>perfect shits every time, all the time
>slide out in perfect logs that require two wipes at most
>fibrous turds clean out your colon, leaving you feeling exorcised of evil
>no more swamp ass ever
>2g net carbs per serving
>high in soluble/insoluble fiber, gives no gas
>neutral nutty flavor tastes like wheat germ
>blends perfectly with protein shakes

I was using that for a while, it worked well. Eventually I just said fuck it, half the daily recommended value of fiber will have to do.

>needs a (((supplement))) to have normal shits
good goy

This. Eat properly you dumb cunt.

It's basically a whole food, you know.

Fuck you, I won't be satisfied until I can shit perfectly rectangular turdcurds. I will eat whatever it takes

ah yes of course, it's food
tell me, how many tubs do you eat every day?

That guy who eats so few vegetables he has to take some granny supplement to get some fibers in

>being a control freak over how anonymous people you don't even know take a shit

>spending money on vegetables

No, no, not "normal" shits. This stuff gives you perfect shits. The tier of bowel movement that can only be achieved by eating a cabbage every day.

If you're a hairy bastard, powdered fiber is a godsend since it creates some sort of magical shit barrier that keeps poo from sticking to your ass hair.

>The tier of bowel movement that can only be achieved by eating a cabbage every day.
so............ normal shits
the fact that your fat american ass only eats burgers and grease all day doesn't mean it's normal

you eat an entire cabbage every day?

not necessarily cabbage, but an equivalent amount of fibrous vegetables, yes

I'd rather just take a supp at that point tbqh.

I swear my fucking obituary is going to read
"died of a chuckling induced heart attack while scrolling a peruvian origami forum"

yeah because you're a fucking faggot

Why wouldn't you spend money on vegetables?

nah dude

yah, fag

>implying i don't steal them from nearby farmers

delete this

make me :>

desu if I could replace all food with supplements I would, only eating for a treat now and then

I tried to eat those raw, it's like trying to swallow sawdust.

Well it's like pure fiber m8

GOD DAMN THIS SHIT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN REGULAR OATMEAL, EASIER TO MEASURE, EASIER TO EAT MORE OF, PROTEIN POWDER MIXES BETTER IN IT, CAN MAKE SAVOURY OATMEAL AND IT EATS LIKE A MEAL.
This is the only chance I thought I’d get to shill it. I even mix bananas, a little cinnamon, and apple sauce in this for my kid as a “special breakfast” lol

Always have trash shits, so I'll take your advice on this one, thanks!

Do you...not? Between the raw onions, cauliflower, spinach, carrots, and broccoli I eat on a regular basis cabbage ain’t too bad.

Sips

>burn more calories digesting than is in the can
>tastes fucking heavenly
>light carbonation so bloating isn't a problem
>caffeine for increase pain tolerance, energy, intensity and focus
>or just sip for improved long term memory retention and productivity gains
>UUUUGH CANCER meme disproven