>sugar, insulin, dairy, grains

no i don't i have a high iq

>Eating even slightly brown bananas.

t. autist

oats with chia seeds and flax on top, I do shake it before eating
mushy a best

>orange juice
Fucking disgusting
>thinking there's anything wrong with bananas that are brown, YET ALONE BANANAS THAT ARE ONLY BROWN ON THE PEEL
fucking mongoloid

Brown bananas are autism food.

Brown bananas are completely normal, and if you have a problem with them you are either a 4 year old child with the logic of "EW IS POOPY COLOR" or an autist.

enjoy eating your bananas raw

is that cottage cheese? The one I get is as watery as the hoover dam in comparison

lmao OJ and a banana

300g greek yogurt, 30g oats, every morning

And it's the toppest of shit, seeing as I've been hungry for over 12 hours at that point.

>juice
are you 11?

This brand is actually quite watery for local standards. Most of them are dry as fuck but this hits the sweet spot.
>300g greek yogurt, 30g oats
but why?

the sweet nectar of florida oranges is there purely because it [spoiler]tastes good[/spoiler], not for dietary reasons

imagine the spoiler tags in your head

I eat a litre of greek yoghurt and drink a cup of coffee for breakfast every day and have for almost two years now

Jokes on you, I do intermittent fasting.

Bananas are shittier fruit anyway
>barely any fiber
>very little vitamins
>only has some potassium value but any type of greens is alot better
>has sugar
>filled with pesticides

that looks like a ripe banana
do you really not wait until they are ripe?

naturally occuring fructose really isn't that bad desu, and I think the main attraction of bananas is the convenience.

Patricians breakfast

>diarhea for two years straight ouch

>>filled with pesticides
yoiu're not supposed to eat the peel user

>drinking a glass of pure sugar

why?

No thanks. My poop is loose enough

80g oat + almond milk
100g sardine
2 eggs
100g redberry

>American manchild

>Orange juice
>Sugar
Only if you're American

Nope
I have a whey shake with fibre added

Pairing fruit with dairy is shit

bananas that have developed spots are higher in a compound that aids white blood cell production and boosts the immune system

what's in the scoop?

creatine
never going to make it

ibland

then needs more water, Veeky Forumsizen. otherwise looks like a great start to the day. i like coffee too

>naturally occuring fructose really isn't that bad desu
It's isn't that bad because of fiber. Bananas has little fiber.

>there is no sugar in fruit

oh I drink like a litre just with the breakfast. I just didn't include it in the pic because I didn't really think of it as a part of breakfast as I drink it all throughout the day. I don't think I could chug those oats without a tall glass of water

and the oats have a shit ton

Flax seed is bad for you its almost like soy my boy

It's worse than soy.

Holy retard. I'm impressed.

oh shit I didn't know that, thank god I haven't been eating too much of them. and thanks for the heads up

>no can of water
kommer aldrig klara det

Dude you gotta throw that shit out. Flax makes you very feminine. I know this because I used to take it

kyllä mulla on tuoppi vettä tossa pöydällä ihan aamusta iltaan, ei tarvi erikseen sisällyttää aamiaiseen

Vitun narukäsi mee vittuun täältä sivustolta ton hinttari aamupalas kanssa

juuh huutista jonnelle, mavetan satavarmasti enemmän ku sinä pierupurilaisruokavalios kanssa

>eating breakfast

One cup of black coffee and a glass of water.

low t

>almost

voi vittu

eh, even the bag says not to eat more than 15g a day. soy products are easily consumed in portions of hundreds of grams. you can't just compare 1:1 by weight

If you think you're noticeably improving your test levels with diet you're a mong.
Unless you were genuinely deficient beforehand, nothing you decide to eat will improve your test levels in any relevant way.

Jesus christ if you're really so obsessed with testosterone, bite the bullet and inject the shit and actually experience the benefits of supernatural test levels.

I'm not even talking about increasing your test with diet, I'm saying skipping breakfast is already indicative of a puffy feminine soyboy lifestyle.

Skeletoe nerds and women obsessed with weight skip breakfast. Athletes don't.

>I'm saying skipping breakfast is already indicative of a puffy feminine soyboy lifestyle

How though? How is breaking the fast after noon a soyboy lifestyle? What the fuck are you even on about?

>how is fasting a soyboy lifestyle
oh lawd

what's in the container with the spoon?

cottage cheese. it says so on the box

Hahahahahahahahahahaaha Fuck no!

