What are some good Veeky Forums tatoos?

What are some good Veeky Forums tatoos?

Neck yourself or learn the way.

I'm dummmm I'ma dodooo

None because tats are against the bro-bible unless you read the gay-ron

pickle rick

I want to date-rape choke this kid

None. If you are truly fit, then your body is that of a high performing elegant sports car. Would you put a bumper sticker on pic related?

If so then see

Dude ferrets fucking suck. They get meaner the older they get, they'll likely try to murder each other if you have two males, and you physically cannot make them not smell like shit. There's surgery to remove their entire fucking glands and after that they still smell like Joe Rogan's carpet. Fuck those little shits. They also bite and have enough force and sharpness to pierce skin. They bite all your other animals. They get stuck literally everywhere because they can't calm the hell down. Worst pet ever

I'd put a WAT Racing and Akina Speed Stars decals yes

Never in my life have I ever seen a good tattoo. All of them just look like crap. I want to go on about the types of tattoos you will see and why they are shit, but I'm sure people already know what I'm talking about.
My sister got two tattoos, one on each side of her feet. One word is written in cursive that says "believe" and the other word is "love". I mean jesus christ, come on now. Surprisingly there are worse and more unoriginal tattoos than that.
Do yourself a favor and don't get a tattoo. Unless you are a soldier (and even they are susceptible to shitty tats) then leave your skin alone and find other ways to make yourself unique.

The only people who looks good with tattoos are THICC islander dudes

tattoos are WT.
Pros:
>looks good for 2 years
>edgy if you're younger than 25

Cons:
>forever regretting it
>people really do not care
>thinking you're some unique special snowflake but in reality everyone else also has a lion tattooed on themselves, or a sun, or whatever else you imagined would mean something
>WT
>people will look at your tattoo instead of your physique

Why are soldiers allowed to get tattoos but mot civilians?

Tradition, culture, the look. Though, like I said, there are plenty of tattoos on soldiers that look like plain shit or are edgy.

>considering the second gen NSX an 'elegant sports car'
brainlet spotted

>i'm here to pick up your daughter for prom

I'm a skinlet who is covered in moles and other imperfections. I tattoo myself because my skin is shit, and also my grandpa had those shitty faded navy tattoos he got at 17 during the war and I've always looked up to him. Call me white trash, hate that tattoos are a thing, I don't really give a honk desu

I will eventually get the sacrifice mark from berserk in my back

I've always kinda wanted a newfag triforce tattoo.

▲ ▲

I'm planning on one which will be an elaborate food web on my back with DNA strands in blood red connecting each link and NOTHING FOR NOTHING emblazoned across the top to remind me that we're all meat and the only thing that makes you not something elses meat today is how strong you are today

Tattoos are for women

Forearms covered in tats look alpha as fuck if you're fit. Don't go any higher though or youll look retarded

Has anyone ever seen the blood vessel damage left behind on the skin of someone who survives a lighting strike? It looks very cool but is only temporary. I said I would get someone to tattoo it on me if there ever comes a day when I survive getting hit by lightning.

I saw a chad chatting up a stacy and he had SPQR across his bicep.
I wonder if he was redpilled or just thought it was neat.

What about if I have vitiligo? My skin will be fucked anyhow, might as well fuck it up in aa way I like.
Pic related

>the brand of sacrifice
my nigga

Lmao the wigger in OP’s pic is a sound cloud rapper

Probably just a Dago

>Unless you are a soldier

To add to this. Please do not get a tattoo at any place near base, they all suck. Also make sure it means something to you and it's unique. Don't just get an anchor because " omg im so navy now!!!"

>Soldier
Only get tattoos if you're a Legionnaire

None. Tattoos are degenerate nigger shit

He's making a point. It's his opinion and its what he considers elegant, but his point is if you have a fit/beautiful body, there's no need to fuck it up with tattoos.

I was always tempted to get.my right hand filled in red but it will Shrek my chances of employment so nah

The deadly sins down each forearm would look pretty cool I think

Good tattoos can accentuate a good physique. It also gives that bad boy look.

I believe if you've been in combat and faced death straight in the face, you earn the right to have them. Tattoos should be only for the badsass.

This comparison does not apply, no matter how much you accelerate your car will never become better, actually a car will always be worse than yesterday. The oposite is true to Veeky Forums, training makes you stronger, every day you are better than yesterday. Also most people agree that their tattoos make their own body prettier.

It gives you the "I'm incapable of long term planning" look

None, you fucking hippy

i plan on writing a book, and my main character has an oni mask like this one on his left forearm except the fangs and horns are crumbling symbolizing his change from bad to good.
You think it would make a bad tattoo too?

Why do you care about that guys opinion? lol

But you can get moles removed with practically no scarring? Would probably cost less than a high quality tattoo as well.

so you plan to have no real job?

do you think it would make a good tattoo?
You see, i care because i'm of the opinion that most tattoos are trash because they either follow trends or mean nothing, but since this tattoo would both mean something and would virtually be ageless assumed my book gets popular, i think it could make a great tattoo.

>becoming a doodle pad

this

your book won't get popular
it most likely won't even get written
this is a shit tattoo
try again

ah i see you're one of the Veeky Forums people.
good luck in life with that attitude!

good luck with your book
sincerely
I think that would be great if you did that
but you won't
I hope you prove me wrong, but you can't do that on Veeky Forums bub
also I don't know what the fuck you're talking about with this Veeky Forums shit, you projecting bruh?

