Do you shave the ass hair? Cheeks? or down in the crack/gooch too...

Do you shave the ass hair? Cheeks? or down in the crack/gooch too? I've been using nair and shaving on my back but my upper legs are hairy as fuck so wouldn't it look weird if I shaved them cheeks? I trim the crack occasionally but there's still some there. Would any grils end up seeing it anyways?

Also what about upper arms? My forearms are really hairy but I am shaving my upper arms, where do I put the cutoff? Right above elbow?

just stop.

Just shave it all. Be a polished adonis, not an unkempt Wil Wheaton.

>not shaving boipussy

not gonna make it

yes. do it. buy an electric razor.

I use a hair clipper to trim my armpits, stomach and cheat hair. I do it with a number 1.

I also trim around my boipucci with a close trimmer

Do you trim your boyfriends anus also?

I buzz my asscrack out of necessity. Fucked Italian genes have left me looking like a god damn satyr and if I don't keep my starfish hairless I end up with chaffing and dingleberries. But aside from keeping my pubes and pits neatly trimmed I don't do shit cus it would be too much work otherwise. Shaving's an all or nothing business, when you shave some spots and not others it's too obvious and projects insecurity.

Yea. Im a barber. Ill take home one of my clippers and use a tiny gaurd to trim my leg, thigh, gooch and ass hair.
If I don't I'll get dingleberries. Kidding but my ass won't be very clean. Ass hair gets in way of dookie on my booty meat. I use my razor to shave testes, and random peepee hairs. Usually get an ingrown hair on my dingaling but gone by the time I have sexo. Trim titty hair too. I hate body hair. I wish I was smooth.

if he asks

I trim my armpit hair for sweat/deodorizing reasons, everything else I leave alone because I'm not a woman

>because I'm not a woman
Virgin logic

>not force trimming his anus
Not gonna make it user.

fellow hairyfag here

i just trim, shaving is a lot of maintenance

i trim hands, forearms, chest, lower legs, pits, shoulders all on the "3" setting on my electric razor, which is somewhere between stubble and what most people consider normal hair growth. Then I use the "4" setting on upper arms, knees, upper thighs to kind of fade/taper in into my natural caveman growth. it sounds like a lot but along with a buzzcut, I do it once a month and it takes about 15 minutes now.

my girl doesn't like hairy backs so she does that for me every other month or so since I can't reach with my dinosaur arms

>ass hair
>cheeks
i wouldn't desu

i use a remington trimmer fwiw, works like a charm.

I'm hairy and only trim bush + face. Yeah same buzzer, who cares.

Hairy ass can suck, but some people like em so whatever. I tried buzzing ass and hated it. Then one time I brought ticks back from a forest and had to use hair remover in my ass and legs. Very odd and sometimes satisfying. Prefer au natural, except to keep groomed.

gross dude

Youuuuuuu betas, dont shave anything cept your dik. Only shave my dik so the hunnies dont hesitate to suk me empty

I have a crazy hairy asscrack and taint. I use a trimmer on setting 5 to tone it down. Any shorter and it's like having sandpaper between my cheeks

The way you said this immediately invalidates you.

I do shave my ass hair, it's disgusting.
Chest and belly hair, sometimes
My dick and balls are clean shaven
Armpits... just some trimming

going for the little boy look?

cute

No. But hair gets in the way when a girl is sucking your dick, bro. Sex with no hair is also smoother.

Ass hair is disgusting, that's a no brainer.

And your gains look better with reduced chest and chelly hair. And that's it, boy or not boy look I don't care.

How the hell do you guys get a trimmer in near the asshole? I can’t get it deep enough between the cheeks to have the blades trim around boipucy. Pls respond.

How do I get skin like these guys?

only fags shave below the neck

bump

Hes right you dumb fucking metrosexual faggot nigger loving commie.

T. Married

I trim the pubes around my dick so that I don't pull them when I need to take a piss. Otherwise I don't mess with any hair besides what's on my head and face.

>t. dicklet

Absolutely LMFAO at all the idiots in this thread that are removing any hair from their body in any way. Hair can be considered your antennae, and is vital for temperature regulation, sensory perception, pheromone production, protecting sensitive skin (see: hair around genitals), signaling maturity to potential mates, removing friction, increasing surface area as to wick sweat away from the body, to name but a few. The fact that people would gladly hand over their shekels to have it removed has to be the biggest fucking meme ever created.
>but hair is dirty! I don't want a hairy, gross ass!
Then bathe you heathen, and also get a bidet for your nethers. I am completely 100% unshaven/untrimmed/unlasered (except for my facial hair because patchy) and I am undoubtedly cleaner than all of the people who do shave. I wear the right fabric for the season so I don't sweat, and the bidet keeps the swamp-ass far away. My girl loves my crimson bush too and even the fact that the hair reaches a quarter of the way up my shaft. She is also unshaven too and it's a huge turn on for both of us that we have some "dirty secret" that seems so barbaric to the shaven normie masses. No way in hell am I falling for this shaven-bare pedophile-friendly styling that is being pushed upon people.
All-natural is and always will be peak aesthetic. Also IDK source on image, got it from /s/

At what length do you buzz it? Does it itch when it starts to grow back?

hope you soak your blades in alcohol and dont use them at work you nasty fuck

t. dog groomer who also brings clippers home to shave ass with

>married
have fun with your coin flip

>dingleberries
Americans, or rather any other countries that don't use bidets, are fucking disgusting.

She fearfully respects my capabilities and loves me. Cause im a mans man and i keep it real. I bet you treat women as equals. Lmfao.

>break into womens bathroom
>fap into hands
>smear my jelly all over the fidgets
>women will now be shooting my sperm directly into their vaginas
i know what i'm doing when i get to Europe

I'm 3 inches soft and 6.5 hard

T. Pajeet

>gooch

I literally never heard this word until I visited Chicago. I thought everyone called it the taint, but apparently that sounds weird to chicago people.

What about armpits?

shave it ever month or so with a zero clipper. hygeinic

this is why i have foregone barbers and simply purchased my own clippers which i use to regularly buzz my head and shave my pubes

Shave EVERYTHING

Every few weeks I’ll shave my pubes/butt. Armpits a bit more frequently. I’m naturally not very hairy so I feel like it looks better this way.

Feels nice, too.

>do you shave the ass hair
don't do this, it makes swampass so much worse, trim it if you've got a fucking junble but unless your boyfriend wants to see a bleached asshole don't trim down into the crack

>t. soyboy