Which would you rather be, 5'7'' or 6'10''?

6’10

6'10 but i'd roid probably

5'7"
Its 3 inches taller than I am now.

5'7" so I don't look like a freak

hide cuckold threads

5'7 so I dont have to pay $50 for every tshirt and don't automatically die at 50

How the fuck is this even a question? 6'10 is not in the range where you look like a complete freak nor do you die super early.

Remember when rg3 had that ugly girl in college?

>choose 6'10
>move to Norway
>become the "6 feet of Norway"

I wonder if it ever bothers RG3 knowing that every girl he'll ever date doesn't actually find him attractive.

>6'10 is not in the range where you look like a complete freak nor do you die super early.

user....

>rg3

6'10 and train to be world's strongest man

6'4 are the type of people on the street that u think are freakishly tall
now u have 6'10....

that's his wife I think

5'7".
I'm 5'6" already so that would actually be an improvement.

I'm a bottom fag so 5'7", height difference is such a turn on.

I'm already 6'4" so part of me wants to try out being 5'7" but I'm leaning towards being a giant.

Why? How do you feel when you see a taller man?
Just curious

yes, and she obviously married him because he was a famous athlete. She's estonian I think. I remember when she was dating some other NFL caliber player. She's a cleat chaser, idk but it'd bother me if I were in a relationship with one.

6'10"
then I'd summon the bepis magician and trade 6 inches of height for 6 extra inches of dick
i will be gigachad incarnate

Idk how to describe it desu, just feel all loose and light weight, Guys taller than me just get me going.

5'7, do you know how fuking retarded 6'10 looks like. im 6'5 and its already pretty awkward normally

>6'4 are the type of people on the street that u think are freakishly tall
manlet detected

then you're only 6'4 with a 6 inch dick

6'10" definitely

>Jarl of the manlets

6"10

-having to buy custom or search a bit for clothes that fit (desu doesn't seem much a burden, spend 1 fucking day to find clothes, its not rocket cock science)
-health problems later on age? pretty sure its a fucking gamble for any man past 70 years, I can't imagine a manlet laughing at a taller guy because he lived 5 more years
-the chance to become an athlete is greater

5"7
- doomed to learning game just to pick up or girls (unless you get lucky)

-have to work harder to achieve work related respect due to height (known a short 5"5 long high seniority supervisor that still gets joked around like a child)

-seems like short girls don't want to be with shorter or same height guys (desu I've seen more prefer taller but there are outsiders to that)