Does he have the sickest physique?

Does he have the sickest physique?

He forgot to do facelifts

10/10 body
3/10 face

Yes, fuckin j00cey. My goal body/proportions.
Just needs to get his teeth fixed tbqhwyf, and he'll ascend to the highest possible realm of j00ceyness.

I agree that his face looks a little weird around the teeth-nose but I thought it was easily fixed by the sandy beard.

he could easily make it a 5/10 or 6/10 face if he would just cut his hair short. There is reason why the bible forbids long hair on men and it's because it makes you look like a FAG

>There is reason why the bible forbids long hair on men and it's because it makes you look like a FAG
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Viking/pagan/barbarian warriors had long hair often

only cucks like you think it looks bad

in doesnt even say that in the old testament you negroid

>what is the Nazarene vow

means he has a chimp tier philtrum and possibly an underbite

The majority of girls will say that he is too big. I have already had many of them say that I'm too big and I can barely hit 2/3/4/5.

Wait. I was told roids lead to baldness. Why hasn't this guy gone bald?

ive never seen someone get btfo so fast

Fvking Juciest physique

lmao

Look up his younger brother

>2/3/4/5.
is the order OHP/BENCH/Squat/DL?

i dont believe you can OHP 2 plates, i want to see a video

Yes, for 1RM. My bench and squat are both higher than 3/4 and my DL actually is lower than 5 but just saying 2/3/4/5 is easier.
Some of us on Veeky Forums are relatively big. I cycle test and I'm an ex-athlete. I don't have any videos of me at the gym at all because I go by myself but you can have a 'cep.

Is that cancer on his right deltoid? Confirmed Golden One reporting to Valhalla to dine with Zyzz and Pirana man

I don't think girls mean it when they say it's too big, they're just saving face
if they're drunk/horny/having sex they love a big guy

not talking about bodybuilding competition tier though

hi ib

Small shoulders

wow some tumblr whore drew Jesus the wrong way and now this btfo's me how?

>Tumblr whore
Ok retard

so a bunch of retard catholics paint pictures of Jesus, catholics who cant even follow crystal clear bible verses telling them that bishop has to have a wife and to avoid people in long robes and not to call any man 'father'? wow, they get it all wrong but somehow I'm supposed to follow how they see Jesus. Lol no

I bet you go to a megachurch

Doesnt matter with a face like a smashed crab

kindly procure, kindly procure

i bet you're megagay

thnx 4 the 'cep bro keep it real

When the FUCK will he make lifting again?

This is your brain on Protestantism.

he really can't make it above 4/10. in fact the hair is kind of a coping mechanism because it gives his very plain face a bit of a gimmick

>Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

1 Corinthians 11:14 faggot. None of these modern paintings were done when Jesus was alive. The long haired version is Jesus started with a single Pope who decided that's what he looked like.

>Viking/pagan/barbarian warriors had long hair often
Everyone had long hair until the 19th century, man. It's about fashion. I'm too fat for it currently, but I had long, flowing blonde-red locks in the past and everyone loved it.

>Be at bar
>Girl tells me my long hair looks shit
>"But you want to touch it."
>"W-what?"
>"Go ahead, everyone wants to touch it."
>Of course she touches it and plays with it
If you have good hair, it's 10/10.

quadsimodo

>American education

nah its p good tho

Arguments detected: 0.

The new testament literally states long hair is shameful for men to have, and pleasant for women to have. Would Jesus have had long hair? No. Long hair soyboys BTFO by Jesus himself.

No it doesn't. If you ever read the Bible, you'd know that
a) at the time, Paul had long hair himself
b) the translation is extremely questionable
c) it's just about how to dress at a mass, not a general rule
But since you're American...

>There is reason why the bible forbids long hair on men and it's because it makes you look like a FAG
Literally the only time this comes up is with Paul and he only said it because the Romans said it. It was a total "how do you do, fellow gentiles" pandering moment.

Otherwise the bible is wall to wall with long-haired dudes.

*casually walks by*

>the translation is extremely questionable

Find me a SINGLE translation of that verse from any bible that doesn't say that long hair is inferior. I'll wait.

>t's just about how to dress at a mass, not a general rule

So you can't have long hair on Sunday but you can have it every other day? Did this make sense in your head you dumb mexican papist?

