Anyone here ever successfully grow their calves?

Anyone here ever successfully grow their calves?

What are you gay or something?

>cross tattoo
Ah ah fellow christ-
>tattoo of diamond, skull, devil girl, alcohol

Burn in hell heretic

Maybe... but why would anyone want to have skinny calves anyway?

skinny calves are embarrassing

Who is this guy

getting aids iconography on your legs

/fraud/s have

I superset calves between every leg exercise set. I do seated calf raises with 2pl8 for about 12 reps. By the end of the workout I'll have done 15+ sets. I've seen a little improvement. I workout at a small gym so I can superset no problem, usually only 3 or 4 people there at a time

do more reps

Run on your toes. This is how I have hairless calves and shins from rubbing on my jeans.

Get obese, then recover.

t. Fatty taking a dump

jumprope with a caloric surplus

lol no

>those socks
i feel like the easiest way to spot an autistic person is by what kind of socks they wear.

I'm no christian but calling the cross aids iconography seems a bit much

>has the word "bitch" inscribed on his flesh forever
LMAO what a faggot, absolute subconscious Freudian-slip cuck move, probably wants to get dominated

your calves are small

Came here to say this. After starting to toe run mine have exploded, i have cankles like an elephant but there's actually contouring now.

keep working on them or ride your bike to work. Reminder they are designed to hold your weight up all day. My grandma walks and rides her bike all day and her calves are bigger than mine, she's never driven in her life

lol those things are mostly water weight and fat

I used to be really fat and my dad would force me to jump rope and now mine are pretty big.

Walk on your toes for 10-15 years.

Looks like he just "grew" the diameter of his asshole.

Yes, treadmill on incline you dunce.

My calves are bbretttty goot

A N A B O L I C
N
A
B
O
L
I
C

hellboy upper body

>tfw naturally having perfect muscular calves

I actually tense them up all the time without meaning to which I think is part of why they’re well formed. Sometimes they’re sore after sex/masturbating. Oh well.

the guy literally got a graphical represantation of "muscle confusion" tattooed on his calf to make it grow
true dedication desu

This guy is gay right, openly gay, he sits like a faggot

Who is that semen demon?

Unironically this.

Dont do it tho, it's not worth it, but my calves are huge just because Im fat, and it's the only part of my body that is actually pretty dry.

working as a mover. they got smaller again when i stopped

My calves exploded by doing trampolining

I'm a dyel but my calves are the best part of my body. I got them, not from lifting but from walking. I walk everywhere. Even small things like walk 3km to the supermarket, buy shopping, walk 3km home.