Home Gym General

>Veeky Forums unboxing edition

Time to spend the better part of my evening setting this up.

Well faggot

fell for the homegym meme. Enjoy your empty bank account, rogue shill

>He bought everything from rouge

How much did this cost you?

Money isn't an issue, I live out in the middle of nowhere on an island so it's nice to walk to my garage and lift.
Total cost was about $4000

Here's the order list if any of ya'll are interested:

Ordered: 1 Monster Lite Plate Storage Channel - 4 Pack
Ordered: 2 Monster Lite Plate Storage Channel Pair
Ordered: 1 Rogue HG Bumper 2.0 - 500LB Set (Choose your breakdown)
Ordered: 1 ML Matador
Ordered: 1 X-43M Multi Grip Crossmember with Bolts (Mlite Hardware)
Ordered: 1 X-43M Multi Grip Crossmember
Ordered: 1 4 pack 5/8" x 4.5" Bolt Assembly
Ordered: 1 SAML-24 Monster Lite Spotter Arms
Ordered: 1 Dead Wedge
Ordered: 1 Rogue Barbell Cleaning Kit
Ordered: 1 Rogue RML-690 Power Rack
Ordered: 1 43" R-4 Pin and Pipe Set
Ordered: 2 XML-43 Monster Lite 3x3x43 Crossmember Pair
Ordered: 2 Monster Lite 90" Leg - Pair
Ordered: 1 X-431 - 43" Single Skinny Pull-Up Bar
Ordered: 1 RML-3/4 Bolt Kit
Ordered: 1 V3 Monster Lite J-Cup Set
Ordered: 1 XML-43 Monster Lite 3x3x43" Crossmember Single
Ordered: 1 Rogue 29MM B&R Bar 2.0
Ordered: 1 Adjustable Bench 2.0
Ordered: 1 5.11 TacTec Plate Carier Vest - Navy - 20lb Vest
Ordered: 1 5.11 TacTec Plate Carier Vest - Navy
Ordered: 1 Rogue 8.75lb Weight Vest Plate Pair (MG Dark Blue)
Ordered: 1 American Flag Patch
Ordered: 1 Rogue Dip Belt - Black
Ordered: 1 Rogue HG 2.0 Collars
Ordered: 2 Rogue HG Bumper 2.0 - 10LB - Pair
Ordered: 2 Rogue HG Bumper 2.0 - 25LB - Pair
Ordered: 4 Rogue HG Bumper 2.0 - 45LB - Pair

>orders all this
>a DYEL
classic lmao good luck selling it when you drop this hobby for something else in a month or two

I already have about 300lbs of bumper plates, this isn't my first run with a home gym. This is mostly an upgrade and replacement purchase.

4k. Mate wtf are you doing.

1 power rack (with monkey bars and dips) - 300 euro
Bench - 50 euro
Barbell + 100 kg weights- 80 euro

I'm set for a while, and it only cost 430 euros. L2jew

I already have that setup same setup - my first round I bought used and only spent about $300 for everything, up to about 455~ish for bumpers and iron plates. I'm making a good living, so I figured why not

>1 Rogue Barbell Cleaning Kit

Nice, nothing worse than a dirty bar

Regardless, just thought I'd share with ya'll, since Veeky Forums got me started about three years ago and kept me going to my current lifts.

I'll miss the taste

>5.11 plate carrier
>American flag patch

I just love America, mayng

You know some weedbgonme will help clean up all that clover.

Who the fuck orders a cleaning kit?

I do, since I want to protect my investment. I don't want my bars to rust and I live on the coast, where humidity in my garage could be a problem.

I bought some! I was going to use it after I mow for the first time this spring.

Gonna be badass dog. Show a pic of it when it’s setup. Ignore the salty, jealous fags in this thread.

Not quite done yet but it's built.

a cheap ($200-400) dehumidifier could be a good investment if your garage is particularly dank-- works great for basements too

Very nice but it looks like the plate holders will interfere when you drop the bar holder to benchpressing height

>dip belt
tip.jpg

I can el chorizo..... eyes glowing through that open door

>costs 4k
>"I live on an island"
how much do you make and what do you do
also, post current body

I make enough, it's a rural island but about 3 miles from a resort here on the east coast. I'm salaried and I run my own business in software development - it's been a good year so far.
Good call. I bought an el cheapo piece of shit four years ago, so maybe it's a good time to replace it.
I noticed that too. I may continue to use my other rack for benching exclusively. It can't support more than 500ish pounds and it gets sketch when I squat.
EL ABOMINACION

my cold, smelly, shitty shed gym back home. I miss it every day

What's a cross member and a ML Matador?

