What is the absolute BEST app to track:

What is the absolute BEST app to track:
>calories burned during weightlifting
>macros
>meals
>lift progression
Myfitnesspal is failing me

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/newsweek/Calories-burned-in-30-minutes-of-leisure-and-routine-activities.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>calories burned during weightlifting
minimal, no reason to even track that.

MILK
R
U
C
K

>>calories burned during weightlifting

don't track these fattie.
don't use your weight lifting as an excuse to eat more donuts.
you fat fuck.

Those are some fat titties.

Really? I figured lifting heavy would burn a fuckload
Well that's good to know, thanks guys.

So you think I should stick with MFP?

if only google image search could sauce that

Don’t count calories. Go OMAD until you’re not a fat fuck

Just eat like picrelated and workout often/hard
If your gains suck eat more and if you gain too much fat eat less. No need to count calories, you're not a fighter about to be weighted for a fight

breast truck has arrived friends

Boob car here

the MAMMARY GLAND DELIVERY SYSTEM has been updated to version 1.206

>lift progression
FitNotes is GOAT. Has all functionality you'd expect from a workout app like rest timers, graphs, statistics like how many sets have you tracked over your careers and even 1RM Calculators.

Dunno about calories app though.

check out chronometer, especially for meal tracking and macros. Has a great database, tracks exercise etc so might meet your needs better then MFP. I've used both and Chronometer wins hands down

It's like 50-100 calories per hour of lifting

Do people seriously not bring notebooks with them to the gym?

Fuck you asshole I'm on no fap right now

>I figured lifting heavy would burn a fuckload
Take a physics course

What about EPOC?

you mean version 8.008135

Milk mruck?

JUST ARRIVE
U
S
T

A
R
R
I
V
E

Except that's wrong, you fucking retard.

Don't count calories burned, you'll always overestimate how much you burn and underestimate how much you eat.

Just stick to your deficit and all the extra calories you burn will accumulate to cover down all the bullshit you eat when you don't stick to your diet 100%

No, powerlifting and raw weightlifting hardly uses calories. Look it up elsewhere, no one wants to teach you the basics, kid.

health.harvard.edu/newsweek/Calories-burned-in-30-minutes-of-leisure-and-routine-activities.htm

Kill yourself! :)

Make a sheet in excel.

Also, don't listen to the reddit soyboys itt

sauce pls

I've never seen a girl like this irl. Every girl I know with big tits has a spillgut

Most calorie apps/ online calculators will already account for this when it asks how active you are and how many times per week you exert yourself

You're then supposed to continue until stalling or you hit your goal. After which you're then supposed to go back and recalculate

This is how you're supposed to keep your apps updated until they develop an AI that can automatically update itself with fitbit info or something

Or just go pay a coach to do it lol

This

+1 to chronometer due micros tracking.

i use strong to log my workouts, set, weights, rest, etc.
or use google sheets.

Cronometer is supreme

What the hell would a physics course teach me about anatomy, you redneck

I lift for one hour. I don't dawdle. It says I burn nearly 500 calories while I lift. 500 calories is substantial.

Mr. uck?

Try Cronometer

Has anyone used the WorkIt app? Only app I've ever used to track exercises.

I second this, Cronometer FTW. It doesn't add calories for exercise unless you want to.

underrated post

This motherfucker is one of those faggots that says read the sticky but doesn't know that weightlifting burns tons of calories (said blatantly in the sticky) :^)

>that old faggot with shit metabolism blasting out 10 pound tricep kickbacks shitting up the result statistics
for sure dude, lifting heavy ass weight doesnt burn that many calories, neither does your body having to recover afterwards.

erm... whatever

Best answer