Beginner progress

>noobs post your current physique
>what's your current routine?
>what are your future goals?

I've been doing body weight exercisesince for 3 months.

Would I look OK with lower body fat?

5’8 168lbs

About 6 months in
205x3 Bench
315x10 dl
1pl8 ohp
200x15

Idk what my max squat and deadlift actually even are but my main goal rn is to get to a lower bf %

Need to work more on your chest

Time to cut

You look like shit

Not compared to what I was. In one years time i'Ll look sick

You already look not bad. Keep on going bud!

7 months in doing brosplits.
143x10 Bench
I don't DL, OHP or Squat.

5ish months in started with a brosplit, then trained strenght for a while and switched again to a ppl routine.
I look a lot like you but you have better arms and shoulders.

Aye good job bro, I would go for other routines but I just enjoy doing brosplits.
You got a pretty good foundation, you'll look great in the future.

jesus christ I hate ALL of your nipples. i fucking detest your oval brownie boys

Years of boxing but got into lifting 3-4 weeks ago

Been doing SS for almost 2 weeks, switched to GSLP today
Bench 95x5
OHP 65x5
Squat 160ish
DL around 205. 215 ORM tho, going to try 2pl8

I'm trying to gain weight up to 160 doing clean bulk, currently 140 and eating 2900 cals. First goal is to bench my bodyweight. Apparently I haven't been going deep enough in my squats

>achieves this mode after only 2 weeks
Honestly what are you doing amongst us fags? You could be slaying pune

Sorry for shite lighting. Might try to retake this since I still look about the same. This is me right before I first started, less than a week ago. 6'2" 175 lb
Doing SS rn. Current lifts (in lbs) are:
>OHP 15
>Bench 20
>Squat 65
>DL 120
Future goals are continue to lift. For me, lifting is intrinsically motivating. However, if I had to make specific goals, 1/2/3/4 is the obvious one. Also get gf.

Six months, 5’6 137 pounds

First time working out, my body fat is too high

Jesus christ, seeing the other posts made me realize just how long my journey is, only started body weight about a week ago

Guess which program I do 8)
>5 months in 180lbs 5’10”

By that I mean this has been my first experience working out, that pic is recent

he was prolly doing bw or brosplits for some time before he decided to buckle down and train with a serious program...

I included the 45lb bar in my stats (not sure if this was correct) and I've hit a dry spell with the ladies. I'm trying though.

>these stats

Cut until you lose the skinny fat physique and then bulk with SS/PPL.

no stats?

bro split and nice starting physique

Literally the only gym in my area is the ymca which has machines only

I can do about a 100 pound chest press and a 50 pound bicep curl (on each arm) as well as annihilate any leg machines

Im trying to switch to a real gym asap, it’s gonna fuck with my schedule tho

-5'10, 190. 8 months bulking. Former fatty.
-Ppl. B:190x3, Squat:225x3(ACL tear don't laugh), DL:335X5

Start a cut or keep bulking? Want to bench 2 plates so badly

you're realistic, which is good. You can definitely take a break from bi's and focus more on compound movements. PPL with less bi emphasis and more back would be better until you become more symmetrical.

It’s SS you pussy, get with the times.

5 months of SS doesn't get you looking like that

bullshit

>I don't DL, OHP or Squat.
queer

So I should focus on my back instead of my biceps so much? That’s a good idea, I don’t do enough back.

When should I start cutting btw?

Sorry about your shit genetics brah, I bet you don’t even ATG on your squats lol what a pussy, you should stay home you little girl.

What bf are you? I usually cut at 20% down to 13%? But just looking at you, I would guess at around 150.

I’m 137 pounds (of fury)

Oh do you mean I should start cutting at 150 pounds? Idk what my bf % is

>137 lbs
>100 lb bench press, 50 lb bicep curls

wtf

What’s wrong with that? Genuinely confused. As I said before, they’re on machines so it’s easier, but I could easily do a few sets on the chest press at 100 pounds, probs 110 if I’m in a bad mood. And I can probably do more on the bicep curl too.

>6'2" 184 lbs, lifting one month so far, bulking at 3200 cal.
>current routine: SS, 95/160/180/265
>goals: reach 1/2/3/4 in 1 year, improve my flexibility, fix my posture

Oh I’m short that’s why

>265 DL
>1 Month into SS
what

Knowing your bf is pretty important if you want to cut, but I would say 145/150 is a good place to start. Sort out your stats as well when you get to a real gym.

PPL

pretty normal desu

if you started your DL at 140 whilst being completely untrained then I could see it.
but that doesn't make any sense.

You must be weak af baka, everyone starts deadlifting at 2pl8 unless they’re gay or asian.

you're an idiot faggot who does not know what I am........who else will replay you? I will hug your ATG nigga

Don’t have a full shot but, completely untrained to around 7 month-ish.

You look great. Nice job. Must feel amazing.

kinda shit, 2 month in

atleast I move myself

Also 3 months in, fuck why haven't I been lifting my entire life Veeky Forums I love this shit

6'8" 220 lbs. On a cut now, i want to get that sixpack for once.

Looking good, bulk tho

~2,5 months in, All lifts with five reps: BP 90kg, OHP 52.5kg, DL 132.5 KG, Squat 2 pl, Pendlay Row 85kg.
Doing Stronglifts but will probably change to Phat soon.

Wish i had started doing barbell shit in the beginning. 5 months in and i can only bench 170 3 times. I fucked around with machines and shit in the beginning

Hey man, we all gotta learn from our mistakes. Now you know better and can continue to get stronger. Also, if you've made progress, you haven't really wasted anything

cut

176cm
Four months lifting
>75kg ->79kg

All with 5+ reps
>pendlay 20kg -> 67kg
>ohp 20kg -> 40kg
>bench 40kg -> 60kg, incline bench 50kg
>back squat 40kg -> 82kg, front squat 72kg
>diddly 80kg -> 107kg

Pls kill me

Are you counting the bar?

6 months in and just realised I have wasted half a year eating like a bitch.
>bench 85kgx5
>ohp 55kgx5
>squat 100kgx5
>diddly 120kgx5
Been doing greyskull and have recently switched to 5/3/1.

Is it just me or are your arms way too thick compared to your body in both pictures?

5-6 months.
Pretty much do squats on my push day, deadlifts on my pull day.
Got told I had too high bf% last time I posted so I guess it's time to cut.

Since January. 85kg 6'1 or 6'2

Our physique is very much alike user, but I have a little more bodyfat, been lifting for 2 months and I now feel confident about my progress, thank you

Being a natty DYEL: The Thread

Post bdy faggt

Chest could use some work, but not bad.
What are you running?
Just test?

nothing.
it's called angles, lightning and filters brah.

Doing Arnold routine.
Monday: chest and back
Tuesday: arms and shoulders
Wednesday: legs
Started off 2 months ago total skelly and sort of skinny fat mode. Pic related. Will post current physique in a second. My goals are rlly to get abs, idk if my body fat is too high or if I’m just not strong enough
Repeat, Sunday is rest day

> calls people natty DYELs..
> is a natty DYEL

Current physique now. Is my body fat to high for abs or am I just to weak lads?

You started only 2 months ago and you stil haven't built a lot of muscles. Just be patient, you made progress but there's still a lot of work you need to do. Just remember, coming from total skeleton is way harder than coming from fat ass.

No you wont because you are gonna stop making any progress with bodyweight shit

5'8? At least you have a good frame.