Would you sacrifice your height for a better face?

Would you sacrifice your height for a better face?

I'd sacrifice my weight

Can I have a choice in the first place?

My face is model quality but I am too autistic to make use of this advantage.

height and weight

I live with a skinny short kid who has a model face and fucks all the time

I'm 6'1
I'd sacrifice one inch for a +1 to my face

I'd sacrifice your life, its not like you're using it.

Cope.
If you looked rly good it wouldn't matter

>mfw I don't have any height to sacrifice

You know that black or white reasoning is a sign of autism, right? Only confirms that lookismfags are indeed autistic.

actually not, im kinda facelet but being 6 feet 1 inches feel incredible, its really fun when i race the manlets at college and their stride rate cant match my stride lenght, they try as hard as they can but they wont beat me never, i would kill myself if i had to take +45 steps to complete a 100 m sprint, i would feel such a beta loser i would hang

Yeah I'd give an inch of my height for a +1 face.

>hey user, how many steps do you take over 100m?
Dude get a fucking grip, nobody but you cares.

Yeah, I bet everyone is impressed by Yao Ming covering 100m in 5 less strides than Bolt

Dude young Tom cruise is fucking badass

lol stridelets spotted

don't think those things are equal, maybe trade 3 inches for +1 face

Im 5"11
there's not much left to begin with

Fuck no. I rather be tall and ugly than short and good looking. Being tall qualifies me for more jobs than manlets and at the end of it all a good job and height pulls more ass than a short guy with a face.

I'm 6ft, no.
I'm comfortable with my face anyways, if I cared that much I'd just opt for surgery

I would sacrifice 2 inches of my dick to be 6'3

i'm 6'1 and i'd sacrifice 2inches for 1inch both ways on my penis

wtf why? I'm 8x6 and it does me no good because i'm a 5'11 manlet

false. He's around 140lbs and 5'8 and fucks a new girl at least once a week

I'd lose 2-3 inches for a better face, hairline, and headshape. As soon as I'm bald the egghead will show hard and I just hope i can get gains enough to compensate when that day comes. I've had my head shaved for a little bit and I've learned I don't want to go back to that as long as I can

I'm 6'5" and ugly as shit so probably go down to 6'2 for some face gains

Depends. I am 191cm tall and am a solid 7.5/10 (8/10 on a good day). I would be willing to lose 6 cm for 2 extra aesthetics points.

>these are the people wondering why they cant get a gf

I'm 6'2 and ugly as fuck, beyond saving really, I'd rather make myself uglier but taller. so I can look down upon the masses and essentially force them to gaze upon my hideous face.

>184cm
>have a low-tier male model face when lean and a bloated but still handsome face when fat
How much height do I have to trade? I'd love to go to supermodel level even if it means giving up 3 or 4 cm.

>tfw exactly 6'
>tfw face gains will make me a manlet

in a second, wanna be short anyways