>then just some OHP, BTN press forearm work and dead hangs from pullup bars
>between dead hangs, standing still, changing song on phone
>pretty attractive girl comes towards section of the gym i was]
>probably just gonna do abs or something
>turns around, walks right next to me
>turn around after few sec, thought shes gonna do cardio on machines behind me
>wtf she disappeared
>actually sits on couch on far end of the place

her path was very sub optimal, did she want me to speak / smile to her or did she want to check my smell or something, i was wearing perfume, and i think we walked past eachother just when i entered the gym.

Other urls found in this thread:

mensjournal.com/health-fitness/the-connection-between-scent-and-sexual-attraction-20160222/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What kind of thread is this

I can't tell if this is good or bad, genuinely upsetting

Kys you fucking dyke

im a male

6'2 200lbs just out of dyel mode
she was average cardiobunny sort of, but very pleasant face, probably in her late twenties?

srs question

Maybe she wanted to ask something, then she saw you had the headphones..

1/4 of your gym is dedicated to cardiobunnies?

exactly

Now this is why you won’t get laid please delete this.

You made a floor plan of your gym just to show us that one time some chick got herself confused about where she was going/doing next?

It's like those times you and another person try to go around each other on the street and you both start going the same side over and over. Sometimes people get like that all on their own as well.
>I'm going this way, no wait I'm going this way, NO THIS WAY!!

Now THIS is autism

>girl walks by him
>makes an intricate diagram of gym/where she walked
this might actually be the most autistic thing i've ever seen

kys you fucking kike

What's your age?

Autism is a hell of a drug

My thoughts exactly. I can't wait for the diagrams we're gonna get when he walks on the footpath for the first time

that's why i love Veeky Forums

Jesus fucking christ this cant be real

She wanted you to talk to her that's why she hovered near you. That's how women approach. Little did she know that you were a special breed of autist who was going to lose his shit about it and go home and draw a map of her route to post on a Micronesian soap craving forum he frequents.

Literally made me laugh during class. Fucking hell

Carving*

im actually crying

She was passing by to get a whiff of your scent, OP. She probably saw you doing your dead hangs, leaving your sweaty pits open, and wanted to smell you/ see if you could be a good potential mate. Next time she walks near or around you, nonchalantly put your hands behind your head and act like you're stretching or something while exposing your armpits, and gauge her reaction

>implying females actively walk around trying to sniff people
the absolute state of this board

>i was wearing perfume,
At the fuckin GYM?

Sometimes i forget why i keep coming back to this shitty site. Thank you for reminding me.

This is beyond wizardry powers. If you should ever get as much as kissed, you would produce the Mona Lisa of autism

Yep this is definitely the Veeky Forums that I know

Ugh...user I...nevermind.

>makes a floor plan
>to explain how a girl got lost at his gym
>autism

Include me in the screencap

Your autism level impresses me.. even by chan standards...

Please consider getting some help

Also capping because this is fucking hilarious

>He was so fucking shocked that someone didn't immediately avoid him that he made a diagram about it

>mfw

>binch

10/10, lol'd heartily

fucking kek

Pretty sure that diagram means she's into you. Floorplans never lie....pppffftttttttt

>binch

>"I was wearing purfume"
>this diagram
>autism overload

These are the people giving you fitness advice

Put me in the screenshot

>floor plans explaining the route a female does insdide a gym, a female that hadn't made a single interaction with you, not a smile or a wink, let alone start a conversation. let that sink in for a moment.
the autistic architect has posted.
mfw.

holy fuck this put me to tears
I fucking love Veeky Forums

This guy is fucking insane

>b
>i
>n
>ch

What are pheromones

mensjournal.com/health-fitness/the-connection-between-scent-and-sexual-attraction-20160222/

>In experiments where women have been presented with men's natural body odors, there are certain traits that tend to rate as smelling better. The potential scent attraction that's received the most attention is that women seem to favor the smells of men who have immune genes that differ from their own. The theory is that women might be sniffing out men's major histocompatibility complex (MHC), a group of genes that effect the immune system. Following evolutionary theory, this makes sense. Women would want to mate with men who have different genes because that's more likely to result in offspring who can weather more diverse threats. Many studies have been done on MHC and scent preference, but Gildersleeve says evidence about whether it impacts partner choice is still mixed.

>Other traits that may be communicated through smell include body and facial symmetry, testosterone levels, and behavioral dominance (assessed through a measure of narcissism). Within a meta-analysis of how women's partner preferences changed over their ovulatory cycle, Gildersleeve found that women at the high-fertility point of their cycle preferred scents associated with facial and body symmetry versus women at low fertility, but it was not a statistically significant difference.

Being this disabled

Dude what

Nice floor plan, you autistic architect

Craving, like a craving for soap. Soap aficionados, they crave soap

whats wrong with wearing some perfume to gym

user... You've hit peak Autism.

Fucking top zozzle brah

Put me in the Reddit screencap

R9k is leaking again.

Wait... Sam? Is that you?

Wtf guys i just wanted to make my point, she could go straight to couches, yet she walked right next to me, almost brushing against me...

Uh

sounds like she was looking for someone and went to wait desu
but if i was you i'd assume she wanted me

>1/4 of your gym is dedicated to cardiobunnies?
sounds normal to me desu

Amazing

fucking hell this is art

I kekd so hard

>binch

You're going to be sweating so much your underwear will look like you've wet yourself, you're going to smell of raw body odor. Putting some on in the locker room after showering is fine, but putting it on fresh to go to the gym is pathetic.

my man

H-how long did it take you to make this?

fucking christ

Veeky Forums has finally PEAKED

this is great. almost as good as the guys fap spread sheet

>tfw It's so JUST that it's a JEST!

What about Fap Spreadsheet?

You brainlets got caught in his carefully woven trap again.

You see, autistic people arent impaired by any means, they are like actors, behaving not according to social norm, just to observe your reactions. They derive great pleasure from such observation, and they come up with elaborate plans to make you observe (your observation already made you lose) their erratic behavior.

You are merely pawns on the battlefield of comedy.

she was probably looking for something retard
if anyone screencaps this thread they are a fat retard

Oh fuck. This thread is on plebbit.
Fuck you faggots at r/Veeky Forums. If you're reading this, suck on my big ass Chad testicles

Too late
They've already got us

I've never seen autism this intense before.

Check.

Yes I have.

This is still pretty autistic.

this is true but the situation is more complex. The autism is real but so is the fact that we willingly expose it for comedic effect.

Shut the fuck up fag. You're retarded

Little did you know, im OP

still not as bad as the dude who had an excel spreadsheet for his premature ejaculation. 8/10, would laugh again

never make physical representations of the shit going on in your mind besides the sculpting of your body user

I don't see anything wrong with this, or you guys never have little to no spatial awareness?

Stop replying to every thread with
>kys
You keep reminding me of leafy you turbonigger

really dude?

Fuck off r*ddit

I like the pic but I wish his uniform wasn't fucked

Yes. This.

I can't help it and repressing it is stressful, so I might as well just have fun with it and be amused by NTs and how easily disturbed they are by even the slightest non-normieness.

(not OP btw)

You fuckers dont kniw how is it to live when your brain is constantly bombarded with those thoughts

>i was wearing perfume
Why are you wearing perfume?

autismo/10

Holy shit
For the love of god somebody please archive this.

soap + fresh sweat is most womens idea of a perfect male scent so its not that crazy

though it sucks because all my favourite colognes are way cooler