;dr: Your semi-goodmorning 3plaet squat is not really strength

Everything was going well until the last two paragraphs. You're a huge retard.

Levers dictate everything in strength competitions. Why do you think the best weightlifters are stubby looking? Shorter length of the muscles help contract and produce more torque at the joints (levers).

Look into the science first before you speak, maggot.

Because he truly is natty you fucking tard lmao

t. lmao 1pl8 sqwatter who thinks hes better for squeezing the muscle and focusing on his mind-muscle connection while counting to 3 mississippis per rep

One of the strongest people for his class in squat and deadlift, but mediocre in upper body lifts

>powerlifting isn’t using your muscles
This is the kind of person giving advice on Veeky Forums

Strength is not so tightly linked to size or aesthetics or whatever. Strength is more to do with how much of your muscle tissue can produce how much force and what type of fibres it's composed of. You haven't been in this game long if you think big numbers = a certain physique.

t. SS victims

Just stay dyel and keep the insults coming. You are right to dodge the subject, just like with your life this is something you won't win.

Finally figured it out. Hes not specifically ugly he just looks like a frog

>force output doesn't depend on muscle cross-section area

Reminds me of that good old meme how olympic lifting is about luck and nothing else

That is the point, dipshit. The conventional "muh bench" view of strength rests more on levers than actual power produced by muscle. The winner of benchpress is always gonna be the guy who looks most like an obese dwarf of roids. What I'm saying is that you'd have to minimize lever abuse and bullshit rules that allows for 10 cm vertical movement of the bar to count as a "benchpress" to measure actual strength.

Just making me glad I jumped on after a year

8.5 more years of training to look that small is depressing

>Powerlifting is about strength

Hes big he just doesnt walk around flexing

pump and lighting accounted for, he still lost a lot of muscle mass

not sure how much is due to him moving down a weightclass and how much is due to him being all fucked up (snapped up from squat after being snapped up from dropping a sumo on his foot)

Even a DYEL can look big flexing or with a pump. What's your point?

you were doing ok until the last sentence

every single lift depends on your leverages, and every single lift (even fucking leg press) has a neurological patterning and technique component to it

Size is gained through hypertrophy training (time under tension) and requires doing heavy lifting in higher rep ranges.

Bodybuilders are strong but not powerlifter strong. They are big because of the way they train, what they eat, and of course steroids. If you want to look big you need to do more than 5 reps.

becuase he's some kind of weird fucking alien
look at his head shape

eric is still making gains since he started training more seriously because of his new wwe career. manletdestiny also is not at natty limit because he still has plenty of cope in him. also hasnt he only been lifting for like 4 years?

candito doesnt even have size/bodybuilding as his primary concern so you cant call him max natty limit

it just looks like that because of his baby face and pencil neck. Put your thumb over his face in any photo and he instantly looks more jacked.

Manlet Destiny is not natty

Is candito lp legit or is there something better for achieving thick mode?

He's a fucking brick of solid muscle you goon. He just has a tiny frame.

Didnt he drop a weight class?
Also he had an injury that prevented him doing lots of exercises.

>Bugenhagen
>natty

The man literally gets tested randomly every month by a third party agency

LMAO honestly just STFU user.

Guys also get tested in the NFL, NBL, men's physique, the Olympics and many other sporting events in which a majority of athletes are using and the competitive edge is as much getting away with drugs as anything else

You honestly think he's natty? If so he's the strongest natty who ever lived kek. Much more likely he is simply lying so as not to blow his WWE career

If he roids for hair what makes you think he's not roiding for muscle, user?

>what is neural adaptation