>no social life
>no friends
>have no idea how to start
>oneitis is the only person I really talk to and she has a bf

Go to church

this

Yeah go hang out with a bunch of geriatrics and pretend to talk to a sky daddy

Hell is forever

Beats chatting messages that each other on a Mongolian knitting website.

What did you feel before you were born?

>am 6 Foot (5’11)
Great new meme potential, friend. Thank you

I know you're all just trolling but God fucking damnit everyone who talks like this on either side is such a gargantuan faggot I can barely even wrap my head around it.

The ironic christposting is honestly the thing I hate most about Veeky Forums and this place is damn hateable

Like the way that I can "know" that the universe is infinite without actually being able to fully understand what that means. It's like that except it's my understanding how how much of a faggot you are.

Move town OP

Bit of an extreme length, but if someone asked me "how would you make friends if you had absolutely zero and you were older than 20"
I couldn't really give you an answer, because the reality is you go out and meet people. But how does it come off to someone if you've randomly met them drinking, ask for their number and harass them? I dunno, some might not care others may freak out it's hard to tell.

If you move towns though you're starting from scratch. Sure you may not have friends in your old town, but you're not there anymore, so it's irrelevant? Everyone treats a newtowner better. You got a clean slate.

Make a big move op. Balls in your court. You got nothing to lose because friends and family are the only two legit reasons to stay in a town

I see where you're going and it's not as witty as you think
The soul has a time of creation, not the Mormon concept of souls floating around getting attached to bodies as they're conceived

does brown tittymilk taste the same as white tittymilk? pic makes me think

Just talk to people bro lol. It’ll go better than you think bro.

>hurr nothing
Not an argument

>Projecting vanity by using steroids

You're never gonna make it

I didn't feel anything and you didn't either, but that's hard for most to grasp so you'd rather believe you'll end up in some mansion on a cloud

brown people have a completely different diet, so probably not.

>drink chlorophyll first thing in the morning
For a second there I read it as
>drink chloroform first thing in the morning
and thought you were pretty hardcore. Kinda disappointed.

I am 5’11.5” and always put 6’. My license my dating profiles my doc visit paperwork. What a time to be alive. Even had chicks say ‘you are taller than I expected’.

pick up a book instead.
religion from the nature of whites > religion from the nature of semites

>Yeah go hang out with a bunch of geriatrics and pretend to talk to a sky daddy
I fully intend to you soulless shitstain.

Any church tips? I grew up catholic so would prefer to attend those since I know the routine. Just chat up chicks over the coffee and donuts after the late mass?

surely they have a singles department. A good modern Church knows all about your desires bro.

Your argument carries the implication that divine revelation doesn't happen, but either way Christianity is the historic religion of the Europeans

Go to a Baptist Church because it's correct
You don't have to know anything, people intentionally seek you out just to shake your hand

Where do you work?

Go to some sort of Bible study
It will be awkward at first but 9 out of 10 younger guys at that kind of thing will be looking to make like-minded friends.
Girls are a different story, all the devout ones are in relationships with Chads or married before 25

>if an academic said it then it must be true
>"the myths said he was gay. no, we wont show you myths directly though. just trust us, goy. they definitely said this stuff"
also
>europe people had no culture and practically no history until those nice nonwhites graciously gave us this hip new religion
>before jesus was born there was nothing. forget your roots, goy
>i havent read neitzsche but who needs philosophy of white people when i have the bible

Please enlighten me as to the pre-christian religion you practice and why you find it authoritative

Fuck I am 36 years old. Trying to get to 40 with no baggage so I fly free. How fucked am I?

The only thing new is you newfriend

hinduism (the caste system was originally racial segregation) is better than christianity. there is much more authentic literature on the topics of it (vedas, upanishads, etc are much more extensive and structured than the bible) and it is much older.
norse religion is also better. i'm not going to write an essay about how the fact that the wind blows equates to the wild hunt and then tie it in with the other multitude of myths. do you know what metaphysics are?
also when /pol/ was praising kek and posting pepe during the trump election - that was the ogdoad, and it was better than going to a christian church.
also none of that protestant vs catholic faggotry or whatever it is with all the different denominations that you have

i'm not going to discuss my own beliefs because there's no reason to.

You've made yourself out to be a hypocrite, congrats

christianity also doesnt do jack shit in respect to the collective unconscious or blood memory or any of that stuff (well it does affect those things, but only detrimentally). even jordan peterson who's always bringing up jung and the archetypes wont touch on the deeper aryan ideals or properties.
try reading jung's essay on the odin archetype

lmao nice rebuttal. i'm converting to christianity now

>not talking to skydaddy
get over yourself bud

haha CHLOROPHYLL
MORE LIKE
BORE OPHYLL

It's funny because you're boring.

>add another incredibly boring bulletpoint to your already dehydratingly dry resume

Church is not the place to pick up chicks you absolute fucking moron

Dude remember how easy it was to make friends in elementary school?

It is still -exactly- that easy. Realise, right now, how absolutely boring your life is and go do something fun, and invite other people. I have compete strangers ask me to play sports and shit all the time on the weekends and those people are 100% gold. Just talk. To everyone. About everything. there is a literal WORLD of people and you're just sitting here being a selfish asshole and sulking. Not on my watch faggot. Maybe they want to hang out with you? You'll never know unless you try. Soooo try.

And BUT OF COURSE no girl wants to hitch her wagon onto the S.S. Boringlantis. Don't be that. Be better. Be. Fucking. Better.

I know but eventually we get sick of the continuous anti from people who say its not about that, then you retake constantinople.