instagram.com/rjportales/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

be a good looking brown woman

his BF isn't particularly low, he just has the muscles to make up for it

Boyfriend, not bodyfat.

Do I need to roid for this?

not be fat.
not have a retarded face.

Keeping a bf like this will be you biggest challenge being either a faggot or a female.

Tell him to get out of that jabroni outfit

id say around hes 30% bodyfat

be under 6ft

Be like his bf
instagram.com/rjportales/?hl=en

Thankfully not the case

In like half of all of his pictures he's making the
>you know I had to do it to em
Pose

well he does look sad

Where are gays who lift and are kind of normal persons?
>pls send halp

unironical goal body,

how do I achieve?

Faggots are mentally ill, have fun searching for a straight dude that will fuck you and if you are lucky he will think that he is gay too.

this.
every gay guy i've met is acting like a girl and just being a faggot. i just want a bro that can suck my dick from time to time. no homo

>tfw gonna die alone

Where are you from user?

I also need to know... for a friend

FinlandMasterrace
>mfw being antisocial and alone is all we do

Ah man, distance is too far from Germany to Finland.
>tfw no finnish bf to cuddle with during winter in your own wood cabin inna woods

Not gonna lie, I'm miring his calves.

Finlan is iterally a ship ride away.
Do it user

You're homo user. Sorry to tell you.

No homo, just a calflet.

Have you tried being fat

>tfw no handsome aryan bf whose chest you could rest your head

how to achieve this mode? is this natty? is this test + deca? dbol?

I'm not blonde.

>tfw my bf isn't aryan

He had been in sports consistently since middle school

Then he joined the marines or something

He's been doing this for a while

I'd be sad too if my bf was a filthy dyel.

depends how tall he is. if he's over 5'10 then you'll need roids

I want to look like him.
Given I'm the same height is it achievable without roids?

Are you a new German?
>new_germans_octoberfest.jpg

>Have you tried being fat

instead of getting fat, get HUGE

No, please don't compare me to that filth.

wew hans
You really need to be more tolerant.

I'm joking. Though most Germans I see here (the other side of the Rhine) are brown-haired.
How's the fitness "culture" in Germany? What does the average gym look like in urban areas?

very neat, nutrition is being taught at lower tier schools and the beauty standard is slim and fit.
Btw, there more north you go in germany the blonder they get

That fucking calve looks like a tumor

I'm not into the whole fitnessculture desu. The gym I visit is mcfit, basically like planet fitness just not with all that retarded shit. I only ever visited mcfit in the city so I can't really talk about other gyms. I like it because it's open 24/7 which means I can go early in the morning before the giant crowd.

Same here, in the northest part of the country easily half or two-thirds of the population have blond hair but it gets pretty rare in the south. Blue eyes are more common though.
It seems things are better than here. Obesity still is heavily frown upon but the only debate we have about nutrition is whether or not public schools should have pork-free menus.
There's no 24/24h gyms here, I'm not even sure it's legal. Guess we have the same type of commercial gyms.
The Crossfit fad eventually hit here but there's still almost no iron gym, I know it's unlikely but I hope the interest in fitness will grow like in Scandi countries.

if they take my schnitzel I take their mosques

How about a german bf ? :3

I just swiped right on this (((woman)))

Roberto's a manlet and his bf's a lanklet so it balances out

Also his bf is adorable fug off

This

swole guys are 90% of the time under 6 feet tall because they can actually make gains

Being a lanky fuck isn't an excuse for not lifting though.
Stop trying to justify Roberto's bad taste in men.

He is literally perfect. Sometimes I wonder if gays like this can even go on grindr without deleting it from getting too many messages

Lol he is a skullcel

Go to Canada, so many fucked immigrants here

Lol i knew this board is full of faggots. Any dude obsessed with perfecting the male image is a fag.
Girls dont give a fuck about guys being jacked to the utmost degree.
Lol you guys are fucking mentally ill

>girls
Have you even read through the thread

>Lol i knew this board is full of faggots.
There's a lot of homos around here.
But the only fag here is you, newfag. Return to reddit.

how the fuck am i supposed to compete with this

If he posted that pic, rip his notifications. He would probably post a less sexy pic then lay it all on the conquest of his choice.

this

still no answer

hiding at home because the world is a scary place
the last guy i met was waaaay to into fisting and was shitting out of a hole in his stomach

Maybe. I can already feel my autism kicking in.

wew that's pretty scary
Last guy I met lied on his job (actually borderline prostitute), his age and his first name for almost two months.

I have autism but I can act like a normal being in public, is that enough for you?

someone post the pic of the thread where Veeky Forums hooks up two Veeky Forumsizens

How can someone like fisting. That's just beyond me.

