Lifting honestly feels like a futile effort

Lifting honestly feels like a futile effort
>proud of your 500 lb deadlift; that's cute you'll never be punching holes through walls and even guys who deadlift double that cant either
>one arm row 300 lbs for reps but it's with straps so what's even the fucking point
>people acting like "hitting prs" is some monumental feat
>fat soccer moms deadlifting 300 lbs lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serratus_anterior_muscle
mensfitness.com/training/build-muscle/how-carve-your-serratus-anterior-muscle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You'll never be able to do anime shit so what's the point

Who punches a wall, honestly?

Suck my dick. I'm literally superhuman to novices who enter my buddy's private gym and start asking me to unfuck their technique after watching my work sets. Strength sports at the international level is equal to being a demigod striding across the mortal realm.

This baka gaijin thikns
>punching holes through walls
is something impressive. Are you 13 and grew up in a trailer my man?

> Get fit
> Live longer
> Live better
> Love yourself

Yeah completly futile Mr.Soycock.

Cool story bro

But what can you do with that strength outside of day to day tasks? If a car fell on you right now the extra 200-300 lbs you lift compared to the average novice isnt going to make much of a difference desu

> What can you do appart from everything better and while having more energy, ah gotcha

You're a fucking retard. Get off this board softcock.

with this attitude you'll never make it

If it's a smaller car I will definitely survive longer than somebody with weak bones and tissue. Not long ago I was crossing a street with my wife and a negligent driver started to basically run us over. I hammered my fist onto the hood and he literally stopped and took his hands off the wheel as soon as possible.

brb yelling "like a warrior" as I lockout my 10 lb pr on squats

What the fuck are you talking about? Punch holes in walls? The deadlift isn't going to improve your punch, punching power is kinetic chain from your leg to your fist. There is a muscle literally called the boxers muscle:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serratus_anterior_muscle

So, do something that targets that area

mensfitness.com/training/build-muscle/how-carve-your-serratus-anterior-muscle

as well as getting your arms stronger.

Waaaaah waaaaah waaaah stop being a little baby and lift.

Stay salty

>fat soccer moms deadlifting 300 lbs lmao
Show me prove where that happens? And no ex-powerlifters don't count.

There's plenty of vids of trainers' fat clients hitting their "massive" 300 lb pr lol

Look them up yourself

> I suck

K

>I delude myself

K

I'll Take the bait here, have you ever tried punching through a wall? It's easier than you think it is especially given how common drywall is around the world. Second what conceivable benefit does punching through a wall give you in day to day life?
Third why is punching through a wall more important than being able to kick through a wall? I guarantee you these guys who squat 4 plates for reps could kick through a wall faster than you

ITT: amerifats who think fucking drywall is the only type of wall

I think the OP was referring to a BRICK wall

Are you in third grade? Punching through a wall? Go back to watching dragonball Z you weak little faggot.

I can wreck 90% of people because of my lifting alone. Combined with martial arts/sparring, that number probably goes to 99%. Criticize all you want while jamal ravages your asshole while your friends watch and laugh.

You didn't specify what kind of wall it had to be, strictly speaking it could be made of chip board. You should address the other points though

Go watch some anime you insufferable faggot.

>being able to lift heavy objects and having the endurance to do so multiple times is useless in everyday life
>punching through a wall is essential and useful in everyday life

This is a very high school mentality

i will never teach you guys the way to self respect

>2018
>not being able to walk up invisible stairs like Sylvester the Cat to get at delicious Tweety bird.

Why even live?

It's obvious if you have the power to punch through brick wall, you can more than likely perform day to day tasks with ease and much more

Dumb phaggot completely missing the point of the op

Lifting for strength is so that you have a strong enough baseline to do other stuff, not only to lift more.

People who get attached to the number have nothing else in their life, let them have their little moment of joy.

t. has never boxed a day in his life

Punching harder is all abouzt technique, no exercise you will help it (except punching of course). Is what I'd like to say, but obviously, millions of boxers don't have a knockout punch and we don't even exactly know what happens durign a knockout, so we also don't know how to increae punching power. I guess we did at some point, but we forgot.

So, lift away, I guess.

Tom? Is that you? Where do you find the time to post on here?

Nice b8

There are also plenty of vidoes of trainers fat clients hitting 600 lbs and up.

Apparently this is called powerlifting.

Powerlifters BTFO

Strongman is the patrician's choice

>when you're motivated to start lifting from watching DBZ but reality sets in and you realize that you'll never be able to do the shit that Goku does

So... Heavyweights lift for shits and giggles, then?

True desu, never seen anyone doing deadlifts in an anime.

If you want to punch holes through walls start doing weighted pull ups