>casually interprets and obeys the parts he likes and ignores the parts he doesn't

the soyboy cope

Bible states it a clear and concise way 1Cor 11:14
.. somehow atheists make up convoluted weird reasons why this doesnt apply

>accepting every word in a 2000 page book like he's picking a sports team
>not selecting the best parts from each religion
lmao I can already tell you're an american, brainlet

New International Version
Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him,

New Living Translation
Isn't it obvious that it's disgraceful for a man to have long hair?

English Standard Version
Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him,

Berean Study Bible
Doesn't nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him,

Berean Literal Bible
Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him,

New American Standard Bible
Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him,

King James Bible
Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

Christian Standard Bible
Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair it is a disgrace to him,

Contemporary English Version
Isn't it unnatural and disgraceful for men to have long hair?

Good News Translation
Why, nature itself teaches you that long hair on a man is a disgrace,

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair it is a disgrace to him,

International Standard Version
Nature itself teaches you neither that it is disgraceful for a man to have long hair

NET Bible
Does not nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace for him,

New Heart English Bible
Doesn't even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him?

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Does not even nature teach you that when a man has grown his hair, it is a disgrace to him?

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Doesn't nature itself teach you that it is disgraceful for a man to have long hair?

New American Standard 1977

why would an atheist care what the bible has to say about hair?

>American education
These inbreds probably don't even believe in evolution

God Himself literally said it doesn't matter and He doesn't care what anybody looks like.

>But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

Jubilee Bible 2000
Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man lets his hair grow, it is dishonest?

King James 2000 Bible
Does not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man has long hair, it is a shame unto him?

American King James Version
Does not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame to him?

American Standard Version
Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a dishonor to him?

Douay-Rheims Bible
Doth not even nature itself teach you, that a man indeed, if he nourish his hair, it is a shame unto him?

Darby Bible Translation
Does not even nature itself teach you, that man, if he have long hair, it is a dishonour to him?

English Revised Version
Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a dishonour to him?

Webster's Bible Translation
Doth not even nature itself teach you, that if a man hath long hair, it is a shame to him?

Weymouth New Testament
Does not Nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair it is a dishonor to him,

World English Bible
Doesn't even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him?

Young's Literal Translation
doth not even nature itself teach you, that if a man indeed have long hair, a dishonour it is to him?
HMMMMMM not seeing a single translation that says long hair on men is acceptable.. in dozens of different bibles translated into different languages ...

>Implying I follow the new testament at all.

J U I C Y

>"You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord.”

I dont know, you have to ask them about it. They love to argue about the bible with zero knowledge about it.

That only applies if you're a Jew. Goyim can tattoo their heads off if they want.

t. spiritually dead man

Look man, you can every verse out of context and then pretend like that is the full absolute truth or you can stop being stupid and realize that maybe this verse simply means "dont be superficial" and not "wow, you can be a total hobo and it's fine, dont worry about it. Taking showers? pfff not needed, the Lord cares only below skin deep :^)" when there are clear verses in the bible that expand on what physical appearance is good and what isnt.

"the book of X only applies to X!!! look im so smart!!"

2 Timothy 3:16
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"

Bullshit. Can we also murder because the ten commandments are in the Old Testament as well?

>t "wow, you can be a total hobo and it's fine, dont worry about it. Taking showers? pfff not needed, the Lord cares only below skin deep :^)" when there are clear verses in the bible that expand on what physical appearance is good and what isnt.
Find me the part in the bible where Jesus expressed any kind of negative emotion whatsoever with anybody for not being clean or pretty enough for his liking.

For real, I don't think desert fathers living in the middle of no where ever gave a thought to showering.

nah man that title still belongs to aniki

>Living your life based off of a 2000 year old bad fanfiction written by some autist who would probably post here if he were alive today
>inb4 "fedora", you know I'm right

>tradition is bad

found the soyboy lefty

Why is it good, Cletus?

>For real, I don't think desert fathers living in the middle of no where ever gave a thought to showering.

wtf how can somebody be this stupid, no need to respond anymore

imagine being so detached from reality that you actually believe that this is true

just try to imagine that

because without the bible you decided that being a tranny is okay, clearly you need 2000 year old wisdoms in order to not be completely braindead

Says the guy who unironically believes that there's an old man in the sky who watches him touch himself at night

Traditions are ethical codes passed down from our forefathers in order to form functional societies. They should be modified to fit the current world but not thrown away, or else we get the the west in 2018.