If I had the money I would totally do what you did. New high quality equipment.

Ignore the faggots OP, I'm jelly af
pls post pics soon

>I make enough, it's a rural island but about 3 miles from a resort here on the east coast. I'm salaried and I run my own business in software development - it's been a good year so far.
how old are you? are we talkin 6 figure or what?

Why are your toes making a peace-sign?

I have mongoloid toes. people bully me about it whenever I post my feet

Crossmember is for additional stabilization, since I didn't want to bolt anything into the concrete. The matador is just their name for the dip bar.
More coming. Almost done breh
I'm 28, and yeah, six figures. My fiance is working towards becoming a doctor, so maybe I'll be able to break off from my salaried work and just run my business for income. Depends on kids, though.

its not broken in till you train completely naked for the first time

Or he could just turn around and put the holders on the other side of the rack

I've stripped down many mornings in the gym just to embarrass my fiance - even though there's no one around for a stretch, it worries her that someone will see and think I'm mental. I'll do squats naked tomorrow morning.

I'm wiped, I think I'm going to call it done for now. Bad news is that I can't fit my Jeep in here anymore, but that'll only last until I sell my older equipment.

>Ordered: 1 XXL Squat Plug w/ wifi ready

I hope thats for your fiance

Hey friend good for you. I wish I was at that point in my life.

You made a long term investment and you're taking good care in what you're doing.

Who cares about going cheap as possible and I think a specialized cleaning kit is the safe thing to do with a big investment. Like you said money isnt an issue.

Rogue is a good company and a good choice. They know what theyre doing. Why dick around with EliteFTS or CAP?
Why do you think the Arnold Classic and WSM use Rogue? Because theyre worth the money.

I pray you find the gains you seek. God Bless.

Here's some more. Don't mind the Mac, that's company issued. Thought I'd cover my ass before I get shit on

Here's the li'l cardio area. The lady needs to figure out where her junk is gonna go.

>w/ wifi
It'd even come with its own app, how progressive
Thanks bro. We're all gonna make it. Those are the reasons why I went with Rogue; I figure if they have that good of a rep, I don't mind spending the extra fliff - not to mention a bunch of their gear has killer warranties.
Already flipped 'em around

Thinking of getting a concept2. How is it?

My setup. It has served me well so far.

Would recommend. Girl got it because she doesn't like to run, but I ended up loving it just as much. Its good for interval stuff, too.

Nice

how do you ohp
inb4 manlet

I ordered a set of adjustable dumbbells this weekend and they arrived today. Gonna use them mostly for upper body stuff on days my gym is closed because my upper body is way behind my lower.

I know, I was upset when I moved my shit from my parents home to this home and realized I didn't have the clearance for OHP. I've been doing seated OHP and it's not so bad, I actually feel like I have less ability to cheat and wind up with better form pressing my back against the bench. Know any better alternatives?

You're going to love the ML.
I only got the squat stand version due to the space I had to put it in, but with weight still on the plate storage & tightened down properly it's not going anywhere. I once dropped a 500+lb bar on my safeties bc the collar broke and threw me off balance. Killed the bar, everything else was fine

Stock up on 5/8" bolts & wing nuts. before too long you'll think of all kinds of other goodies to make. The spud strap "cable" setup is OK, but it's trivial to make a plate based cable system that uses 3 cables so it doesn't swing free. Bonus if you make it so you can add a low cable. Got that, DB holders, and a few other goodies

Cheapest adjustable DB
3/4" iron plumbing pipe + a shitton of standard plates + 1-1/16" two piece shaft collars
I swear by these fuckers for everything.

All you need is a power cage, barbell, and some weights for around $1k you fucking cuck. Why did you waste your money on all that extra garbage?

york>rogue

I have never been in a gym in my life that doesn't still use old fucking york plates

get an assault bike, micro plates and a dip attachment and your perfect

>his home gym claims 6'0 but autistic 3d frame space mapping clearly reveals it being 5'11 tops and it doesnt even have a lanklet ohp pit

Laughingmanlets.jpg

I have the same rack and have to do ohp seated as well. If it was nice outside I'd consider doing ohp out in the yard.

I love Rogue stuff, but not their bars
I've got a couple CAP OB-86B as beaters, a TBP, and a few other things I've picked up used.
I've got other irons in the fire