I like to enjoy what I eat, breakfast for me is Full English(swap black pudding and toast for more bacon and sausages). English suck at food so much but they got breakfast right.

He's probably referring to fad diets of skipping brekky/lunch/dinner etc to lose weight.

>not eating them while there green and small

That and the fact that everyone who grew up playing sports learnt to eat breakfast at a young age. It's a simple question of being hungry due to high consumption and a functioning digestion system. Every single time I see a person in real life claiming not to eat breakfast they're either obese, skinnyfat or skelly.

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice is the only okay form of OJ, and it is still pretty bad for you except on rare occasions.

>I like to enjoy what I eat
Me too, that's why I eat a breakfast with lots of fiber and balanced macros. Eating a bunch of saturated fats every morning would just leave me bloated and tired.

I guess you just cant handle it, its ok. Stick to fiber and soy, and balance your macros. Leave carbs and protein for the real men.

There's like 75 grams of protein in the OP pic, way more than in your greasy sausages lmao.

BUT I LOVE PEANUTS

Except greasy sausages taste 75 times better than whats in OP pic.

>orange juice
I like to believe it is a glass of egg yolk

yeah and bag of potato chips tastes better than chicken breast on rice, what's your point?

Potato chips are unhealthy and addictive, they have a ton of artificial additives amd is a comfort food for goyim and soiym.
Cumberland sausage is pork + salt and black pepper, bacon is bacon, egg is an egg.

Greasy sausages are exactly as much comfort food for weakminded as chips but whatever helps you sleep at night.

I'm not saying I never eat sausages, but I would never even consider eating them daily. Just like potato chips.

Lignans are carbs. Pure flax oil is thus a fine alternative.

See how that list ranges from Holy Shit down to Fuck All? Peanuts are down at the Fuck All end. You're fine, peanuts are ok.

How am I supossed to eat all that shit just after waking up? The only way to do it would be to bring it to work and eating a couple hours after.

What are those black estrogen seeds?

Why don't you just put all that shit in a blender and chug it down in a minute?

nothing, currently OMAD

i had 750g of greek yoghurt mixed with oatmeal for breakfast

the phytoestrogens in flax and soy have such a low binding affinity for human estrogen receptors that they have effectively zero impact on sex hormone levels

this soyboy thing has gotten out of hand - people are actively avoiding healthy food choices because of an internet meme

anyone else here 1100kcal breakfast? Just do it to get almost half of my eating out the way.

Post breakfast example.

Why are you pretending grains are not good?

Don't "attack" then with facts they'll turn yellow and claim they were merely pretending

> with oatmeal and half a nanner

I, too, unironically don't enjoy brown bananas. Something about the crunch of a yellow/green unripe banana cant be replaced.

shawacademy.com/blog/6-foods-to-avoid-to-optimise-natural-testosterone/
I don't see your blog citing anything

I eat:

Breakfast
>3-4 ounce steak
>2 fried eggs (just a light spray of olive oil)
>2 slices of Brown Berry toast

Lunch
>healthy choice steamer (highest protein options)
>1lb of vegetables

Dinner
>3-6 ounces of meat
>8-16 ounces of vegetables
>3-8 ounces bread/rice/potato/beans/legumes (I vary a lot as breakfast/lunch is boring)

Snacks
>1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
>1-2 pieces of fruit (usually apples, oranges or in season stone fruit)
>2-4 ounces of nuts or seeds

>1 cheat day a week
>2 on thanksgiving/christmas/4th of July due to lots of family get togethers

I hover from 180-200lbs.
I workout more than most non-pro athletes.
My routine would take me a half dozen posts.

grains are okay. They aren't good or bad in moderation and if they aren't refined to hell.

Get a load of this guy

>anti oxidants
>anti inflammatory
>good fiber
>good carbs
>B vitamins
>minerals
Grains are good you dumb meathead

There are foods that do those jobs better. Vegetables, fermented foods, nuts, dairy.

whole grains are decent filler though.

>you eat this EVERY morning?

Or you can stop trying to optimize every fucking facet of your stupid life and try to enjoy it a bit by switching meals from time to time, autismo.

>eating every morning
>eating in the morning at all
>eating plants
>unironically hydrating
Fucking lol

What? Hard bananas are disgusting, brown bananas are mushy, sweet and healtier.

>eating breakfast when you're not headed straight for practice
I hope you work hard manual labor.