Most brown people in latinoamerica literally will give their daughters to any white looking guy not caring how autistic...

>most brown people in latinoamerica literally will give their daughters to any white looking guy not caring how autistic or loser he was because they literally want to bleach their family
It's literally impossible for a white guy not be glorified like a deity in latinoamerica and get virgin pussy every day.

brown guys will literally happy let their wifes being bleached by european autists here because they want their kids to be of lighter skin and colored eyes and hair.

Who cares? They can't compete.

racemixing is a sin

>brown guys will literally happy let their wifes being bleached

>projecting your own cuck mentality to the others

That's pathetic bro. Sort yourself out.

amerindians literally did this in the colonial era because their bleached mutt grand kids will be considered citizens by the spaniards.

latinas are goat. I've dated from almost every country in south america and they were all great gf's.

wich countries ?

Stop saying "literally".

>>most brown people in latinoamerica literally will give their daughters to any white looking guy not caring how autistic or loser he was because they literally want to bleach their family
can confirm
t. took a trip to argentina, literally free pussy lmao

>mfw very proud argentinian, still brownses tawanese forums
>kissless virgin
>this fucking gringo comes and gets free pussy because of his accent and procedence while i got tired of being rejected
>mfw

jajaja virgo

brazillian here. know the feeling

I'm Castizo and I always have to act more Mexican than I really am to get with Mexican girls. I never see Latinas with white guys at uni either.

hmm wouldn't you know it, race and genetics do count. who'd've thought in the age of Marxism?

como podes ser argentino y virgo
creo que el unico pais mas facil para coger es brasil

Why are you crying about this? Don't tell me your brown yourself OP. I'll keep you in my prayers if you are.

Don't be angry, just make friends with gringo and get pussy by association

soy feo master

Its true tho, Peruvian chicks will do anything for white dick

Is this true spic bros? Will I, a humble gringo, rail thicc amazon fertility goddesses in south and central America?

I already slay pussy on Tinder; I've got a handsome face, good smile from years of braces and a good body.

What kind of scenario would I be looking at down there then? If I can't lay like 4 sluts a day then no bueno cos I do well enough here but at the same time I want to eat some Amazonian whore ass like its the last nutritious fruit in a barren desert

Success breeds jealousy

I went on a mission with my church to Peru when I was 16 and lost my virginity to a cute girl who didn’t speak English. We had sex in her orphanages barn. It was weird as fuck dude.

conozco varios feos que cogen mas que yo incluso
unironically just be confident bro, no estamos en amerimuttland

If you're blonde/blue eyed, then yes. It's set for you. Enjoy.
If you're not, then looking american enough will suffice.

/trv/ here
I've had sex with I don't know how many women but I stopped counting at 200 or so. AMA

I'm 6'1 blonde hair blue eyes but I've never been with a foreigner
I was flirting with a French qt at a bar one night but with her accent and everything it just seemed strange, I felt like I was representing the entire country so I didn't want to come off like a douche

O eres blanco o pandillero para obtener free pussy pero muchos se dejan llevar y agarran enfermedades o tienen hijos a temprana edad, pros y contras bro

Im light brown hair green eyes. Look murican asf

Dope. Where should I be going

Brown girls were MADE for BWC
It is your duty as an Aryan Chad to bleach them

THIS

Mexico and the other one with the trannies

>anecdote is data
Stfu retard

Peru, Ecuador, Chile, Columbia, Mexico,

Not in Brazil

>tfw a handsome hardworking mexican papi will never knock you up with four kids that you stay home and care for and take care of him when he gets home from work
Why is this so hard to accomplish?

>Why is this so hard to accomplish?

White women are picky as fuck, and 5'4" border hoppers rarely make the cut

Fair enough

Actually, yeah, this makes sense. The only two Mexican guys that ever hit on me were under 5'3". Do they have a thing for taller white women or something? I never understood it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET YOUR PASTY HANDS OF OUR WOMEN

Kek