Nope. Murder is outlawed by the Noahide laws that apply to all mankind. Leviticus and other Mosaic developments in the Law only concern Israelites.

>"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"
Okay, now where does this say all laws apply to everybody?

Not to mention your point from the get go is that only men need to cut their hair lmao. Do goyim even read their own posts?

wow nice strawman there, buddy
you're sure showing everyone your intellectual superiority

Nowhere in the bible does it say masturbation is wrong. This is an atheist meme because they can only argue against strawmen. There have been Christian people that have spoken against masturbation, but no moreso than the nofap movement which is full of atheist imageboard dwellers.

>All

>Nope. Murder is outlawed by the Noahide laws that apply to all mankind. Leviticus and other Mosaic developments in the Law only concern Israelites.

According the the kikes, not according to the actual Church.

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Judaism is quite literally a satanic cult.

Fucking based Samson

You better not be the idiot sperging about long hair ITT.

>But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother’s wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. 10 And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

I'm an atheist and I've read the bible cover to cover. Have you or just some inspirational verses from facebook?

He was punished for purposely masturbating to avoid getting his wife pregnant thus disobeying the command to be fruitful and multiply. Retard.

hmmm you're posting 80 different translations of one extremely debatable instance of logical fallacy by appeal to ego.

Let me deconstruct.

>doesn't even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair it is a dishonor to him
for context, imagine it being said with the following tone
>et tu, brute?

firstly, how does nature teach that it is dishonest to leave your hair to grow? shears, knives, razors and scissors are human built tools, not natural at all, and these would have been used to shave heads... so how could the action of shaving one's head be "natural" when the "natural" course of action for a human body is to spew hair out until you die...

tl;dr you're either an obvious troll or not thinking hard enough.

>I've read the bible cover to cover.
Every single internet atheist says that.
It's never truth.

Goy is mad.
Is he so mad because he got BTFO by ironclad Hebrew School knowledge? Very likely!

>loses the argument
>"u Mad?"

Christian BULLS: 1
Jewish soyboy: 0

Outside America having read a book isn't an ego booster.

>He was punished for purposely masturbating to avoid getting his wife pregnant thus disobeying the command to be fruitful and multiply. Retard.
Who am I going to believe.
Some guy on Veeky Forums?
Or the entirety of Rabbinic tradition?

hmmmm

>says the translation is wrong
>is presented with 20 different translations
>picks one and goes on a tirade based on one word

Still waiting for you to provide a single translation that says long hair is acceptable bud.

>ur a kike
Truly, the height of Christian apologetics.

still waiting for you to prove to me that it isn't, you jaded fuck.

Well since the Catholic Church is much more influential, relevant, and pioneered all of western civilization we'll go with their commentary, kike.

>"Both the Magisterium of the Church, in the course of a constant tradition, and the moral sense of the faithful have been in no doubt and have firmly maintained that masturbation is an intrinsically and gravely disordered action."
- Catechism of the Catholic Church.

So are you going to go with their commentary then? It's time to give up jacking off, user.

Already provided 20 translations of the verse that all say the same thing. Where's the one you mentioned earlier with a different translated meaning? Maybe it doesn't exist?...

You just proved that masturbation isn't prohibited in the Bible by that quote you literal brainlet LOL. If you were familiar with the wording of prohibitions you would have understood this but you're a dumb Jew whose never accomplished any sort of civilization.

i just refuted everything about that passge you've spammed and you're yet to address anything I said at all.

go find me every single passage like it, and then tell me how using an unnatural tool to remove hair could be considered "natural". Are you failing to see the irony in such a statement to be taken so literally? I'm not saying I'm right, but I'm definitely saying that your perspective is very limited.

Are you a Catholic or not?

Because it's starting to sound dangerously like you're picking and choosing to defend your masturbation addiction.

>Masturbation is a disorderly action
>GOD WATCHES U MASTURBATE AND YER GOING TO HELL

One is Catholic canon and one is atheist straw man. Guess which is which?

Is it religiously acceptable to masturbate or not?

First and foremost, I find that the smallish size of his traps and neck in all actuality ruins his physique.

He only has long hair in revelations because it's symbolic of his royal status. He didn't have long hair while he was alive afaik, that's just a misconception based on artists interpretations.

God I'm so fucking tired of the Christians LARPers shitting up Veeky Forums. Just go back to the shithole you can from (/pol/ via reddit)