Why aren't you doing calisthenics Veeky Forums?

Why aren't you doing calisthenics Veeky Forums?

>can do them everywhere
>makes top tier stabilizers
>better than bodybuilding
>wont injure yourself every six months
>make you feel badass
>no smelly aids ridden bro gyms
>stronger erection and more libido

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HtatwlHhHp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it is not better than Bodybuilding for getting big.
I was a gymnast for 15 years so don't say I haven't tried calisthenics, I was born on my fucking hands.

And the risk of permanently fucking up your back/other ligaments every time you enter the gym is worth it to you?

>and the risk of permanently fucking up your back/ligaments every time you enter the gym is worth it to you?

You can break your wrist by fucking around on rings so what's your point?

I'm doing body weight shit at the end of my gym session just to add something new. I'm almost there for the L sit and now trying to learn the front lever

>I was born on my fucking hands.
Lmao more like on your knees from all those cocks you’ve sucked while doing gay ass gymnastics

>You can break your wrist by fucking around on rings so what's your point?
This is not nearly as significant as lifting and you know it. One deadlift with bad form can take out your back for years. If your arms feel tight and you do curls you can easily tear your bicep, even if you do everything right.

It's a deathhouse mate. Come and join the dark side.

but i am doing it now and going for ottermode :)

I never go below 8 reps and havent had a single injury in 4 years of bodybuilding style training. It's less impact and much easier on my joints than gymnastics ever was.
Powerlifting and testing your one rep max though... Thats how you get injured. But that's not what I do.

If you try to do a planche you can fuck your wrist/elbow, if you try to do muscleups you can fuck your rotary cuff....you're an idiot

Thats why do you them on bars instead of the floor you mutt.

When you're taking steroids you're going to make massive gains no matter what. I reckon on such a high volume low intensity routine you don't have any actual strength, just size gains from hypertrophy.

Calisthenics would help you greatly.

>thinks I'm not natty
Biggest compliment possible, truly, thank you. No strength? Lol I can still do front lever, back lever, strict muscle ups (rings and bar), standing flips both directions, handstand walk up stairs. Whatever makes you feel better though.

Manlet detected.

>that triangle sewn around her vagina

Whatever happened to the body weight training generals?

Projecting so hard you can give PowerPoint presentations you schmuck

>better than bodybuilding
How is it better than bodybuilding?

meanwhile one bad landing and your ACL is ripped

>progressions for advanced movements require gear for fastest progress
>can't do anywhere
>injury rate is still high (possibly higher than barbell because it's harder to modify intensity than moving plates on and off)

I say this as someone who is pretty advanced in calisthenics

I do 90lb weighted dips and pull ups, is that good for gains?

im fat as shit

Haha got’em

>go to do a plank
>cant do one because my blubber cushions me

fuck.

Don't forget big muscly dudes will be the first to die in a shootout in a war.

>be powerlifter
>home gets invaded
>tries to run but tfw no cardio
>goes into cardiac arrest
>in his last dying moments, attempts to reach for an insulin shot

But at least they got some respect in their thirty five year lives by some other bloated powerlifting jackoffs and women with daddy issues.

I have an umbilical hernia and no money for the surgery. I am also fat. What do? Planks work without pain, though, any good goal to shoot for with planks?

t. German

youtube.com/watch?v=HtatwlHhHp8

>make you feel badass
that's how autistic children filming himself doing retarded shit and becomes meme. they think they are being cool at that time.

Don't you have free health coverage in Germany?

Yes, he is probably too scared to go to the doc.

t. also german

I've sometimes thought about switching over to calisthenics.

One question: how do you work out your legs when only doing bodyweight stuff? Just one-legged squats and such?

Jokes on you, I already do and free running too

Yeah mostly but there are ways to make them harder like jump squats, pistol squats, one legged wall sit etc.

That's not an argument user

gonna be needing to get into calisthenics and bodyweight exercises this summer, no access to a gym or equipment. any beginner's routines/exercises/whatever?

you've been a gymanst for 15 years and you can't do a front lever?