That's good start brah

Know when to suck a dick and make a sandwich
The rest will come with time

requesting

Wow you guys are making me feel lucky. last guy i met just ended up being a thot and attention whore. Still fun to talk to and good looking but ultimately a dick

>Where are gays who lift and are kind of normal persons?
They're at the gym.

Met my husband at the gym 14 years ago. Asked for a spot. He spotted me. Worked out together a few times. Just your average runnerfag playing with some light weights. He was cool enough.

After a couple weeks he gets all nervous and akward all of a sudden.
>"so... uh...ok not to be wierd ... or anything... like...umm"
>"Are you asking me out?"
>his face starts blushing
>"No...well... I mean... I was thinking of getting some coffee"
>"Yes, I'd love to go out on a date with you."

been together ever since.

Gay af.
I’m envious though. Wonder how many QTs at my gym could potentially be my husband but I’ll never reach out and take the chance to meet them.

>I'll never reach out and take the chance to meet them
Well, then you'll never get yourself anyone worth having if you're not putting yourself out there. Be friendly and introduce yourself. The worst they can say is 'no'

And if you're too pussy for that, get yourself a discreet pride necklace/bracelet/sticker/patch That way people paying attention will know you're part of the family and might be more likely to approach you.

wow are you gay or something?

No, but my husband is.

>no but my husband is
So you're not gay but you married a gay man.

>so you're not gay
Dunno.

My husband was the first guy to flirt with me. never really considered a gay relationship because up until that point I'd only dated women.

People never ask for a spotter where I live. Is that an American thing?

So let me get this stra-err-gay.

>fag nervously asks you out
>having expressed no prior interest in guys you accept
>You date him
>presumably fuck him, or worse, get fucked by him
>and decide "fuck it" I'm all-in. No sense spreading my Veeky Forums genes now so you marry him.

Is that about the story you're trying to give here?

>fag nervously asks you out
Yep, it was honestly adorable how nervous he was
>having expressed no prior interest in guys you accept
I'd always seen guys and go "yeah he's super hot" I just had always dated women. If some good looking guy in highschool had asked me out instead of my highschool sweetheart girlfriend I probably would have dated him instead.
>You date him
>presumably fuck him, or worse, get fucked by him
No. oral only. No fucking. His rule, not mine.
>and decide "fuck it" I'm all-in. No sense spreading my Veeky Forums genes now so you marry him.
We have three kids. Two sons and a daughter. Conceived the old-fashioned way with the aforementioned highschool sweetheart. Oldest boy and middle girl are mine, youngest boy is his.

>i knew this board is full of faggots
Wow you sure knew it! Great intuition, fellow redditor! It's not like Veeky Forums being gay as fuck is a meme or anything.

>No. oral only. No fucking. His rule, not mine.
I hear this is a thing. Never hooked up with a guy, but I don't wanna get my butt fucked, so this is pretty prime.

Absolutely jealous.
Could never see this happening to myself though. Have asked for a spot a few times (no longer because I'm the only one that asks random people for a spot ever) and I'm too retarded to be friends with anyone at the gym.
Unironically want a fit bf bigger than me or a twink bf that wants to be twinky with me.
I will never be the big bf at 5'6"

>twink bf that wants to be twinky with me.
Hi (more like twunk though)

I dont know what a twunk is supposed to look like friendo but unless you like clingy social tards and live in the us I might not be for you

Like this I guess.

CUTE!
and gay

Thats WAY past twunk. The body dysmorphia here is unreal.

He's a twunk because of his height and frame mostly

He has the dimensions of a teenager

If that first guy is a 'twunk' with all that muscle then I dont know if they fall into twink subcategories anymore. Not that its bad but if youve got that much more muscle than me then it falls into the category of 'be taller than 5'6 even if just by an inch' because muscle is good but not if you're yuge and still shorter than me

>tfw no cute blushing Veeky Forums bf
Should I ask cute gym twink to spot my front squats?

Find his fetish, act upon it.

?

Textbook otter

Can your story even be more Veeky Forums

>We have three kids. Two sons and a daughter. Conceived the old-fashioned way with the aforementioned highschool sweetheart. Oldest boy and middle girl are mine, youngest boy is his.
Having three kids with your genes
>i want your life

>my bf and I can't even finish a movie 90% of the time because we start cuddling and kissing and end up having sex

When you say first guy are you referring to the guy in the OP or the first pic of tom holland? Because yes Tom Holland is a twunk. I included "his frame" and didn't just leav his height because his frame means he has narrowish shoulders, narrow waist, and doesn't have very bulgy muscles. He also has an incredibly boyish and incredibly smooth skin. He's a masculine twink who has put on a very decent amount of muscle, but given his career and his image I highly dount he will stop being a twunk any time soon. He will likely still be one 10 years from now

This is not a bad thing, and it shouldn't be a bad thing from a straight perspective either

>no body hair whatsoever
>otter