wtf these forearms brah

mirin physique honestly

if legit natty then twice the respect

you look great

how long have you been lifting?

Depends. How tall are you?

5"11.75 king of manlets

16 years

you look peak functional human mate, it kinda looks like you don't have a wide frame too, if so you're my inspo from now on

calves and forearms are damn impressive

I think it's from the overdeveloped traps. big traps will make your shoulders look narrower since smaller traps = horizontal shoulder line = illusion of being wider.

what's your forearm routine op?

Where are your nipples?

looks good

Very impressive.

Could you describe your training philosophy?

If natty, you did good.

Heavy lifts mixed in with isolation exercises. I also like to do bodyweight exercises and cardio. Rep range any where from 20 reps to 1.. but mostly 1-12. I focus on form and range of motion.

lookin good, now start cutting a little for summer

The narrow shoulders pretty much ruin your entire physique.

Strong physique, I'm 6'3 and this is my goal, maybe a bit more shoulders but I guess thats mostly genetics, lookin thicc as fuck.

Here's a challenge for you: if you were to take a complete beginner and get him to where you are now, how would you go about doing it?
How would you start out and how would the training evolve and when?

What do you do for biceps/triceps?
Any exercise you recommend more than others?

Depends
Are you vegan?

>newfags ITT

Full body x 6
Bulgarian Style 1 rep 8 sets
MINDSET

>nattygraham
>natty

What is your legs routine?

How to hurt yourself and get nowhere 101

Wow, did you just wake up this morning and decide to be a dickhead? Post your physique.

Haha me too!

This

Now imagine what a little test could do.

>the most successful Olympic weightlifting training regime will get you no where

Please tell me what you do for calves

life changing advice

First of all that's not what I said. Secondly, you're embarresing yourself with your obvious lack of knowledge about what the Bulgarians actually did, as well as why it's not in any way something anybody should strive to emulate.

you look great OP, nice job.

He's nattier than you'll ever be.

Is that isley?

this

telling novice to approach anywhere close to 80+% 1rm is basically encouraging him to kil lhimsef

he doesnt have the motor patterns yet to not hurt himself and be efficeint at the lift

bulgarian helps with efficiency, but you need to be already proficient to begin with

>nattier than you, Ahmed

I miss posting on here. There were always good dudes who would defend me from trolls..

Basically goal, I've just begun SS 3 weeks back, how do I get on your level?

What sort of training did you do? How long did it take you?

nattygraham's name is ironic

put together a few years of training. view lifting weights and exercise as a learning experience and stay on your level. that doesnt mean dont take yourself out of your comfort zone just know your limits physically. its a gradual process. set yourself up for success outside the gym with rest and diet. build a well rounded routine that involves heavy compound lifts and isolation exercises. build flexibility and stability in your joints. if your form changes when you add weight you need to reduce the weight until your form is the same as it would be your warm up set.

Buy a bigger mirror

You look like you have to take a shit

Shrink my nuts and burn myself out?

nattygraham was natty all along, wew lad

YOURE AS NATTY AS NATTYGRAHAM