Do you own an exercise ball?

How do you incorporate it into your workout?

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101215122354AAOXUPm
quora.com/Why-do-Latinos-look-similar-to-Mediterranean-people
latina.com/entertainment/celebrity/italian-celebrities-confused-latino-stars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tfw no THICC mulatto gf

La brrapppura

by sniffing the chick who uses thems brapssssssss

kek

ball is ruin

Mutts arent even attractive, I dont know why, Ive just never seen them as being attractive.

The african features on a white body, im sorry but I just cant be attracted to some light skinned tranny morgan freeman looking mother fucker

Nothing beats a purebred.

>implying you wouldn't

I wouldnt, that african hair is disgusting

I got two exercise balls. I typically do farmerswalk with them.

fag

>professionally taken picture if a girl who most likely had work done and sat in a makeup and hair chair for hours as well as the photo being edited and perfect

no shit, spending houts making a typically unattractive type woman to look attractive will make her look attractive

plus her features are too sharp, I like pale women with soft face

This is the ultimate angle photo. She's not unattractive, it's just the perfect example of someone actively trying to hide their body.

she's mulatto, I found her under the mulattopride hashtage

this is a type of woman I'd typically be attracted to, isabella rosselini when she was younger

Also, my point was mulatto girls tend to be ugly, there are ones that spend thousands to look good so of course they're gonna look good, but everyday mulatto chicks are kinda eh

This is true for most women

Poop truck just arrive

>tfw THICC mulatto gf

How? What the fuck

>isitpossibletearnthispower.jpg
How do I acquire one?

>Fucking sheboons

>moves to Wakanda

>Not wanting to impregnate an ebony braphog Amazonian goddess
Low test

agreed, this thread needs more eurocuties.

Here, have a mediterranian olive masterrace qt

this chick looks Latina

>latina
fuck off uncultured swine, also get a history lesson
most latinas are italian/mediterranean blood

give me a source NOW

Nogs are nasty

How deep inside the closet can you be: the post

La Creatura.

nigger I think you're the one who needs a history lesson

nigga what? most latin countries, like america are made up with immigrants, a lot of those being from around the mediterranean, mostly spain and italy, hence spanish and portuguese, idiot

this

so what? did latin countries just choose some rando language that just happened to be spanish or portuguese?
just ask any latino, most will talk about their culture and blood from the mediterranean

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101215122354AAOXUPm
quora.com/Why-do-Latinos-look-similar-to-Mediterranean-people
so how am I wrong exactly? If I'm sooooo far off than educate me

>amerimutts in charge of defining whats white
lol

You have clearly not seen a pure or mixed latino.
I can tell you there is fuckhuge difference

I never was changing the definition of what's what, I'm js latin and hispanic countries are made up of mostly mediterraneans because of it, for as they're white, americans and europeans have very different definitions of white

>You have clearly not seen a pure or mixed latino.
"pure or mixed"
thats like saying pure or mixed american, also tons of puerto ricans have blonde hair and blue eyes, I even know a guy that was italian that got mistaken for middle eastern and mexican several times, they look a like so much, are you really trying to tell me spanish and mediterraneans look nothing like latinos? kek

latina.com/entertainment/celebrity/italian-celebrities-confused-latino-stars
I hope you're joking, even the chick in the picture, was told she looked latina here the entire reason there was an argument
it's like telling an american or canadian they look scandi

She looks so happy, did you give her bananas?

>shows a nigger
>oy vey goyim! he is obviously italian! :^)
yeah nah you clearly dont know the difference

you fucking mutts dont even know that latinos have brown skind and STRAIGHT BLACK HAIR, while most mediterraneans are curly hair
The problem comes when they are mixed, it depends on the traints inherited a lot and even then you can tell if you know the difference.
t. spaniard

why not just become a stripper and earn money at that point?

The only place she could get money looking and acting like that is a zoo

there's no need to be rude

You want to know what's rude you little bitch?
What's rude is them walking around smelling like dirty gym socks, putting fucking olive oil in their hair, talking to their phone on speakerphone, being obnoxiously loud, letting their filthy niglets run wild wherever they go, raising them to be criminal monkeys just like their baby daddys were, what's rude is having these beasts live alongside the civilized races

Prefer a wide hipped young Asian breeder.

No goyim, you must be attracted to monkeys or else you're a racist