Tfw not enough lifting won't change you who you are

>tfw not enough lifting won't change you who you are
>won't change you that you literally a loser without personality
>won't change your past and your retarded decisions
Why bother Veeky Forums, I only stick to the gym to not be a sadcunt but nothing matters anymore. Also why every fucking gym must be crowded over 2pm??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HcMx-kpFRAs
youtube.com/watch?v=4tkKrKGINdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you me?
I just want to be happy, i dont care where i am or how well of i am, just happy

Starting to get fit is also a decision you beta fuck, and a good one at that

>making good decisions won't make you travel back in time so you can change shit
WOW fuck me THE ONLY REASON I BRUSH MY TEETH IS SO THAT I COULD KILL HITLER
but NOW I MIGHT AS WELL KILL MYSELF.

Yeah I honestly don't care anymore. I'm just going to get away from my house because I have no other hobbies

Jokes on you faggot i had a personality before i started lifting

I started lifting so that i could get away with being myself more because people would be less inclined to be outwardly judgemental due to being intimidated

And when they do, it's always faggy nu males trying to give you the "well I wouldn't do THAT" shpeel. Then you mog them and tell them that's cool and watch as they words do nothing to you and won't pick a fight because they're scared. Then all of the sudden in any party or social get together you're worth more to every woman in the vicinity side from those more insecure than their boyfriends

The past is over, but this other thing called ‘the future’ that can be made better by making good decisions now.

Maybe I do have a presonality
Maybe I'm a great person. Fucking good.

I just need to put my shit together...and lifting will help me to do so

>mfw used to be fat (120kg)and depressed
>start lifting
>not fat and not depressed anymore

Damn... It's almost like lifting changed who i was...

Hey I like that photo.

youtu.be/HcMx-kpFRAs

>you will never get involved with an extremely damaged emotional mess who is fucked in the he- oh wait I have.

The fuck does being mogged mean

I haven't checked the urban dictionary but from what I've picked up, it's something like having your best asset(s) devalued by the presence of someone else, like you're Chad to normies but then Gigachad comes along and turns you into a normie nobody

fucking tune

The fuck is going on this picture ?

>well I wouldn't do THAT" shpeel. Then you mog them and tell them that's cool and watch as they words do nothing to you and won't pick a fight because they're scared

what the hell are you doing to people that yo need to get swole to intimidate them into not fighting you?

Negros staging a "die-in" to protest other negros getting shot by white cops. Aryan girl doesn't care and walks over them all. Painted quite the picture

pure gold

Ain't it?
Got more if you're interested.

>"Hey user, what do you listen to?"
>rape.

Good thing I'm none of those things

I really hate the fact that this faggot, a black-and-white tumblr gif of people smoking-posting faggot above all, feels comfortable coming to a fitness board and making a thread about "the pointlessness of it all, maaan" despite the fact that you can tell from his observation that this is probably his second week lifting.

This bothers me on two levels. One, it's gay as shit. Two, this is the sort of culture online fitness communities are creating. All the BUT WHAT'S THE POINT OF LIFTING IF MY WRISTS ARE SMALL drama are turning places that were meant to be about self-improvement into colonies of pale white pederasts who think they're tortured souls because they embarrassed themselves at a party once.

God this shit is enfuriating. This is why you don't turn against Bros, they're the natural predators of overdramatic men, and without them around you just become tumblr.

We will all die one day.

Why not die looking like a fucking champ??

>enfuriating

Holy fucking shit user thanks, now i can finally stop listening to 90's techno, i've been looking for this shit my whole life
youtube.com/watch?v=4tkKrKGINdM