Recently started cutting and realized weed is incredible when you're in a calorie deficit

Recently started cutting and realized weed is incredible when you're in a calorie deficit.

How is weed not the perfect Veeky Forums drug?

DUDE

Because we're not all degenerates

Never understood this oversized file meme. Nothing funny about it.

It was funny when it started like a decade ago.

Doesn't it make you binge on all sorts of shit food.

Also this:

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I see a lot of unfunny memes and not a lot of actual arguments over here.

I smoke and I bench 285 for reps. Doesn't make you a degenerate

Just because you bench 285 doesn't mean you're not a degenerate in every other aspect of your shit life faggot

You're saying benching 285lbs means you aren't a degenerate.

The fact that you think that makes you a degenerate. Lifting weights has no actual value in the real world.

Coming from a professional bodybuilder...

>How is weed not the perfect Veeky Forums drug?

Because mushroom and DMT are

>Calling someone a degenerate
>On a chinese basket weaving forum

Tried it once, it kind of freaks me out how it fucks with your time perception.
On weed I'm always able to tell the time, on shrooms I thought 3 hours went by when it's only been 15 minutes.

I don't know why /pol/ hates weed so much when smoking weed was literally invented by ancient Aryans.

Alcohol is superior to weed in every way except health effects.
I have tried to get into weed when I was off the bottle, as a replacement, but it's just not very appealing.
I can't motivate myself to blaze it, whereas all I need is a light thirst to want a beer.
Plus it stays in your system hours after its stopped affecting you, meaning you can't drive without fear of police until you've been sober for 2 or 3 hours.

I think it's a great cutting substance, there's way to many calories in alcohol.

Yep, if you can fight the munchies weed is so much better when youre slimmed down.

Because it reduces energy and alertness and you smoke it

Reasonable amphetamine and benzo use is far more fit

The idea is that the person would be in need of a bigger version of the image to properly describe his emotion regarding the accompanying post.

Amphetamine for sure, but we're talking really low doses, like the doses they give to children with ADHD.
Take much more and it'll fuck you up real good

Weeds alright but be careful overdoing it might cause gyno

An occasional Addy and Xanax binge won't ruin your life if you don't make it an everyday thing

And it's calorie free

source

They're both extremely addictive and street-xanax is also extremely dangerous. Not that there's anything wrong with a few pills occasionally but they're to be taken very seriously.

Nice rebuttal.

Erh I get pharma stuff from the same place I get my gear

>thread about weed being good
>2 posts in everyone gets called out
>Not more than 30 POST LATER its already about harder drugs being fine and faggots doing roids

Like fucking clockwork. Sort yourselves out.

im not going to sit here and tell you hard drugs are good, but they are really fun and hedonism IS the end goal for me. get aesthetic and have fun
you'll never make it, square

Humorlet

Literally everyone of this board's idols has done roids and a good number have done hard drugs

Rich, big Ronnie, zyzz, klokov, Eddie hall, Arnold, Stallone etc etc

It makes me laugh that the same faggots who spend all day quibbling over whether eating onion or soy will alter your test by 100ng/DL or so will balk at injecting actual test to achieve a meaningful effect

>tfw havent had weed in 3 months