Do you stare at attractive women at your gym while working out, user?

Do you stare at attractive women at your gym while working out, user?

Come on, be honest.

All the time

Looking at attractive women is a natural reflex. Only angry virgins try to bottle it up.

It ups my lifts by at least 5 kg after ogling some gym thots

I try not to and pretend like I don't, but I do. Especially when they walk right in front of me.

in order to be an alpha you need to show dominance, just look at them streight in the eyes till they look away, and keep looking, they will look back to check if you are still looking, bonus points if thot have bf other male beta orbiter around the gym to "defend her" free test boost - fight of flight response

yes but I'm not Chad so they cover their ass up by putting a sweatshirt around their waist

I'll throw a look in here and there, never outright stare unless they're doing something really outlandish or are particularly eye catching.

>they cover their ass up by putting a sweatshirt around their waist

It's usually the uglies that do this mate.

I do, then I catch myself looking and look away. So many women wearing skimpy, skin tight gym apparel to do anything else. Things have changed.

I swear to Allah these whores who do db rows in the fucking squat rack just so they can position themselves to stick their ass out towards me are not even worth impregnating
Its straight up the ass with no lube for such disgusting behavior

>when you see a 4/10 faced woman at the gym with a 10/10 ass

It makes you realise that you'd actually fuck an uggo, just because of how 1 of their body parts looks.

Really bad idea to be honest, the ass is entrapment.

Wait, is this one real? This is fucking hilarious.

No,
they dont stare at me so why should I stare at them

I can't not stare at attractive women. I'm not creepy about it, but I'm not going to avert my eyes out of some misplaced sense of propiety when fit, attractive women are walking around in fascinatingly tight-fitting clothing.

>ugly face
>big ass
I suggest you stop going to nigger gyms (and also stop being nigger lover yourself)

Yes
She's like 16 and has a pretty good ass

Home gym masterrace?

Only when she's home from work and doing yoga

Honestly spend more time mirin' other guys' gains

>t. homosexual

Yes, but now it has backfired and they all stare at me and make me uncomfortable. Literally everyone stares at me at the gym.

You say that like it's a bad thing

I wouldnt say I stare but if I see something I like then I'll definitely be visually checking in periodically

what is her name?

Alix Lynx

Not stare but gaze and use multi mirror vision.

No, I stare at myself in the mirror and ruminate on things I don't like about my body to build up the desire to improve even more.

i think i fucked up guys

Stop hiring cheap hookers, then? Anything $500/hr and up definitely won't talk like this.

Also, I have 120 Okays on p4.

dont worry bro left the dude a nice message it should help you out

>accidentally catching myself staring at ass through 2 mirrors and a window reflection

Why is my horniness so resourceful? Pretty soon I'll begin to add using the reflection on my water bottle to my subconscious tiers of mirin' proxies

Well the good news is she's got pretty good reviews on TER. Go for it user.

>TER

I also know what this is and have written numerous reviews.

I need to stop coming here.

this bitch was $400 i was not expecting this
I really hope this is a ploy of some kind to get me to never contact her again

jesus user that's a lot of money

Yo, any of you guys have tips for a complete newbie to the hobby? I've been getting close to desperate enough to pay for some strange lately; how do?

>Yo, any of you guys have tips for a complete newbie to the hobby?

Leave as soon as you can. One or two girls. That's it.

user u are a faggot

correction, her P411 account is no longer active
We've just shifted from Defcon 4 to defcon 3, oh boy

get a P411 account, find one you like, have the cash, tell them you're new
literally like ordering something off amazon

also this

>P411
You gotta pay to play there though, right? Like there's a membership fee?

$80 / 6 mo

WORD. FACE IS EVERYTHING.

it's worth it. and this guy's right it is like ordering off amazon. it can get... addictive. so take care to limit yourself. easy to burn through a whole lot of cash.

Yeap, I think I have developed a fetish for leggins.

Also, be very fucking careful / cautious.

Those girls are professional emotion manipulators. They will shower you with kindness, affection, and other emotions that you're not used to - all of which are faked. They will offer you small "complimentary" sex actions (like free deepthroat what have you). These are all designed to make you fall for her and to get you on the client regular list. Trust me, they will fucking work and you will be addicted and burning through your savings because that one that "actually" likes you for who you are is visiting your city.

>ugly as fuck
>ottermode and a bit shredded

We have seen this from our side, mang..

Memri tv is the meme motherload

Seconding this.
Never fall in love with a hooker.

I don't oogle like an autist but if they end up working out in front of me I won't uncomfortably crane my neck either.

No attractive women go to my gym except literally one, and she's always working out with her dad. I would feel kinda bad if he found me 'mirin his daughters glutes, especially when she wears short shorts

Sauce?

Alix lynx

I stare at every person in the weight room at least once.

An unusual, improperly executed, or impressive exercise gets me to stare more.

someone please explain this for me

He hired a hooker. He wants her to Ok him as a safe client. Hooke doesn’t Ok him. He asks. She pretends to be boyfriend that found out she cheated on him.

I don't understand what's going on

Duh? I'm subtle about it, but unless you're a faggot (like OP of course) how could you not?

yes, I secretly glance at them, can't help it, they are so pretty and have butts most amazing

I work out at an LA fitness with exclusively milfs and old dudes. I stare at so much milf ass every day.

See

I started to wear tight pants and when there are young girls behind me I unironically start to do exercises to show off my butt, like rows or stiff legged deadlift.

Yes. There is a ladies only of the same chain litteraly next door. They only have one reason to be there

Modern woman are financial leaches and best to stay away from.

Faggot

Always. Im a guy and they are hot, I'd have to physically try not to look. Base instincts, if she thinks im a creep, then she's generalizing and doesn't understand how most men think.

Alternatively, banging married women is no strings attached

I sneak peeks, younahmisayin

I just look at pictures of my girlfriend and it helps me get through my last set.

There's no attractive women in my gym

Well, a beautiful face is also one body part... So...