I haven't showered in weeks and hold in my shit

How the fuck do you motivate yourself to shower? I feel like games are more important all the time, and I usually hold in my shit for days. Eventually, that becomes weeks.

I'm an autist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oI7rK_69KJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what?

>I usually hold in my shit for days. Eventually, that becomes weeks.

Start by having a life that actually requires you to go outside and be around people each day.

If that's too hard then you should probably just go back to /r9k/.

lol, i literally hold my shit in for 10mins now it feels good, and I also only showered yesterday after 5 days of no shower.

You are more than an autist. You a subhuman piece of garbage.
Kys now faggot

> I usually hold in my shit for days. Eventually, that becomes weeks.

I actually do the same as OP, what is wrong with me? :S

autism, likely actual legit autism

My motivation to shower is strictly based on my aversion to having acne. My skin is normal for the most part as long as I do regular upkeep on it. If I didn't have any problems with acne I probably wouldn't ever shower desu. It takes a backseat to anything else. I'll skip the shower if I'm going to go do something and need to eat beforehand but only have time for one of those things, for example.

Not sure what to say about holding in shit. Probably not healthy in the long run but don't see the harm in it really. Maybe take a low-strength laxative every day around noon with food to force yourself to have to shit later on?

Retardation

intestinal problems from holding in your shit for weeks, extremely poor hygiene. is it safe to assume that you both dont brush your teeth either? at least you do aoe poison damage.

Fucking larpers

Over 5 days with no shitting and you start getting poison in your system. Up to week and half and you die

>what is wrong with me
If you have to ask....

Jesus Christ.... I cant even begin to imagine what your genetic tree looks like. Your earliest ancestors were probably mongoloid ape men who fucked each others ass and rolled around in their own shit all day and one of them ACCIDENTALLY came inside a vagina. No seriously i need help rationalizing how your forefathers survived natural selection.

Not possible, I shit like 4 times per day. Like 2 days ago I tried to hold one in cos I was trying to sleep and didnt want to get out of bed but in the end I had to go, i literally cant hold in a shit for more than an hour no way you can do it for weeks

It just feels good to not poop, since it pushes my prostate but yeah,,, i have pooped my pants many times actually as an adult and showering....

I don't think I'm a retard though since I go to University and do stuff outside of being a neet.

I shower whenever I need to go grocery shopping. That's the only way I can do it. The hunger forces me to wash myself to go get food.

Do NOT hold in shit. I don't know why buy I started avoiding shutting when I was around 12. I would hold it in until my body literally forced it out. This happened during class sometimes. I kept doing it for a good year. I now have all sorts of intestinal issues and have to take laxatives every two days, or I simply won't shit for a week, at which point it gets so impacted that it practically tears my asshole apart. My skin also gets really pale and I just generally look like hell at the end of that week, unless I take the laxatives. Holding in my shit is by far my biggest regret in life. And I don't even know why the Fuck I did it.

look up "encopresis" and understand why you shouldn't do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=oI7rK_69KJQ

>I don't think I'm a retard
The first words of a retard.
If you hold your shit in in purpose, you are a retard.
Just becauseyou goto college you piece of eurotrash doesn't mean you are intelligent. Fasr from it you smelly bastard.

The only reason I don't shower daily or every other day is because my skin gets extremely dry and I feel insanely itchy afterwards. If this didn't happen I would shower frequently.

but I'm and you can't do nothing about it. I hold my poop inside like a baby.

And i need to add that if you are pooping your pants or in the shower as an adult you are retarded end of story.

What?
How retarded are you?
Fucking Kys you disgusting pig

Babies don't hold their poop in you retard.
You obviously don't go around children.
But seeing that you are an autistic man-child I can see why.

So what? Pooping pants isn't retarded if you are busy, like playing vidya. stfu. I'm not a retard yeah I shat my pants a few times so what?

>I'm not a retard yeah I shat my pants a few times so what?

i aspire to one day be as confident as you are

Lol. TIMMY!!!!
You are either really retarded or this is not so quality bait.

Dude, it happens, I did it a few years ago in college when I was anxious/depressed, that doesn't make me a retard, I grew out of it though I'm 23 now and I Don't shit my pants anymore. I know it wasn't normal but I felt really mentally bad.

Hahaha

>dude it happens.
Dude, no it doesn't retard.
You sound lazy and autistic.

Fuck you I'm not a retard. If I had down I wouldn't be able to accomplish what I did so far. It just happens that when you are in a really deluded, lazy state you poop your pants. I mean not everybody, but it happens.... You can feel really low, have you ever played sims?

I shit only once a week. Are you saying this somehow causes a lot of health problems?

>Fuck you I'm not a retard. If I had down I wouldn't be able to accomplish what I did so far. It just happens that when you are in a really deluded, lazy state you poop your pants. I mean not everybody, but it happens.... You can feel really low, have you ever played sims?
This whole fucking statement is retarded just like you.
No i never played the sims i was busy with work and other things. I played Sim city years and years ago. when i was a teenager but i never pooped my pants.
As for being depressed,working out is a great antidepressant. Try it sometime.

On the off 1% chance that you're not trolling, dude it really is not normal, healthy or hygienic.
We all hold in poop sometimes, but only once or twice and then go later (or the next morning if it's the night). And it's most certainly not normal to shit your pants, /int/ memes notwithstanding.

>I shit only once a week. Are you saying this somehow causes a lot of health problems?
Yes it does

lmao +1