Hmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmm

RUSSIA ATTACKS POLAND AND DIES LOOK AT MY PROOF

Poland attacks Russia and dies look at my proof

I don't get what you're trying to prove

>steroids increase muscle grow potential while destroying your bodies systems

always been a tradeoff.... whats the point?

Is 600gram at the high or low end for joocing?

Standard first cycle

He's probably saying it's better to roid without training than to train natty.

high end for first cycle, not much in the grand scheme of things. I would rather do 400-500 first cycle but 600 can be done.

What's the name of this Russian propaganda comic strip again? I want to see the originals.

600mg pharmaceutical quality is like 1000mg UGL quality

A milligram is a milligram; you can't say it's only half.

is this supposed to be news?

UGL is always underdosed

grand scheme of things, fairly low. for a first cycle? very high, although I've seen people be very stupid and take much more than that

no need whatsoever to take more than 300mg first cycle

>well tj henreeeee yoshi, you need to update your home to the death barrier.

A mg is a mg, but its not when they call it one but its really .7 of one ..

Took 500mg/wk of test e for 15 weeks, gained 17lbs, swapped out the test for bayer schering amps at same dose and started really gaining, put on an additional 15lbs in 6 weeks after being stalled for 4 on the ugl test. My nipples were already sensitive from ugl, but from the amps i cant even wear a shirt most of the time and if i dont shower twice (one clean one rinse) a day the acne attacks bad. Cant wait to add in pharma deca, just sucks it only comes at 100mg/1ml amps though..

>t. TJ """""""""Henry""""""""" Yoshi

Fuck cycle bullshit.

Take 300mg test till you stall, then up to 600mg, then 900mg, then add in other compounds like deca/eq/dbol to keep the weight coming on. Once stall on that time for gh, once stall on that time for slin, but wont stall on aas+gh till 5'9 210 6%... Then slin take you to 240 250 260 6% with gh+aas in system. Need more weight from there just up slin and gh.

But good body can be built on 600-900mg test 600mg deca. Get to 190 5'9 then lean out or take test to 1.5g deca to 900mg and add in dbol to shoot to 210. For leannees from there take tren for few months and keep cycling test high/low (1.5g 6-8 weeks, 300mg 6-8 weeks) once comfy just maintain on 600mg test/ew and take clen/t3/tren whenever you feel like eating good food or getting some moosh.

you obviously aren't well versed in roids if you think you can just stay on blast amounts with no negative consequences, particularly upping test to near a gram a week

cycling off is necessary for your liver and kidney health, not to mention the obvious long term effects on the heart. Eventually, yes, if you want to surpass a certain level you will need a minimum amount of gear to maintain your size, but this should still be structured as a blast/cruise scenario rather than a constant blast

your protocol would put 95% of people in the hospital within 3 years.

I don't think anyone should use t3 either, but thats another issue. Also your tren amount is very dependent on the person, as well as if they should do high test/low tren or vise versa

t. Expensive saxophone

Not the guy you were replying to but do you have any idea how much one cycle of test e would affect the heart? I've been thinking of doing a standard 12 week cycle at around 300mg/wk.

I have a heart condition (dilated cardiomyopathy), my left ventricle function is mildly impaired. Reading about juicing with a heart condition only comes up with studies about people who have been juicing for years...

I only want to do one cycle, will it fuck me up?

You have to be an absolute brainlet to source underdosed gear these days

Forgot to mention, I'm 22, 6'2, 82kg at probably 15% body fat

You're looking for trouble of you wanna roid with a flawed heart.
Can you post a bodypic with height/weight?

not a lot for a healthy person but if you've got a heart condition you're playing with fire, it always affects those with conditions more noticeably
and on top of that you're probably far below the point where taking gear would be called for just seeing your stats
this overdosing is more common than under in most test compounds

The fuck is that 600mg a week?

exactly, no reason sources are going to underdose something like test where the actual test raws cost then pennies
Something like primo? Id be more weary

The point is what are you willing to give

Safest way to fraud is to go to a good doctor thatll prescribe you and monitor you year round at a low dose with about a month off a year to reset your androgen receptors. After a year on 200mg of test c a week and hcg plus anti estrogen I'm finally going up to 400mg test c. Fuck cycling

Hey Veeky Forums how do you pin? A friend does it for you? A pharmacist? Do you pay? Do you pin yourself? Is it hard and how you do it?

>steroids
which ones
>destroying
how
>your bodies systems
which ones

dont open your mouth if you dont know what you're talking about

Yeah that's true, didn't think it would be smooth sailing but I was wondering if it would be a rough ride that would eventually go away or if it's permanent, regrettable damage.
Will get a pic off my phone when it charges a bit but I'm pretty average, been lifting on and off for a few years but I get exhausted after a few months i.e. when I 5x5 myself up to a decent weight and then realise it's straining the heart.

Started back at the gym last week with a short and sweet routine that should (hopefully) give some steady gains without being too much.

After saying that I realise how stupid juicing sounds - to be honest it's just the whole shortcut aspect that's so appealing but I need to stop being lazy.

That's a fair point as well, to be honest I was just hoping for a quick way to get a better body since I never managed to lift consistently