Fucking kek'd at this
BAMF

ALSO side note im only liftinf maybe 5 months and am by no means swole or that much toned desu, but i am in the early stages of taking shape

One thing i realise is how skinny guys arms are who dont go to the gym. I notice more on tv now and pictures and irl 99% of guy arms are just like cylenders with no shape at all plus skinny.

I can only imagine how it looks when your actually big

would look cool if you made a tatoo that simply follows the line of the darker and lighter skin exactly

Was thinking smth similar maybe make the outline of the dark/light skin look like clouds and have stars or somthing on the rest? Just an idea

my man

>Slavic Legion

I would unironically get Sak Yant.

tattoos are body decoration for girls

men come with natural body decoration its called hair.

The only people tattooed in the Roman Empire were slaves, are you a slave?

Never in my life have I ever seen a good tattoo. All of them just look like crap. I want to go on about the types of tattoos you will see and why they are shit, but I'm sure people already know what I'm talking about.
My sister got two tattoos, one on each side of her feet. One word is written in cursive that says "believe" and the other word is "love". I mean jesus christ, come on now. Surprisingly there are worse and more unoriginal tattoos than that.
Do yourself a favor and don't get a tattoo. Unless you are a soldier (and even they are susceptible to shitty tats) then leave your skin alone and find other ways to make yourself unique.

do you live under roman rule?

>checkmate

Latin for tattoo is "stigma" usually tattoos were reserved as a punishment or for foreign soldiers who might run away.

Who /pierced/ here? I have 6 14g hoop earrings and a tongue piercing, used to have lip piercings but ended up getting rid of them. Hoes unironically dig the tongue one and I've been complimented on my pussy eating skills (not necessarily because the piercing but just because i'm the pussy monster). Also it scares normalfag chads and beta soyboys away even though i'm a skinnyfag. Probably scares the stacies away too tho

>it
they

?

That's on my wishlist as well.

Pssh GTA is for losers. Get yourself a real car bud

i have pierced ears its just because i like it, i don’t think women care at all

People will unironically think you're a fucking poser.

Godhand tier taste

Something tells me this guy is wearing someone else's dog tags. The tats themselves, the ferret, the gauges, and the LA hat all come together in making him look like a huge faggot.

I always think faggots posting their fresh tattoos are the worst. Like you can still see the pink and the raised skin.

Already have it on my arm

Lichtenberg figures. Neat

▲▲

Same here lad. Tattoos are terrible. The only good ones are retarded/drunk ones of ironic ones like a tiny gingerbread man on your big toe or something.

looks like stretch marks

Jojo's bizarre adventure inspired me to look as fit as an anime character if I'm going to spend all this time admiring them. When I'm finally jacked enough after years of training I'll get a Joestar tattoo on my shoulder back

Pretty accurate actually

It's fucking dope. Imagine that shit happening to someone in the Dark Ages and them surviving? You'd literally be seen as the Champion of the Thunder God

Any mundane faggot who thought that obviously wouldn't be able to understand the meaning of the tattoos anyway so who the fuck cares

Nobody can truly make it till they have the brand

None, grow some chest hair instead.

I do think it'll make a bad two because 1 of 2 possible things will happen.
>If your character's tattoo is distinct and identifiable
You look like a fanboy to everyone regardless of being the author
>if your book is not super successful
You look like any other tryharding faggot with an oni mask tattoo

Sorry brah, it's lose lose in my opinion, but you do you.

This is mine. It's partly the reason I began cutting and working out, because I want the body it's on to be worthy of the design.

Ok, thanks for the info

Except it'll keep spreading so the tattooed outline will be useless in a couple of years.
>tfw the vitiligo is already starting in my face atm

That's called a hanya mask you fuck. Holy shit are you fucking stupid

> whiteboy
> jap tat
Fucking cringecore, wtf is wrong with you

Just get a fucking tattoo if you want one. Anyone who hates is insecure anyway.

this goes for you too

Go fuck yourself. I spent 7 months traveling Japan and experienced a load of shit while there. This is the best souvenir I could ever get.

I spent 1/3 of my life lying in a fucking bed but I'm not gonna get it tatted on me because it doesn't actually represent who I am, fucktard. Keep on being cringe material. I hope you know that people take pictures to laugh at you when you're not looking

>I hope you know that people take pictures to laugh at you when you're not looking
This actually never happens to people, unless you're morbidly obese or a turbo manlet.

While I agree with the tattoo sentiment, I would probably cover the back window of an NSX in /osg/ slaps tbqhwy

>current year nsx
kek

There are none. Much like we hit peak beard thanks to all the hipster faggots sporting them, Well we've also hit peak tattoo. There was a time when you got tats to stand out and be different. Now everybody has one, so your only option is to not get one at all if you want to be a rebel of some kind.

What if a soldier has a good tattoo and goes out in public, not recognizable as a soldier ?
Does this make his tattoo somehow transform to a shitty one ?

pls explain logic

I think the only kind of tattoos that don't look retarded are symbols of your own tribe. If you are white, don't get some Jap shit or fucking Maori tattoos, get your own tribe symbols or something related to your own culture! It is the worst kind of cringe when a person has another races/tribes culture tattooed on their body.

That doesn't make any sense, vitiligo doesn't stop spreading, so it would just go over the borders you tattooed on them.

verdammt richtig
damn right