Achieavable natty?

Achieavable natty?

borderline if u have good genetics

but youd never maintain this natty

gotta train hard

idk there's way bigger naties even on fit if you believe it or not

yeah but they dont maintain that look year round

I can give up abs, all I care is arms, shoulders and pectorals.

have you guys actually tried lifting? seems like everyone who makes these types of posts just sit at home writing dumb shit like this.
i know plenty of people who lifted for 2-3 years and looked like that

Depends on how tall you are.

If this guy is like 6'3 and walks around that shredded probably not. But since its a photoshoot he has a pump and favorable lighting. It may be possible, but that'd make it the natty limit for most people. AND he has good genetics.

Nigga I'm bigger than this nigga and I'm natty. It's certainly achievable.

I've been lifting for years though, so try that first. And yes, I maintain this year round. Just eat cleanly and lift. It just takes time.

>natty
*breaths in*

Not even a protein shake mate.

I have no reason to lie here. 4500 clean cals a day and lifting on and off for 10 years, seriously for the last 6. Like I said, just takes time.

His traps and Delta's don't look that inflated to me

Ofcourse, it takes a couple of years but nothing about this physique is that impressive except for the bf % imo. Do you guys assume anyone bigger than this is on roids?

Height? and stop saying "nigga" you're not a nigger.

Well then p-please tell us about your routine and any big tips you’ve learned along the way

yeh but not 2 hard ;)

choo choo

I was like this 6 years ago, i was 24 back then, got there after only 2-3 years of natty training, also i was 5'8, i also was natty and also didnt had protein shakes, now im working toget there again

Man shut the fuck up you didn’t look like that after 2-3 years training post a pic from then and post a pic of you now I know you would have both

I'm at 22% BF right now, if I cut down to say 14% I'd look like that and I'm a casual bastard so thats very atainable natty

Greg was 6'1 you look 5'8 tops

i correct myself better , sorry, i was like him training from 17 to 24, but , the last 3 years were consecutives, i was on and off for 7 years, but the last stop, the last 3 years, was going from zero, lots of body fat and no muscle, maybe it was because muscle memory, im sorry for my english

>he thinks there is such a thing as clean eating

not him, i did clean diet for years, was a hell thought, ( it was in the 00s and i feel for the no fat meme, so it was a double of a hell )

6ft 95kg. So yes, I'm shorter by 1 inch, but weigh more. 5'8, c'mon chap.

I did a bro split for basically most of that 10 years, although I was home gym master race up until about a year and a half ago, so no cables.

Now I'm just trying different things, I currently do:

Mon: Off
Tues: Legs/Chest
Wed: Back/Shoulders
Thurs: Arms (however this has very little isolation, think weighted chin ups, dips, close grip bench)
Fri: Off
Sat: Legs/Chest
Sun: Back/Shoulders

So everything is being hit twice, bar arms.

My advice is simple and you've no doubt heard it before: food and consistency are more important than anything. I have no emotional relationship with food so I eat super clean and boring 24/7. So consistent am I with food that I can tell you what I ate on this day 1 year ago, because it was the same shit I ate today.

Or alternatively you could just roid and reach this in like a year without caring too much about diet. Up to you lad. Personally I hate the idea that I would be reliant on drugs, so I don't want to do them. I would say I've hit a plateau though for size. Strength is still slowly climbing since I've actually stopped being a bitch and gone to a gym, but size doesn't seem to be changing.

Even tho i hate this natty or juice threads i believe that his size and bf level on his videos, not photoshots is achivable as a LONG TERM GOAL with above average genetics

It's pretty much undeniable that there is mate.

I eat meat, oats, rice or potatoes and vegetables and that's it.

There is absolutely no way I'd maintain less than 10% bodyfat year round at this weight naturally if I ate shit. I know this because years ago when I cared less and ate the shit that my girlfriend brought home I didn't maintain this level of bodyfat. So yes, clean eating is a thing.

Gregg Plitt was definitely on TRT but yes, that is achievable natty. He was a hard worker and that physique has none of the stand out examples of clear steroid abuse.

how many fats you eat per day ?

Dude you’re my fuckin goal thank you for typing all that out

I'm not even sure desu. I did count the calories of the below a few months ago so I know it's around 4500, but I can't remember the breakdown of carbs/fats/proteins.

I don't really monitor it as I eat clean enough that I don't have to and I don't really care that much about low bodyfat, it just comes with eating cleanly.

Day consists of:

1. Oats
2. Rice and mince
3. Peanut butter (forgot about this in the last post)
4.Chicken and rice
5. A variable meal that will usually be some sort of vegtable/meat/potato thing made in slow cooker
6. Oats
7. 8 eggs, whole
8. Chicken or beef and potatoes
9. See 8.

Most meals will usually include vegetables if I can be bothered.

If I do ever feel the need to cut fat I remove the carbs. And if I ever feel the need to bulk I do the opposite.

Thanks fella.

I should note that each day will always have a big compound per body part. So there are always squats for legs, deads for back, ohp for shoulderss and bench for chest. Then I do various other exercises around that. So Leg/chest might be:

Squat
Hamstring Ext
Seated Leg curls
Bench Press
Dumbbell Flys
Incline Dumbbell bench

I usually try and switch up the exercises that aren't the main compounds.

this desu, fucking retards on this board think anything aesthetic isnt natty and jump on the gear train asap

What PureGym do you go to?

his biceps do

How many reps and sets do you do?
How many exercises per body part (I read the post about doing compounds)

This is my biggest fear. Looking hyuge but never properly wide because of being a latlet.

The one near my house.

For non compounds, generally 1 warm up and then 3x10. Or rather I do a weight where I'll tend to fail trying to achieve this, and when I can do it I'll move up 5kg.

For OHP and Bench I do pretty much the same as above, but for deadlift and squat I warm up quite a bit more. For example I just got back from the gym and deads looked like:

Bar x10
60kg x3
100kg x3
160kg x3
190kg x1
190kg 3x8 (I put belt on and used straps here)

I was a pussy boy curl bro doing a bro split for too long, hence bicep dominant. I also do 3x10 weighted pullups with 50kg.

I agree, I don't have much by way of lats. My waist is relatively thick (33inches) and I don't really train lats other than pull ups. Having said that, I'm also not posing here in a way that would show them off. So if you want that crazy v-taper just hope you have the genetics, train your taps, keep a slim waist, and walk around like you're holding barrels under your arms.

why do you even lift?